X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Bree*

*runs through thread nekkid*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Aw, sorry to hear that But hey,<snip>

I love Martin's hair......... er.......... in most pics

And where have you been lately?

Oh yes, as it happens I have

I'll just bring the boys over here and sleep them in the spare rooms
      I read that as "in most places"....nice to know that some things never change.

And I haven't been on in a bit, haven't had much to say. Butttttt with Sanctuary coming out on DVD (and seeing some shiny Martin pics from the special features! ) and maybe possibly getting it tomorrow (hopefully either mom/dad or brother got my many hints about it, heh) I thought I'd come say hi.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        I read that as "in most places"....nice to know that some things never change.

And I haven't been on in a bit, haven't had much to say. Butttttt with Sanctuary coming out on DVD (and seeing some shiny Martin pics from the special features! ) and maybe possibly getting it tomorrow (hopefully either mom/dad or brother got my many hints about it, heh) I thought I'd come say hi.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...503-0014xe.jpg
        Oh you sooooo need to listen to the commentaries! I've spent most of today doing that Jonathon Young on Sleepers, Chris Heyerdahl on Haunted, and Martin and Amanda on most of the others!!! Brilliant

And I LOVE the Special Features

Comment

Jumble jumble jumble jumble jumble...

Check your emails

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Jumble jumble jumble jumble jumble...

Check your emails

Answered

Comment

Oh you sooooo need to listen to the commentaries! I've spent most of today doing that Jonathon Young on Sleepers, Chris Heyerdahl on Haunted, and Martin and Amanda on most of the others!!! Brilliant

And I LOVE the Special Features
              I don't normally listen to the commentaries (*is a bad woohoo* ), but I was actually really considering listening to these ones. *keeps fingers firmly crossed for DVDs*

oh and random but I've been listening to this song non-stop for the past two days.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Go Holland!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh yeah

And honestly, life is way too short to worry so much about You need to live it, not worry about it
                  If only I could! I don't think I have really just lived it since we went to Vermont. Since then it's just been a lot work, a lot of worries, getting sick and getting migraines. No end in sight to the work and worries part.
                  Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  *huggles Bree*

*runs through thread nekkid*
                  Thanks

Missed my own 1500.
                  Last edited by wine_buyer; 24 June 2010, 10:54 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bree you really need to look beyond your immediate worries and see what's really important. Work might be necessary to pay the bills, but it shouldn't take over your life. Health is obviously a priority, and should be given priority over work (which I know you don't do ) Try to see the wood for the trees and concentrate on what really matters.
                    Last edited by Jumble; 24 June 2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I'm down to the last S2 commentary - Kali 2 - and putting it off because it's the last one

Oh Martin! I so love listening to you telling me what you did and why you did it........... but I hate when I get to the last one

*waves to Jann*

Comment

*hugs Bree*

and yey the Netherlands scored
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm down to the last S2 commentary - Kali 2 - and putting it off because it's the last one

Oh Martin! I so love listening to you telling me what you did and why you did it........... but I hate when I get to the last one

*waves to Jann*
                          *hugs* I want the dvds too *pouts*

*waves back*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            If only I could! I don't think I have really just lived it since we went to Vermont. Since then it's just been a lot work, a lot of worries, getting sick and getting migraines. No end in sight to the work and worries part.

Thanks

Missed my own 1500.
                            Congrats on 1500

Edit: Yay Holland!
                            sigpic

Comment

Bree you really need to look beyond your immediate worries and see what's really important. Work might be necessary to pay the bills, but it shouldn't take over your life. Health is obviously a priority, and should be given priority over work (which I know you don't do ) Try to see the wood for the trees and concentrate on what really matters.
                              I have two big worries that will be with me until at least September. I am hoping that one or both will be over by then. Work is a PIA because the kids are constantly calling out or taking themselves off the schedule (heaven forbid they work on a Saturday during the summer ) so that leaves it to the grownups to keep things going. These are the same ones who complain that they don't get enough hours and "why is paycheck so small?"
                              Gee, do you think maybe it's because you didn't show up for three out five days last week?

I also have a boss, who is wonderful, but because he is technically retired and has nothing else to do with his time, thinks no one else has a life either. I end up staying later than I should because he always has one project or another going and guess who he relies on to get things done?

So you are right about my health taking a backseat to work. I need to work on that part.

*waves to Jann*
                              I haven't had time to watch any of the extras other than Japan and no time at all for commentaries. I thought I wood be spending this week doing nothing but watching the DVD's but the migraines won't let me. Maybe this weekend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                I have two big worries that will be with me until at least September. I am hoping that one or both will be over by then. Work is a PIA because the kids are constantly calling out or taking themselves off the schedule (heaven forbid they work on a Saturday during the summer ) so that leaves it to the grownups to keep things going. These are the same ones who complain that they don't get enough hours and "why is paycheck so small?"
                                Gee, do you think maybe it's because you didn't show up for three out five days last week?
                                For a start, worrying won't change anything so stop doing it!

As for those kids, stop letting them get away with it! Tell them, they turn up and do the work or they get fired. Simle as that! There are plenty more that need the work, surely?

I also have a boss, who is wonderful, but because he is technically retired and has nothing else to do with his time, thinks no one else has a life either. I end up staying later than I should because he always has one project or another going and guess who he relies on to get things done?
                                And as long as you let him do that, he will! Time to tell him that your health and continued ability to work depends upon you working the hours that you're contracted for and no more.

So you are right about my health taking a backseat to work. I need to work on that part.
                                It's up to you to sort that out. Nobody else is going to do it for you!
                                I haven't had time to watch any of the extras other than Japan and no time at all for commentaries. I thought I wood be spending this week doing nothing but watching the DVD's but the migraines won't let me. Maybe this weekend.
                                Hmm. Just proves my point. So much time stressing over work and other people's problems/attitudes leaves you with migraines and no calm time for yourself

Believe me, those commentaries are worth clearing the decks for, so stop putting everyone else's problems and 'needs' before your own! Take better care of yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X