The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    How's the decorating going? Do you like the new color in your living room, or did you decide not to get rid of your blue walls?
    We lost the really blue blue-and shiny scumble glazed look a while back when we were neutralising to sell but, um, then decided not to move so really, it was little baby steps to get away from the blue/silver urban chic thing I had going on and to something more homely. The wallpaper I have on one wall is rather delish/lary though, and that has a more duck egg blue and some shinyness to it so we've not lost the bling completely.

Pictures will follow.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Fab Coopie art everyone

I'm the same as Jumble and Cags, feeling so guilty but the SG mojo is really at an all-time low for me . I'm hoping SE will pick it up again

And...

we're flying to Vancouver NEXT WEEK !!!!!!!

*flails*
      9 days! 9 DAYS!!!!!! We're into single figures!!!!!!!

And the Evil G4 are not letting on which guests are going to be at the Meet & Greet *cries*

It's a very long evening too..................

I'm assuming you got the email with the Schedule Sarai?

Comment

*hugs Cags for time absorption*

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
        *slides into thread*

drops off some Coopie art
        http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...igs/coopie.jpg

*slides out through a haze of broccoli smoke*
        This one's LOVE!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Morning Woohoos!

Thanks for adding my arties, Nad - I'm completely hopeless when it comes to remembering to PM them *facepalm*

SE is so soon! I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it! Wooohoooood!!!
        No problem.
        That's the upside of this thread. We remember

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        9 days! 9 DAYS!!!!!! We're into single figures!!!!!!!

And the Evil G4 are not letting on which guests are going to be at the Meet & Greet *cries*

It's a very long evening too..................

WoooHoood!!!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Can't wait to see the pictures cags!

10 days*faints*

I'm now officially packing ...must know what clothes to take with me and which to send
          *is nervous*
          sigpic

Comment

Single figures???!! I didn't even think of that! *happy dances* So so so excited !!

And yes, I got the email about the schedule and I have to say there are a few things that alarm me !

Also, really need you all to help me decide what my "abnormality" can be. The ground rules being that I am not dressing up, but need something to convince the con organisers that I am abnormal .

We've already figured out Jumble's.... *runz*

Comment

Single figures???!! I didn't even think of that! *happy dances* So so so excited !!

And yes, I got the email about the schedule and I have to say there are a few things that alarm me !
              Me too! Want to pm me?

Also, really need you all to help me decide what my "abnormality" can be. The ground rules being that I am not dressing up, but need something to convince the con organisers that I am abnormal .

Really? You've sussed out my hidden abnormality?

Comment

*jumps around in excitement for the traveling woohoos*

Ooh, I'm flying back to Ballarat on Wednesday, so I'm a traveling Woohoo too!

*happy dances*

You guys are all going to have so much fun!
                sigpic

Comment

*jumps around in excitement for the traveling woohoos*

Ooh, I'm flying back to Ballarat on Wednesday, so I'm a traveling Woohoo too!

*happy dances*

You guys are all going to have so much fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Day 6

Meridian

Original Air Date: 05/10/2002

Synopsis taken from the MGM website.

“Daniel Jackson returns from an off-world diplomatic mission, stricken with radiation poisoning and accused of sabotage by the host government. As Daniel fights for his life, slowly succumbing to the poison ravaging his body, SG-1 struggles to learn the truth of what really happened to him back on the planet.”

Coopie really outdid himself with in-your-face ship in this one!

Poor Jack shed a tear as he watched his beloved Daniel slipping away……

General Hammond hadn’t realised quite how close the two team-mates had become……….

For us, the episode ended with a very sad goodbye…..

But Oma knew that this was not the end, that there was still a chance of a happy ending for these two …………..

Comment

Oh yes, it's probably going to be more fun than this WooHoo can handle.

But I'll do my best

Comment

ooh, I made a 69! Thanks Jumbly!

I laughed.out loud.again! Your episode recaps are fabulous!
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoo's

I am so glad that I have this place to come to for a laugh. You guys cheer me up so much.

Not a good weekend. Bad migraines and still have a minor one today. I am at work and hoping it will be a quiet day. I will try to tell you about Friday sometime this evening if possible. It was an experience.

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            ooh, I made a 69! Thanks Jumbly!
                            I had the new one all ready and then nearly missed it

I laughed.out loud.again! Your episode recaps are fabulous!
                            Thanks

I wasn't sure if S/J shippers might not like them, but it's all done with tongue firmly in cheek

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Morning Woohoo's

I am so glad that I have this place to come to for a laugh. You guys cheer me up so much.

Not a good weekend. Bad migraines and still have a minor one today. I am at work and hoping it will be a quiet day. I will try to tell you about Friday sometime this evening if possible. It was an experience.

*huggles Bree* Glad we're at least able to make you smile

*sends extra specal squishy hugs to LJ*

Comment

First, want to say I'm enjoying all the Coopie art. Well done everyone.

We can help you with that.

Um...meeting AT and Martin and all the rest of the Sanctuary cast/crew...Plus it's my first trip across the Atlantic so it's a pretty big deal for me. Jumble must be ten times worse !
                              Me? Nervous? Not about the flying across the Atlantic. Not about meeting AT and the rest of the Sanctuary cast/crew.

About meeting Martin? Utterly petrified

Daft isn't it? I mean, it's not like he's anything special, just another human being like the rest of us. What's to be nervous about?

I'll just keep telling myself that. You never know, it might work...............
                              You'll both be fine, I'm sure. We'll be there to help keep you calm. I haven't bought any autos (have them and wanted to let others have the opportunity) but if there are still some for sale when we get there, I thought I might buy for MW and DK (can't resist contributions to S4Ks). I have a Stargate book that I've had others sign so I thought I could have them sign that. Also, I could then be in the auto line with you to keep you calm in the lead up to meeting them. Do autos come before photos? Off to check schedule....

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hey! I saw Melissa!

Who's going to do something for Ship Day?
                                I think I actually like to make something S/J -ey again...
                                Me me, I'm gonna Or at least, at the moment I have plans to make some stuff, but whether life and/or mojo will co-operate and let that happen is yet to be determined

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *flops in*

Hey Woohoos.

I have no time this week - can't even catch up on 6 or 7 pages. Just finished another night of decorating about 20 minutes ago. I'll be glad when this is done.

Fab Coopie art! ) I'm a bit like Jumble - even if I had time I have no mojo right now.

*scatters random hugs on Woohoos hoping plenty land of thems wot need 'em most.*

*slopes off to bed*
                                *hugs* Hope your decorating gets finished soon, not only for your sake, but also because you aren't here enough while you're doing it and we miss youuuuu!

Fab Coopie art everyone

I'm the same as Jumble and Cags, feeling so guilty but the SG mojo is really at an all-time low for me . I'm hoping SE will pick it up again

And...

we're flying to Vancouver NEXT WEEK !!!!!!!

*flails*

So exciting!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Can't wait to see the pictures cags!

10 days*faints*

I'm now officially packing ...must know what clothes to take with me and which to send:
                                *is nervous*

Also so exciting!!!!!!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                Morning Woohoo's

*hugs* So sorry you're still suffering, you really seem to be having a rough time at the moment

I wasn't sure if S/J shippers might not like them, but it's all done with tongue firmly in cheek
                                Well exactly And no-one takes things too seriously round here, it's part of our charm
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X