The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    hmm, sounds lovely. I am definitely going to have to try that next time I'm sick.

Actually I have some homemade butternut squash, tomato and carrot soup in the freezer. That's spiced up with chilli peppers. The tomatoes and carrots are home grown too.
    Oh and some home made bread I made today.

*hands out home made soup and bread to poorly woohoos*
    That soup sounds super yummy.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Wow, jumble. Lots of colour on the screen. LOVE it
      I think I wood have guessed that and I'm not really in the loop about people's styles, so...

Yes. I'll go write.
      (And probably post it somewhere where I can find it easier... Filing isn't my strongest point . Boy am I going to confuse people out there...)
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You know, I really adore the picture in picture thing you did on that first one, but the smile in the second one is just lovely.

(And I like what your muse is doing, btw. )

Yes, Nad, go write it. Please.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Wow, jumble. Lots of colour on the screen. LOVE it
          I think I wood have guessed that and I'm not really in the loop about people's styles, so...
          Yeah, it was an easy guess. Martin + Jumble = Flashy colours

Yes. I'll go write.
          (And probably post it somewhere where I can find it easier... Filing isn't my strongest point . Boy am I going to confuse people out there...)
          Well you know, if ever you can't find anything................

Comment

You know, I really adore the picture in picture thing you did on that first one, but the smile in the second one is just lovely.
            Thank you! Maybe between us we'll manage to convince him that he does have a lovely smile

(And I like what your muse is doing, btw. )
            Thanks.......... I'm finding it a bit odd

Yes, Nad, go write it. Please.
            That's it, badger her into finishing it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Thank you! Maybe between us we'll manage to convince him that he does have a lovely smile

But he does! And lovely hands too, of course.

Thanks.......... I'm finding it a bit odd
              Well the blending is beautiful and it's visually stunning and very moving words too. And yet still, somehow, quintessentially you.

Has that Nad started writing yet? nag nag nag nag nag...
              sigpic

Comment

I'm in awe of all the challenge entries over there, gorgeous stuff! And Jumble, yours are fab - love to see that your muse has come back bright and colourful and just a little bit different than before

How are the sickly Woohoos doing? I think I'm pretty much recovered - went to Reading for choir rehearsal today and managed fine, although the voice wasn't up to much Just as long as it comes back to full strength for the concert in two weeks But baby James was there too, as my sister is playing in the orchestra for one piece in this concert, so my mum & I were on babysitting duty while she rehearsed. He came into the choir room with us for a bit and was good as gold, slept right through while we sang *huggles him*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Yeah, it was an easy guess. Martin + Jumble = Flashy colours

Well you know, if ever you can't find anything................

Yes.
                  On both counts.

All I hear is meh.

(But yes. )
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But he does! And lovely hands too, of course.
                    Try telling him that

Well the blending is beautiful and it's visually stunning and very moving words too. And yet still, somehow, quintessentially you.

Thank you

I seem to have got Bruno Mars 'Just The Way You Are' stuck in my head....

Now that's typically me, isn't it?

And the song just says it all............
                    Last edited by Jumble; 10 October 2010, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Hang on! Blending? What blending?

Comment

OMG! I actually just saw a trailer for Sanctuary on Alibi!!!!

It's about freaking time they started spreading the news

This little WooHoos is feeling really rough and is heading for bed

WoodNight WooHoos!

No hugs, because I really don't want to spread the WooHoo virus any further

*picks up Quilt, Jacket and T-shirt and heads off for a snuggly night*

Comment

Uh, layering I mean... you know!

Woodnight Jumble. Sleep well and feel better tomorrow.

Same goes for all. I'm sitting here totally ravenous (because the massive kleftiko I did for dinner didn't fill me up just because I know I can't eat ) so I'm probably going to just go to bed and try not to dream of chocolate cake.

Woodnight. Healing vibes Woohoos everywhere.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is ridiculous....isn't there any healty unsick WooHoos left in this world?

Well, I'm feeling a lot better, not 100% but around 85+%. That's good enough for me to start doing some (totally ignored until now) chores around the house.

Jumble, love your new art work. Hugs (without fears) to all the sick WooHoos. I don't believe in relapses....not allowed.

I'll try the soups being made if anyone offers!

Well off to dust unless someone shows up for a chat.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm a healthy unsick WooHoo!
                              Been sick, but not anymore...

sigpic

Comment

I'm healthy and unsick...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X