Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *waves to Nad*

I was watching the Alan Titchmarsh show yesterday. He was interviewing Charles Dance about his latest project, which is mostly done on green screen. So Alan asked him if that made acting very difficult.

CD replied "That depends entirely on who is directing".

See? The Director is the most important person on the set!

*waves back*

Heck yes!

...Is heck a bad word too? I it is, I could always change it to ''hek''. That means ''fence'' in Dutch.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *waves back*

Heck yes!

...Is heck a bad word too? I it is, I could always change it to ''hek''. That means ''fence'' in Dutch.
      'Heck' isn't a bad word

And let's face it, 'fence yes' doesn't really cover it does it?

Comment

'Heck' isn't a bad word

And let's face it, 'fence yes' doesn't really cover it does it?
        Hm. I must admit it's growing on me...
        'Fence yeah!' or 'What the fence?!''
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Had a bit of a panic last night. When I switched over to 'Watch' I got a message on the screen telling me that the channel was only available until 29th November and after that wood only being included in the XL TV package The thought of not being able to watch Sanctuary was just too much to bear, so I rushed off to the Virgin website to see if I needed to upgrade.......... but I already HAVE the XL package *phew!*

Comment

Hm. I must admit it's growing on me...
            'Fence yeah!' or 'What the fence?!''
            We could adopt that as another Woodspeak word and confuse the fence out of all our guests

Comment

"Heck" is just fine.

Un-blanked profanities in lolcat type pics is not.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                "Heck" is just fine.

Oh yes, I wasn't surprised to see that had been removed

Nice to see you Baggy

Comment

*Steals a moment to say hi properly*

Good to see you guys too ! Those kinds of piccy are fine actually, if the profane bits get blacked out or smoothed out in an art prog.

Can't go wrong with a lolcat but the cusswords leave a bad flavor, so to speak.

*Sends out mega hugs to all WooHoos*

Sorry loads of you are having probs with the notifications and stuff.

All will be ok soon though !

*Crosses broccoli stems for luck*

Have to go out ,but have a good WooHoody Wednesday !

*Beams out *
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Had a bit of a panic last night. When I switched over to 'Watch' I got a message on the screen telling me that the channel was only available until 29th November and after that wood only being included in the XL TV package The thought of not being able to watch Sanctuary was just too much to bear, so I rushed off to the Virgin website to see if I needed to upgrade.......... but I already HAVE the XL package *phew!*

Jeez. Halloween is over, no more scary stories like that one!

We could adopt that as another Woodspeak word and confuse the fence out of all our guests
                    TeeHee!

"Heck" is just fine.

Ok, awesome.
                    *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Baggy*

Joe rocks. What else can I say?

*yawns*
                      sigpic

Comment

*Steals a moment to say hi properly*

Good to see you guys too ! Those kinds of piccy are fine actually, if the profane bits get blacked out or smoothed out in an art prog.

Can't go wrong with a lolcat but the cusswords leave a bad flavor, so to speak.
                        Thanks for clarifying

*Sends out mega hugs to all WooHoos*

Sorry loads of you are having probs with the notifications and stuff.

All will be ok soon though !
                        Good to know

Actually I've got notifications back today, just being sent to page 1 when I post Which was quite interesting the first time, seeing Nad's innocent intro saying how the thread was intended for discussion and appreciation of Martin's eps and directing skills

What happened???

*Crosses broccoli stems for luck*
                        *hands lighter to Baggy* Better to smoke it than cross it

Have to go out ,but have a good WooHoody Wednesday !

*Beams out *
                        Same to you *hugs*

Jeez. Halloween is over, no more scary stories like that one!
                        I know

Bats and ghosts and zombies and witches I can deal with, but missing Sanctuary?

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *waves to Baggy*

Joe rocks. What else can I say?

*yawns*
                          Nothing, apparently

Comment

Nothing, apparently
                            Not this early in the morning, anyway.

I woodn't object to seeing theovertheshoulderslowblinkthing, though...
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for huggles Josie, Jann, Estrela, Nad, Cags, Bekki and Oma.
                              *huggles all woohoo's*
                              Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Bree, Just out of curiosity, what does something like that cost?
                              I know all about not having insurance. I have to wait for another 15 months until my Medicare kicks in.
                              Laurie, a core needle biopsy can run anywhere between $2000 and $6000
                              Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              If you've paid Char's COBRA premium, there should be no lapse in coverage. :-( *hugs* Hope things look up for you soon.
                              There is a lapse because we didn't get the forms until yesterday. Char is filling them out today and we will somehow scrounge up the $800 payment.
                              Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              *waves*
                              <Image removed by Moderator.>

Hope all the US Woohoos remembered to vote today!
                              MoB cood you PM me that picture. Now I am dying to see it.
                              I voted yesterday 'cuz I iz a good WooHoo.
                              MoB let a little kitty say the M Word! ;-)

Hey... ''weird'' is something to be proud of. WooHoo collective individualism and all... ;-)

Sanctuary 3x03
                              Spoiler:
                              I have to say that this ep was my ''get it over with episode'' because I got pre- excited over the next ep. :-o But I actually enjoyed it muchly. It was fun. :-) Some awesome moments and scenes, enjoyable storyline. *nods*
                              Nad, I wonder what cood possibly be so interesting about the next episode? Really. I have not a clue. But for some reason images of hedgehogs are popping into my head.

Good for you Wendy on the driving! WooHoo!!!

*huggles Jumble* for bad day.

Since RL has been so rotten lately and I have to work until about midnight tonight and I have an idea of what tomorrow will bring (and it's not going to be good in re: of my dad) I have decided that just for today I will dedicate myself to fun and silliness. I can't do anything about the past, I have absolutely no control over the future so all I have is this moment and I am going to enjoy it! So here goes!

Luv ya WooHoo's!
                              sigpic

Comment

Lovely Jumble!
                                Winky-blinky Martin = *sigh*
                                Look above your post. No RDA (even tho' it's Wednesday). Just Martin and Amanda
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X