• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *double-checks spelling*

Oh, it's a C

*backs away from Laurie*
    With what else?

corny: unoriginal, banal, trite, hackneyed, dull, old-fashioned, stereotyped, commonplace, feeble, stale, cheesy

*giggles* and last synonym: old hat...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      With what else?

corny: unoriginal, banal, trite, hackneyed, dull, old-fashioned, stereotyped, commonplace, feeble, stale, cheesy

*giggles* and last synonym: old hat...
      No, I meant I thought at first it was an H

I was over with the boys earlier. Oren was so proud of his bubbles...........

Comment

....if you have no addiction what are you doing here every day? Or almost every day...

*steals moms*

Hmm...that won't work...she already has hers full...a month ago we went one long weekend to Rome and she packed for 23 KG(almost 50 pouds) for that
        Oh well, at least you tried

Actually, I was referring to my addiction to green eyes...............

but now that you mention it

Hm...... didn't I have a banner around here somewhere.........

Congrats on the 69 post!!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Congrats on 19169 Jumble!

*huggles Yessika for the parentals*

*huggles Jann* It's all getting so exciting, not long now for you eh?!

Well my plans for this evening didn't take as long as I thought so can have a nice relaxing hour before bed . I've been out finishing off my photograph for my photography collectives first ever exhbition starting next week ! Not sure if I've ever explained anything about it so very briefly...

Spoiler:
          Some of you might remember a couple of years ago I worked on a local film. Well from that I met two like-minded individuals who wanted to create a way for young people to get experience in the creative industries locally more easily than was already available. Since then we have been working, along with the twin of one of these girls to make a name for ourselves as a photographic collective working on creative projects involving young people. We've been working for the past 6 months on a project called "Drag Kings" which involves a range of pictures spanning across the last decade each with two characters, a man and a woman, which are played by the same model. If you're interested the link to our Facebook page is here and our website is here. Our first exhbition is coming to a famous restaurant in Leeds called Salvos next week so there's lots and lots to do! I'll try and post some of the images as soon as I can, won't be for a while though .

The wedding this last weekend was lovely, thank you to everyone for your best wishes. My sister and new hubby had a lovely day and it was all very emotional! I don't think I had sat down before I'd started blubbing . Oma everything went well, except Andy did fluff his lines a little and I was amazed at the harshness of the registrar - how everything had to be to the word exactly ! He said he was thinking about the previous line rather than the one he had to say so got confused !

A couple of pics of the day for those of you who may not have seen on Facebook ...

Spoiler:

Me, My Sister and New Hubby, The Best Man

Rach, Andy the scenery and the Photographer!

Dave looking dapper !

Me and Dave sharing a giggle

*happy sigh* Lovely day

EDIT: Jumble, Oren looks so sweet! Excellent bubble blowing as well I must say. I was always immensely rubbish at that

Comment

Jumble...seriously. gutter.

*sigh*

Oh and Oren looks so sweet! Can I adopt him....after Lee of course....who will seriously be a hotty once he's a big boy...

Sarai oh my you look so pretty there in those pictures! Awesome and very excited about the project! it sounds very cool!

Personal news I just can't contain...not sure for any chance but through my folks I probably am going to do my internship next year in Atlanta...they do want to know a lot of me since they want me really active in the company and not like a coffee lady! Which I love since I will really learn a lot about working there
            *contained squee* Now hoping it all works out...including visa!
            sigpic

Comment

*crosses everything for Jann* I hope you get it hun!

Comment

I so adore Dave's lovely bouquet He looks so proud of it

To be fair I think the bubble-blowing liquid is different these days - even I can produce decent bubbles with it

Comment

Jann I'm not sure I'd trust you with my precious grandsons Lee is a teenager now and easily influenced................

Fingers crossed for the internship

Sarai your project looks fascinating. Can't wait to see the pics

Comment

One of my classes was not cancelled, woohoo!!!

You look pretty in the pics Sarai!

Good luck Jann! I think I will do an internship in a year or so
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Jann I'm not sure I'd trust you with my precious grandsons Lee is a teenager now and easily influenced................

Fingers crossed for the internship
                      *raises one eyebrow....T style*

why not? What's wrong with me?

You saw I was a perfectly normal and happy young girl right? I iz good influence

Yup keep 'em crossed...I seriously am hoping for this one... already thinking about this one for more than three weeks now(long waiting process)...so...we'll see...I'm getting called later this week and I have to give my qualifications/tell what I expect to learn and all...so...awesom

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      And the parents thank god...

Just kidding.

What course are you going to do Yes?
                      sigpic

Comment

Good

But was it the one you like or the one you didn't?

Comment

I so adore Dave's lovely bouquet He looks so proud of it
                          There might be something wrong with that picture but I absolutely love it!

To be fair I think the bubble-blowing liquid is different these days - even I can produce decent bubbles with it
                          Aah the wonders of modern technology!

Yay, glad to hear it yessika!!

EDIT: Off to bed, Woodnight Woohoos

Comment

There's nothing wrong with it! Why shouldn't he be proud of his purty flowers?

WoodNight

Comment

Cute and very pretty pictures, jumble and Sarai!

....if you have no addiction what are you doing here every day? Or almost every day...
                              ...... except for broccoli

I have an addiction, and I'm not ashamed of it

Personal news I just can't contain...not sure for any chance but through my folks I probably am going to do my internship next year in Atlanta...they do want to know a lot of me since they want me really active in the company and not like a coffee lady! Which I love since I will really learn a lot about working there
                              *contained squee* Now hoping it all works out...including visa!
                              Good luck!

WooHood!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*raises one eyebrow....T style*

why not? What's wrong with me?

You saw I was a perfectly normal and happy young girl right? I iz good influence

Yup keep 'em crossed...I seriously am hoping for this one... already thinking about this one for more than three weeks now(long waiting process)...so...we'll see...I'm getting called later this week and I have to give my qualifications/tell what I expect to learn and all...so...awesom

And the parents thank god...

Just kidding.

What course are you going to do Yes?
                                It's a senior level Spanish class: Advanced Grammar

Good

But was it the one you like or the one you didn't?
                                The one I liked because it will be crazy easy

Woodnight Sarai!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X