sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *pouts*

Mwahahahaha

sigpic

Comment

It's been a while since I posted something first on this thread. Can I haz a cookie nao?

I'm hoping for maybe 12-13 awards... not to be greedy and go for all of them you know.
        *steals one of Jas's cookies and gives it back to her* What you think I'm going to make them myself? Pffft!

Hmmm... those will be good for a start. But I want more MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

err.... anyway

*grabs the cookie and runs out the door cause she's late*
        *nods at this*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*takes some cookies*

*goes off to take her final*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good luck with that Yessika

Comment

Good luck Yessika!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              *steals one of Jas's cookies and gives it back to her* What you think I'm going to make them myself? Pffft!

*nods at this*
              I'll forgive you this time cause you weren't feeling well, but next time I want to see a freshly baked batch! btw How are you? Feeling better?
              sigpic

Comment

Good luck Yessika!

I'll forgive you this time cause you weren't feeling well, but next time I want to see a freshly baked batch! btw How are you? Feeling better?
                Guh woman, you're so demanding! And I'm feeling a bit better...good enough to open up yonder PS but my energy level is still so low, still have a fever and stil. wheezing. Meh.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

How was it, Yessika? I hope everything went well
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Good luck with that Yessika
                    Good luck Yessika!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                    How was it, Yessika? I hope everything went well
                    Thanks!!

It wen't well

Tomorrow's final is going to be even better
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Thanks!!

It wen't well

Tomorrow's final is going to be even better
                      Glad to hear that you are confident Well done!

Good luck for tomorrow! (You've got a busy week, huh? )
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Good to hear your final went well Yes and yay for being confident for tomorrows exam!

*runs around nekkid once again*
                        sigpic

Comment

*drops in after busy shift*

I'm absolutely cream crackered. Honestly. And I have sinus pain so I feel like grumbling. Turns out I'm doing a 12 hour shift a few Sundays from now...

Yay to yessika on the final going well. WOOHOO

Still hoping you feel better soon, Amanda!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            Glad to hear that you are confident Well done!

Good luck for tomorrow! (You've got a busy week, huh? )
                            I just have one left after tomorrow's final

*huggles wendy*
                            12 hours shift??
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              I just have one left after tomorrow's final

*huggles wendy*
                              12 hours shift??
                              I know, right?

I'll need to take snacks...
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                I know, right?

I'll need to take snacks...

Meh, 12 hours shifts were daily deals when I was a manager at good old JS.

I still (fondly?) remember the time I did Newton Abbott's refit. Worked 7am to 5pm, drove a hour back to the hotel, ate dinner then tried to sleep for two hours, failed dismally, drove back to the store for 10pm until 9am opening shift.... then drove home (about 4 hours) in the pouring rain. Yes, folks, Redbull was my friend back in the days.
                                Bizzarely, I do miss it. I loved my job; it just took me a long time to find work/life balance.

But *huggles Wendy* because us fellow Sagitarians have to stick together.

Yay Yessika for your final and good luck tomorrow.

Um, um, um... slow day in the Woohoo house of madness then? Me no likely slow days. Methinks slow is baaaad. It means everyone is off thinking far too much instead of lusting after appreciating the skill and mastery of Martin.

When I left junior school to go up to big school, we had a tradition of having an authograph book, which we got all our friends to sign. Over the years I accumulated signatures from all sorts of people I met in life - not famous people; real people - friends, colleagues, family, lovers. People who touched my life and made me who I am or flitted through it in a moment. I was tidying up the other day and found my old autograph book lurking at the bottom of a box; I dusted it off and had a read, had a good laugh at some of the sillies in it and the immaturity of those days and came to the page where my mum wrote:

Happiness is a perfume you cannot sprinkle upon yourself without upsetting a few drops onto others

That quote is one I have never forgotten. It is etched into my mind, because it's so very true. Other people's happiness makes us happy. It's good. It should be shared.

But...

Life comes with a caveat. In loving and enjoying the happiness of others; in feeling and expressing our emotions, we must, inevitably experience those we would rather avoid. When people we love or care for are in pain, hurting, distressed or feeling low... well, I don't know about the rest of you but I know I hurt for them. It's a horrible thing when you feel helpless when those around you hurt, and all you can do is offer a hug from the heart and a shoulder to lean on.
                                I am, I know, stupendously rubbish with talky feely stuff (emotionally repressed Jack O'Neill? Meh, I taught him everything he knows... ...see, even now when I should be serious, here's my blanket of humour to protect me ) So because I am useless at talky feely stuff, depsite feeling very deeply and caring a great deal, I take a bit of a coward way out and tend to find the words of others to express what I want to say. And that's exactly what I am doing now. Those of you for whom this is for...well, you know who you are.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X