Clear All

Morning, Woohoos. *Yawn*

Happy Anniversary, jumble!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Luvnjack

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *blinks* I didn't have the guts. One of the first lines I read on the paper was that nonsense woodn't score you any points... So I played it save

Aww... you guys made me smile. You're all sweethearts!

I came home and immediately started studying for tomorrows test. The last one. WooooHoood!

But it went OK. I think. I hope. It was stupid.
        *does cheerleader dance* Go Nad!!! *hugs and gives celebratory Jack cake*
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

I slowed it down.........

Comment

Haha! Lol, I love that moment! Much fun.

Comment

*sees gif*

AWESOME!

to imagine I'm Daniel/MS there*drools*

*happy thoughts*

*faints*

sigpic

Comment

I take it you like it then Jann?

Expect to see lots more, I'm soooooo hooked on gifs And there are soooooooo many clips of Martin on my dvds.............

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Expect to see lots more, I'm soooooo hooked on gifs And there are soooooooo many clips of Martin on my dvds.............
                  I suppose I shall have to force myself to go through my dvds and find shots of JM. Alas! The things we stalkers do to feed our obsession!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    I suppose I shall have to force myself to go through my dvds and find shots of JM. Alas! The things we stalkers do to feed our obsession!
                    Yes, it's a hard life I have such a long list of clips I need to make of Martin And there are only 24 hours in a day And I have to study the clips really closely to make sure I get the best ones

Sad, sad life we stalkers fans live

But you see, the reality is that I love

Comment

Hello Woohoos! How was the night? No results? sorry...
                      Congrats on your exam Nad- woohood!!!!
                      Jann you are the best (and fastest) student I have ever known! I hate multiple choice questions...in fact open questions too but who like exams?

Yay Jumble! A gif from that moment Martin is soo strong! He woodn't have problems with lifting me Happy Anniversary and 69 post you were lurking for half month?wow I can't remember my first post...what a relief
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yes, it's a hard life I have such a long list of clips I need to make of Martin And there are only 24 hours in a day And I have to study the clips really closely to make sure I get the best ones

Sad, sad life we stalkers fans live

But you see, the reality is that I love

Are all those little emoticon characters you shippy hippies?

Comment

Oh yes Achaja, I lurked for two/three weeks because I'm really such a shy person, and it took me that long to think of an intelligent comment to make

Actually I read through the whole thread from page 1 before I dared to say 'Hello'

Comment

really?? Omg!!! You don't mean S/J ship thread, do you? awesome! I guess I started posting there too but it was too hard for me to catch up, and also was very hard to write something intelligent in english
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Of course me likes...who wouldn't...all those hotties in one gif..and imagining I'm there in it as well

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Sad sad life...

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              Jann you are the best (and fastest) student I have ever known! I hate multiple choice questions...in fact open questions too but who like exams?
                              Best?!?! ...I don't have my result yet...so can't say if I answered the questions correctly...though my feeling is not to bad(and I worry about that, coz usually when I have that I've done it worse than I thought)
                              As for speed, I'm a really fast reader You should see my best friend... Fast and incedibly!! smart...I feel stupid compared to her
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                really?? Omg!!! You don't mean S/J ship thread, do you? awesome! I guess I started posting there too but it was too hard for me to catch up, and also was very hard to write something intelligent in english
                                Yes, the S/J ship thread, all 5000 plus pages

And there's nothing wrong with your English, we understand you perfectly It's easy, Martin = Major Thunk. What other language is there?

Comment

Working...
                                X