Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Woohood on 200!!

    And a *happy sigh* for DS since I'm in the neighbourhood

    Ok look...

    Comment


      Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *happy sigh over JM*
      Originally posted by starlover View Post


      *happy sighs over Brad*

      Congrats on the posts Jumble!

      Yay for 200 pages
      I could resist no longer

      Thanks

      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Woohood on 200!!

      And a *happy sigh* for DS since I'm in the neighbourhood

      Ok look...

      http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...r/burgal04.jpg
      Quick Sarai, go smooth some oil on that before he blisters

      Comment




        Comment


          WooHood!!! Congrats on 200 pages everyone!!!

          And awesome list of awesomeness Nad, thanks for compiling

          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Ah, finally someone who understands

          I know But you're right of course...........and when we find out when his birthday is we can start celebrating all over again

          I just spent an interesting morning...............the electrician came to do a little job (5 minutes max) in my kitchen..............spotted the SG dvds and of course couldn't miss the wall So he starts talking about how much he loves SG and, oh is that Martin Wood? He's the best director, I love all his eps, and did you see Continuum?..........Do you know he's directing the next movie? That's gonna be awesome.......do you think they'll finally admit that Jack and Sam are a couple? It's about time, don't you think?....................Two hours later, he remembered that he was actually here to do something Still didn't stop talking while he worked...........finally managed to persuade him out of the door after another half hour!! Nice man...........
          Wow, awesome I never come across anyone who knows anything about SG, let alone is a fan They all just look at me as if I've sprouted an extra head Thank goodness for GW

          Boy, it's taken me aaages to catch up with all the threads tonight
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Woohood on 200!!

            And a *happy sigh* for DS since I'm in the neighbourhood

            Ok look...

            http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...r/burgal04.jpg
            You know...I suddenly realise his hotness Squee!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              You know...I suddenly realise his hotness Squee!
              I know what you mean... I never got the Siler thing until I saw that either
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

              Comment


                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                WooHood!!! Congrats on 200 pages everyone!!!

                And awesome list of awesomeness Nad, thanks for compiling



                Wow, awesome I never come across anyone who knows anything about SG, let alone is a fan They all just look at me as if I've sprouted an extra head Thank goodness for GW

                Boy, it's taken me aaages to catch up with all the threads tonight
                I think that was how I looked at him at first I was so gobsmacked by the amount of stuff he was coming out with, and like you say it's so rare to hear that coming from anyone except on here

                Comment


                  Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  You know...I suddenly realise his hotness Squee!
                  Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  I know what you mean... I never got the Siler thing until I saw that either
                  Slowly reeling you both in

                  But really...thunk-worthy.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Slowly reeling you both in

                    But really...thunk-worthy.
                    Nope, I still love Brad, Shep and Ronon more but he is on the thunking list now!

                    EDIT: AND JACK!!!!!!!!!!

                    He is...apparently.
                    Last edited by starlover; 08 January 2009, 02:26 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      *hides behind Martin and refused to look at Siler's......hotness*

                      Edit: Jann is Jack no longer on your list

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        *hides behind Martin and refused to look at Siler's......hotness*

                        Edit: Jann is Jack no longer on your list


                        Jann...purlease....can you deny this?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I think that was how I looked at him at first I was so gobsmacked by the amount of stuff he was coming out with, and like you say it's so rare to hear that coming from anyone except on here
                          I know Even my friend, the one who introduced me to SG, now looks at me like I'm insane for the extent of my obsession Oh well

                          Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Slowly reeling you both in

                          But really...thunk-worthy.
                          Disturbingly, yes... But still not a patch on Jack *drools*

                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          *hides behind Martin and refused to look at Siler's......hotness*
                          Well you changed your allegiance once...

                          Edit: *looks up*
                          *dies*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                          Comment


                            Maybe we should just change this to the multi-thunk thread.

                            *ducks*

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              I know Even my friend, the one who introduced me to SG, now looks at me like I'm insane for the extent of my obsession Oh well



                              Disturbingly, yes... But still not a patch on Jack *drools*



                              Well you changed your allegiance once...

                              Edit: *looks up*
                              *dies*
                              Ah, but that's never gonna happen again. I've found my one true obsession idol love um, subject for artwork inspiration? Yes, that's it

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Maybe we should just change this to the multi-thunk thread.

                                *ducks*
                                Isn't there one already?
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                                sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X