Clear All

Jumble, sorry you couldn't get a table but yay for Stuart

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *runz in* Did someone say..."Jack" ? *ruffle, ruffle, ruffle*

*runz out*

*runz back in* ruffleruffle

*runz out*
    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Morning LJ. That's quite enough ruffling from you. get to the back of the queue and let someone else have a turn.
    I guess it's my turn! *ruffle, ruffle*

Oooh noooo!

But....ooh great stuff!

You should. I am still trying to convince Charles to take me - even got my neighbour lined up to babysit but, for some reason, he thinks Farnham is just a tad too far for a night out. Which, of course makes me laugh because in my systems team days the 30 odd mile drive would have been considered a day out in a local store... my average daily commute being more like 50 to 100 miles each way.
    Ah well; we'll just keep on going to that crappy Harvester up the road and hating it ... or kidnap my own husband and force him to drive there where I know the lure of the crayfish knickerboker glory with lemon and chilli ice cream will win his heart and his stomach.
    I think you should kidnap him!

Coopie party... I think we agreed in the usual Woohoo way didn't we? We waiting for someone to suggest some dates and all kind of went yeah, sounds good to me... or consented with silence on the matter. Nobody here really objects do they! I just hope I manage to figure out why this laptop keeps shutting itself off before then or there'll be no farewell video.

Hope the dentist wasn't too painful/expensive/stressy.

*waves at guest*
    Hope the laptop stops acting up, you can always hit it (it works, I swear!)
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Just popping in after two really emotional days. *smiles at the Jack pics* Our Pastor passed away yesterday from a heart attack he had on Sunday night. He was a great man and will be greatly missed. We played our softball game in his honor yesterday and we won. We laughed, we cried, we praised His name and had fun playing softball. *wipes tears as they begin to fall*

Jann, I will keep your uncle in my prayers.

Sorry I missed your birthday, lj, so happy belated birthday. Hope it was a great one with some Joe on top. I love the birthday prezzies.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Coopie party... I think we agreed in the usual Woohoo way didn't we? We waiting for someone to suggest some dates and all kind of went yeah, sounds good to me... or consented with silence on the matter. Nobody here really objects do they! I just hope I manage to figure out why this laptop keeps shutting itself off before then or there'll be no farewell video.
        *nods*

WooHoo1: So, 14th ish?
        WooHoo2: Sure
        WooHoo3: *runs nekkid*
        WooHoo4: Awwwwsum.
        WooHoo1: What?
        WooHoo3: 14 days?
        WooHoo4: *thunks*
        WooHoo5: *nods*
        WooHoo2: ...Who's leaving what again?

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Just popping in after two really emotional days. *smiles at the Jack pics* Our Pastor passed away yesterday from a heart attack he had on Sunday night. He was a great man and will be greatly missed. We played our softball game in his honor yesterday and we won. We laughed, we cried, we praised His name and had fun playing softball. *wipes tears as they begin to fall*
        *sends huge hugs*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah, Nad, that's how it goes.

*hugs* Nik. Sorry to hear that.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Where is everyone today

A little Shep to cheer Jann up..

]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Other%20PTB/shep.jpg

*waves to Wendy*
            *belated wave back*

Oops. *hugs*

LJ, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Treknik*

*runs out of thread*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It's been a quiet night and therefore I shall post an ugly sig I planned on redoing.
                Consider it punishment for leaving me alone too long.

And if I do make a new version that doesn't work out either, I will hold on to it and post that one if it happens again.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  It's a quiet night and therefore I shall post an ugly sig I planned on redoing.
                  Consider it punishment for leaving me alone too long.

And if I do make a new version that doesn't work out either, I willhold on to it and post that one if it happens again.
                  I like the sig but I do want to see the new version
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I like the sig but I do want to see the new version
                    Hehe, thanks.
                    I like the idea, but something isn't right. It feels a bit like a collection of loose elements...

sigpic

Comment

So, one month today I will be flying off to Vancouver for TSE. Woohoo (wood show a little more enthusiasm if I weren't so tired).

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Hehe, thanks.
                        I like the idea, but something isn't right. It feels a bit like a collection of loose elements...
                        Isn't that the very definition of Woohooness?

I like the sig, but I shall post to spare others the pain and frustration of seeing more Martin... like that's a hardship!

And just because we never had a birthday bash for LJ last night:

Dare I tell LJ about the mash up I heard between this and Snow Patrol's Open Your Eyes... interesting doens't quite cover it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          So, one month today I will be flying off to Vancouver for TSE. Woohoo (wood show a little more enthusiasm if I weren't so tired).
                          WooHood!

Isn't that the very definition of Woohooness?

I like the sig, but I shall post to spare others the pain and frustration of seeing more Martin... like that's a hardship!

And just because we never had a birthday bash for LJ last night:

Dare I tell LJ about the mash up I heard between this and Snow Patrol's Open Your Eyes... interesting doens't quite cover it!
                          Haha! Yes. Yes it is.
                          And so is the hardship. A hard life we lead... *sighs*

*dances*

sigpic

Comment

Here's the somewhat better version. After this, I will give up.

I'm all pow!'ed out.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Sarai and I will be there waiting for you

And I'm going to be evil and agree with Nad about the sig. There's something not right but I'm not sure what

Edit: Not liking the second version either. Sorry Definitely not up to your usual standard. Sometimes it just doesn't work out *hugs Nad and slaps her mojo for letting us down*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Sarai and I will be there waiting for you

And I'm going to be evil and agree with Nad about the sig. There's something not right but I'm not sure what

Edit: Not liking the second version either. Sorry
                                Don't be sorry. I think it's the background. It's hysterical. And it's the POW. And... and...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X