Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs the absent WooHoos*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Oh and Nad you get a big hug from me as well for the help you gave me on Monday

Sorry got nothing else to say I almost feel guilty for being so quiet lately
    *hugs*
    Thanks

And WooHood on the visa!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oyyyyy, everyone else's politics confuses the heck out of me, Bekki.

Hey guys! *hugs and waves*

Wendy, I hope you're having fun with Kerry!!

*goes off to find PTB pics*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

From Joe's blog yesterday:

Rob Cooper

Someone has correctly pointed out that Jeff Vlaming is the credited writer on Human which disqualifies it from this list. You did say top ten episodes credited as scripted by me. May I suggest Threads as a possible replacement. I propose that one only to respond to those who suggest I was anti-ship. Good grief. How much more ship can I get? And what’s with people still blaming me for RDA leaving the show? I was the one who made his schedule work for Season 8. Then he decided to leave for good and spend more time with his family. An admirable thing to do by the way. Then I wrote The Shroud which brought him back to SG-1 in season 10. Come on people. I love Rick and he knows it. I fought for him to be in Universe. But I digress. I would have suggested Torment of Tantalus but my wife still takes credit for that one. One day while driving in the car, I said I was under pressure to deliver a follow up to my rookie script for the franchise – the less than spectacular First Commandment – when she said “How about something in the past?” She’s bitter to this day. Anyway, thanks for the list Joe. I’m truly honoured. Although only being compared to yourself really just points out which scripts are better than the really crappy ones I wrote. Next up, Rob’s worst ten. Bane anyone?

Comment

*sighs happily at all of the MW picspam*

Hello WooHoos!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            Hi Valerie!!! *huggles*

So...our country got a new prime minister overnight...umm...what is going on??? WTF Australia?!
            *Huggles back*
            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            From Joe's blog yesterday:

And strangely enough, I had a dream last night where this directer called me, and we talked for a long time (Not sure why) but when I read the script for his movie, I found myself disappointed not to find Coopie's name anywhere on it. And the guy apparently wanted to take my life and make it into a movie or something (why, I will never know) so he was asking me a bunch of questions, and then writing down my answers... and somehow we ended up talking about catfish...
            And this other dream, I was posting on this thread, saying that Coopie was on the phone with me, and wanted to answer your questions...

That one was cool.
            sigpic

Comment

@ Valerie What cool dreams you have

*waves to Bree* Are you feeling better?

I just heard that the Photo and Auto ops for SE go on sale tomorrow night at 10pm GMT. I'll be babysitting for Jo, who has had no internet for several days and doesn't expect to have it tomorrow

I'm sure a way round it will come to me........... soon...............

Comment

Oooh, Martin with spikey hair and he's wet. Don't worry Jumble, he's all yours. Another man holds my heart.

Can someone please tell me why I can't get into my profile or anyone else's. I keep getting an error message.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  Oooh, Martin with spikey hair and he's wet. Don't worry Jumble, he's all yours. Another man holds my heart.
                  All mine? Really??

If only you had the power

Can someone please tell me why I can't get into my profile or anyone else's. I keep getting an error message.
                  You and loads of others including me

Comment

@ Valerie What cool dreams you have

*waves to Bree* Are you feeling better?

I just heard that the Photo and Auto ops for SE go on sale tomorrow night at 10pm GMT. I'll be babysitting for Jo, who has had no internet for several days and doesn't expect to have it tomorrow

I'm sure a way round it will come to me........... soon...............

<lazy snip>
                    Short answer is not so much. Just going through a bad spell right now but things will get better
                    The MW pics make me happy though so that's good.

I hope someone can help you out with the tickets Jumble. Woodn't want you to miss out on that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

All mine? Really??

If only you had the power You and loads of others including me
                      Yup, me too. Hasn't worked for days! Meaning I haven't been able to pick on Jasmina!!!

And I loooove Martin's hair in that second pic.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        I'm not all up on my politics, but the prime minister introduced a tax that the rest of his party was not too happy with, so they staged a bit of a coup and got rid of him overnight...

And considering the fact that a large portion of our country only voted for that party because he was prime minister, means that there are now a lot of unhappy Australians! I think they are going to call an election
                        Oh wow! I hope it turns out ok

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Ouch! Another county that hits the dust with its politics! *hugs*

SQUEE! Just got my passport back! I've got officially my visa now! Sweet!
                        Congrats!! *happy dances*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        *Huggles back*

And strangely enough, I had a dream last night where this directer called me, and we talked for a long time (Not sure why) but when I read the script for his movie, I found myself disappointed not to find Coopie's name anywhere on it. And the guy apparently wanted to take my life and make it into a movie or something (why, I will never know) so he was asking me a bunch of questions, and then writing down my answers... and somehow we ended up talking about catfish...
                        And this other dream, I was posting on this thread, saying that Coopie was on the phone with me, and wanted to answer your questions...

That one was cool.
                        Cool dreams!!

jumble, I know you will find a way around it

I'm not happy right now, Italy is eliminated because the referee stole a gol from them I hope this doesn't happen in any more games
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Short answer is not so much. Just going through a bad spell right now but things will get better
                          The MW pics make me happy though so that's good.

I hope someone can help you out with the tickets Jumble. Woodn't want you to miss out on that!
                          Aw, sorry to hear that But hey,

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Yup, me too. Hasn't worked for days! Meaning I haven't been able to pick on Jasmina!!!

And I loooove Martin's hair in that second pic.
                          I love Martin's hair......... er.......... in most pics

And where have you been lately?

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Oh wow! I hope it turns out ok

Congrats!! *happy dances*

Cool dreams!!

jumble, I know you will find a way around it

I'm not happy right now, Italy is eliminated because the referee stole a gol from them I hope this doesn't happen in any more games
                          Oh yes, as it happens I have

I'll just bring the boys over here and sleep them in the spare rooms

Comment

More pics to cheer Bree up

*sigh*

Comment

Aw, sorry to hear that But hey,
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIj-6fr2SlI

I love Martin's hair......... er.......... in most pics

And where have you been lately?

Oh yes, as it happens I have

I'll just bring the boys over here and sleep them in the spare rooms

Aw, thanks for the video. Things will get better. I just need to stop making myself sick. Too much stress =migraines.

Good solution!
                              More pics to cheer Bree up

Lazy snip>

*sigh*
                              Looks like I am not the only one who is cheered up by those pix.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah

And honestly, life is way too short to worry so much about You need to live it, not worry about it
                                Last edited by Jumble; 24 June 2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X