The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. When
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I did ask the electrician if he knew Martin's birthday, but he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ah, finally someone who understands

I know But you're right of course...........and when we find out when his birthday is we can start celebrating all over again

I just spent an interesting morning...............the electrician came to do a little job (5 minutes max) in my kitchen..............spotted the SG dvds and of course couldn't miss the wall So he starts talking about how much he loves SG and, oh is that Martin Woood? He's the best director, I love all his eps, and did you see Continuum?..........Do you know he's directing the next movie? That's gonna be awesome.......do you think they'll finally admit that Jack and Sam are a couple? It's about time, don't you think?....................Two hours later, he remembered that he was actually here to do something Still didn't stop talking while he worked...........finally managed to persuade him out of the door after another half hour!! Nice man...........
        That's cool...did he look good?

But he did do his work right...right? Coz that is important as well!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          That's cool...did he look good?

But he did do his work right...right? Coz that is important as well!!!
          Well I guess he was cute.............but he was definitely no Martin........

Comment

I just spent an interesting morning...............the electrician came to do a little job (5 minutes max) in my kitchen..............spotted the SG dvds and of course couldn't miss the wall So he starts talking about how much he loves SG and, oh is that Martin Woood? He's the best director, I love all his eps, and did you see Continuum?..........Do you know he's directing the next movie? That's gonna be awesome.......do you think they'll finally admit that Jack and Sam are a couple? It's about time, don't you think?....................Two hours later, he remembered that he was actually here to do something Still didn't stop talking while he worked...........finally managed to persuade him out of the door after another half hour!! Nice man...........
            I did ask the electrician if he knew Martin's birthday, but he didn't
            ROFL!
            Oh my!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well I had to ask, I mean somebody somewhere must know, and I'd hate to find that I'd met that person and not asked

Comment

...I'm starting to think only The Martin knows...

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe even he doesn't know! Maybe he was found on a cabbage patch........no, he's not ugly enough...............maybe he was found under a gooseberry bush..............in which case, we could celebrate that date, if someone wood just tell us

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    When you say Pedagogy (the kid ogy), are you sure it's the same in english? Because if so, it also has another meaning. Because, unless I'm mistaken, that's what we call our "foundations" in the Education department. But I could be wrong...
                    Actually I was talking about Pedagogy or paedagogy as of the art or science of being a teacher.

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                    Yes, but please continue.
                    thanks and I will!

Hello! Hello! Wonderful artworks everyone! Jumble- I see that you've forgoten to post more than one thing!Now there are all together. It's good to still see Martin pics! I was affraid that today will be sad day but it isn't Actually I'm in beceuse I buy today ONE and ONLY Stargate DVD relised in my country!!! I'm sooo happy! Of course it's Continuum I told my mum that today I will sleep with it- mum said I'm freak and after a while she begged me to wait for her with watching *hrhrhrhrh* (mum didn't see all seasons but love Jack) I'm melting....there are also behind the scenes soo I can't wait to see it (till now I've watched it twice time only...)
                    And all thanks to Martin Wood
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Woohoooood! Congratulations Achaja, you now have access to loads of Martin bts and the commentary with Martin and Brad

Comment

Wooohoo!!! What a fantastic feeling
                        Martin was found in cabage patch? hahaha! There is also possibility that the stork brings him
                        EDIT:
                        Last edited by Achaja; 08 January 2009, 05:39 AM.
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*hugs the stork in gratitude*

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            Actually I was talking about Pedagogy or paedagogy as of the art or science of being a teacher.

thanks and I will!

Hello! Hello! Wonderful artworks everyone! Jumble- I see that you've forgoten to post more than one thing!Now there are all together. It's good to still see Martin pics! I was affraid that today will be sad day but it isn't Actually I'm in beceuse I buy today ONE and ONLY Stargate DVD relised in my country!!! I'm sooo happy! Of course it's Continuum I told my mum that today I will sleep with it- mum said I'm freak and after a while she begged me to wait for her with watching *hrhrhrhrh* (mum didn't see all seasons but love Jack) I'm melting....there are also behind the scenes soo I can't wait to see it (till now I've watched it twice time only...)

And all thanks to Martin Wood
                            Well, I knew how you meant it, I'm just not positive that's the right word for that. And if it is, it's not the only meaning.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Martin cameos:

*Lost City

* (well known)Fallen

*Enemies

*Changeling
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                ...I'm starting to think only The Martin knows...
                                Me too...and his wife and kids...

Perhaps AT knows... but it's as difficult to ask her as it is to ask Martin!

Love the new "spot the director" Achaja I hadn't seen the one of the Changeling before!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X