No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my friends posted this on FB. Since this is what we try to do for each other here, I thought it would be appropriate to repost it:

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      One of my friends posted this on FB. Since this is what we try to do for each other here, I thought it would be appropriate to repost it:

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
      Thank you LJ, I've passed it on

Comment

That's beautiful LJ
        sigpic

Comment

That's beautiful! and true

From the few days I've seen him Charles was a very nice, sweet and smart man. You clearly saw how much he loved his family and it was great to see. I am glad I met him. and I will treasure the little red bus he gave me, because it is still beautiful

Sorry...I'm bad with words...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            That's beautiful! and true

From the few days I've seen him Charles was a very nice, sweet and smart man. You clearly saw how much he loved his family and it was great to see. I am glad I met him. and I will treasure the little red bus he gave me, because it is still beautiful

Sorry...I'm bad with words...
            No Jann, you're not bad with words. That's a lovely memory to share with us *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh WooHoos, I bring terrible news from Cags.

Her beloved Charles died suddenly yesterday. Totally out of the blue and so far unexplained.

She asked me to tell you all not to worry, but of course how can we not? As you can imagine, she is extremely shocked and upset, but she has friends and family caring for her and little Benjabubs will be a comfort.

I don't know what else to say, except that I send her all the love and hugs that I can muster.
              I don't even know what to say, except that I'm so terribly sorry for her loss. She has much love and support here, and I'm quite sure she has even more surrounding her as she goes through such a difficult time.

Comment

Cags, I'm saddened to hear what has happened. I send my fullout best thougths to you and your son. You offered me friendship only because you heard I did a nice thing for a friend of yours which shows the strenght and depth of your heart. You offered me kind words and thoughts when you read about me missing my mother. You have a gentle and good heart and it saddens me that it is now in such pain. I can only offer you large hugs, a shoulder to lean on and the extent of my heart to help you through this time and these few words....Time doesn't lessen the love or sadness you now feel, but it will put it into perspective so you can continue. And continue you must for your son and yourself. And remember, Charles will be watching to make sure your life remains full until you meet again.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm just in this mood today...

sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

XFC that's just perfect

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      No Jann, you're not bad with words. That's a lovely memory to share with us *hugs*
                      Ok *hugs back*

XF that's beautiful!
                      sigpic

Comment

Omg... I'm so sorry Cags...

(((((((((((((Cags and Ben))))))))))))))))))
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

For Cags. This is one of my most favorite poems that I found when my mother passed away, and I thought it might be of a little help at this very sad time:

Native American Prayer
                          I give you this one thought to keep -
                          I am with you still - I do not sleep.
                          I am a thousand winds that blow,
                          I am the diamond glints on snow,
                          I am sunlight on ripened grain,
                          I am the gentle autumn rain.
                          When you awake in the morning's hush
                          I am the swift, uplifting rush
                          Of quiet birds in circled flight.
                          I am the soft stars that shine at night.
                          Do not think of me as gone -
                          I am with you still - in each new dawn.
                          - Author Unknown

Comment

Thank you Hedwig, that's beautiful.

Comment

Oh Cags, my deepest sympathy to you & your family x

Comment

O Cags... sorry..no words...
                                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X