Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    I love it!

    I can't wait either. I'm pretty sure he'll still scare me... Eeeeee! I'm also pretty sure you'll still be a wee bit EEK at him, too.
    I don't know, I'm having difficulty separating the characters from the actors now that I've met them

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Earlier today I caught up with a friend that I haven't seen since early July, so I had to force myself to relive SE minute by minute for her benefit

      She was looking through the pics (which I just happened to have in my bag ), and the conversation went like this......

      Kate: Wow! He's a real cutie isn't he?
      Me: He's a really nice guy, and an awesome Director
      Kate: Gosh! He's got a very kissable mouth! Did you get to kiss him?
      Me: No. He showed me pics of his children and I got to talk to his wife!
      Kate: OMG! He has gorgeous hands! Lovely neat nails.
      Me: Yes, we love how he uses his hands when he's talking and when he's directing...
      Kate: what gorgeous green eyes!
      Me: *headdesk*
      I hope you directed over here to the Woohoo thread where her admiration could be nurtured into an obsession...
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post


        Forced? You mean a sliiiightest of gentle pokes, right?
        Well, you know how hard it is for me to be coherent on the subject, and how difficult it is to get me talk about it

        Comment


          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          I hope you directed over here to the Woohoo thread where her admiration could be nurtured into an obsession...
          Oh no! She's one of my very few friends that still sees me as a sane and sensible person!

          Comment


            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh no! She's one of my very few friends that still sees me as a sane and sensible person!
            *arches eyebrow* Well...I guess that's alright, then.

            *dances a jig to a new playlist*
            sigpic

            Comment


              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *arches eyebrow* Well...I guess that's alright, then.

                *dances a jig to a new playlist*
                Well you know, it's useful to have someone who still thinks I'm normal

                Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Smilies/Zuz/Sam-Jack/SHIP_THANKSGIV2.gif
                Same to you Jasmina

                *looks at location* Are you still waiting?

                I just booked Christmas Dinner for Suz, Mike and myself at Anderson's on Christmas Eve

                And that will be the start and finish of my Christmas celebrations

                Comment


                  *waves*

                  Very stuffed right now. Hatzollah brought us turkey dinner. The turkey was totally undercooked, so we avoided that but the rest of the meal was great. Also a bunch of the nurses cooked and baked desserts. Yum.

                  Interesting things happening today. *huggles woohoos*
                  sigpic

                  come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Same to you Jasmina

                    *looks at location* Are you still waiting?
                    I'm always waiting. A week between each ep is waaaaaay to long. I want the rest of the season (and all the other future seasons) and I want them nao!!!!

                    Spoiler:
                    I'm so with you on Druitt coming back.

                    It's just no fun without him. As cute as Tesla is, the show needs the tall, bald, deadly and oh so incredibly sexy man back.


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I just booked Christmas Dinner for Suz, Mike and myself at Anderson's on Christmas Eve

                    And that will be the start and finish of my Christmas celebrations
                    That sounds like a nice plan. Quiet time with family.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      I'm always waiting. A week between each ep is waaaaaay to long. I want the rest of the season (and all the other future seasons) and I want them nao!!!!
                      Me too I have absolutely no patience where Sanctuary is concerned


                      Spoiler:
                      I'm so with you on Druitt coming back.

                      It's just no fun without him. As cute as Tesla is, the show needs the tall, bald, deadly and oh so incredibly sexy man back.
                      Sanctuary, not really spoilers.......

                      Spoiler:
                      True, but I want them both!




                      That sounds like a nice plan. Quiet time with family.
                      Yep, that's it exactly The rest of the holidays will be spent happily alone and away from all the hassle

                      Although I'm pretty sure at some point I'll be wailing at the loss of what should have been my second Christmas with Michael

                      Damn!
                      Last edited by Jumble; 25 November 2010, 10:47 AM. Reason: Can't count...can't believe it's over a year already

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Me too I have absolutely no patience where Sanctuary is concerned


                        Sanctuary, not really spoilers.......

                        Spoiler:
                        True, but I want them both!
                        Me too
                        Spoiler:
                        But Druitt more so then Tesla


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Yep, that's it exactly The rest of the holidays will be spent happily alone and away from all the hassle

                        Although I'm pretty sure at some point I'll be wailing at the loss of what wood have been my first Christmas with Michael

                        Damn!
                        *squishy huggles*
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Mmmmm...Druitt! *forgetz Joe lurks*

                          Tortured, tall, hot. Deep, soulful eyes...


                          *dreamy sigh*

                          *rememberz Joe lurks*

                          Er...


                          *smoochez*
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            I'm always waiting. A week between each ep is waaaaaay to long. I want the rest of the season (and all the other future seasons) and I want them nao!!!!

                            Spoiler:
                            I'm so with you on Druitt coming back.

                            It's just no fun without him. As cute as Tesla is, the show needs the tall, bald, deadly and oh so incredibly sexy man back.


                            This X 1000

                            1000th post. How appropriate!
                            sigpic

                            come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Mmmmm...Druitt! *forgetz Joe lurks*

                              Tortured, tall, hot. Deep, soulful eyes...
                              http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ng20smiley.gif

                              *dreamy sigh*

                              *rememberz Joe lurks*

                              Er...

                              http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...kedjoe-1-1.jpg
                              *smoochez*
                              But......... I thought that was Joe you were talking about

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                But......... I thought that was Joe you were talking about

                                It could very well apply to Joe, too, couldn't it? Except he's not bald (thankfully). I like bald guys, but I dont' think Joe could do bald very well... I'd better keep my voice down or he'll show up bald on the blog... *shifty eyes*
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X