Clear All

Aaaaaaaaaand as I'm in serious mood....

Comment

*sniff*

Thanks Martin.

Comment

*nods*

((((Thanks Martin!))))
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thank you Martin

Well said Jumble!
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Well I thought I'd say what I feel, just in case that invisible guest vvvvv happens to be one of TPTB

Comment

*nods*

((((Thanks PTB))))
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Awww...you're soo right Jumble

Thanks Martin!

Btw, did anyone else giggle at the answers of Brad when he said...is this you Joe? or is this you Martin Gero?
                sigpic

Comment

So... having Martin directing movie 3, and RDA (and the Amanda) being there, what wood make you Squee the loudest:
                  -An obvious penguin reference, or
                  -A Major Wood cameo?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Btw, did anyone else giggle at the answers of Brad when he said...is this you Joe? or is this you Martin Gero?
                    Yup!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      So... having Martin directing movie 3, and RDA (and the Amanda) being there, what wood make you Squee the loudest:
                      -A Major Wood cameo?

as for penguin you mean S/J confirmation? if you mean that I want that.

Otherwise Major Wood...who is in a relation with Sam
                      sigpic

Comment

-A Major Wood cameo?

Both!!!!
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

-A Major Wood cameo?

A MARTIN WOOD CAMEO!!! Actually, just the fact that he's directing it has got me squeeeeeeeeeing pretty loud Just think of all the bts stuff we'll get, and the commentary..............and the Director's Series screencaps................SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Yup!
                          Me too

Edit: Plus of course the fact that he'll make it one hell of a good movie *happy dancing*............*naked*.....................
                          Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2009, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            as for penguin you mean S/J confirmation? if you mean that I want that.

Otherwise Major Wood...who is in a relation with Sam
                            I think that Major Wood/Sam ship in Movie Three wood be confirmation that TPTB read this thread

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            A MARTIN WOOD CAMEO!!! Actually, just the fact that he's directing it has got me squeeeeeeeeeing pretty loud Just think of all the bts stuff we'll get, and the commentary..............and the Director's Series screencaps................SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Me too
                            Ayeeeee! Sing along:
                            ''Maaartin.....Wood, Martin Wood Martin Wooooood. Martin Wood Martin Wood Martin WoooHoood...''

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Edit: Plus of course the fact that he'll make it one hell of a good movie *happy dancing*............*naked*.....................
                              I really did read that as in ''Martin Wood will make it good BY Happy Dancing Naked

sigpic

Comment

I really did read that as in ''Martin Wood will make it good BY Happy Dancing Naked
                                *chokes* *splurts really good Australian wine all over screen* If only............I'd just settle for the naked board games..................naked anything Martin really..........*sigh*......... Sod the movie, just give us a dvd of Martin................

Comment

Working...
                                X