The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Apparently it has been happending to other people, but for them it's righted itself. Just not for me
    Weird...*hugs* again...I know I trust on my subscribe thingy otherwise I wouldn't notice that there was posted in the thread...(I'm too lazy to go out there and just go all over the forum finding the threads)

It's usually best to give moms what they want. Makes for a happier home
    Oh yeah...totally true...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Weird...*hugs* again...I know I trust on my subscribe thingy otherwise I wouldn't notice that there was posted in the thread...(I'm too lazy to go out there and just go all over the forum finding the threads)
      Oh yeah...totally true...
      Yeah, I depend on instant notifications, otherwise I just assume nobody's posting Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon

Comment

*hugs WooHoos for lice and painkillers and moms and school and work. And kids and... and... um... for being you. Yes.*

Yeah, I depend on instant notifications, otherwise I just assume nobody's posting Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon
        Oh... don't worry. It's just GW prevening itself from crashing due to all that ...serious discussion...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hmmm. Seems to me there's a slight shortage of pics on here lately.......

*drags out the usual favourites*

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos for lice and painkillers and moms and school and work. And kids and... and... um... for being you. Yes.*

Oh... don't worry. It's just GW prevening itself from crashing due to all that ...serious discussion...
            But...... it's not me that does the serious discussion *points up*

Comment

But...... it's not me that does the serious discussion *points up*
              Hehe.

Is it stupid if I read summaries of movies about time travel or alternate universes and think ''Pshaw. My PTB did that already'', even if the movie was made in the early nineties?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ditto on all things.

Shortage in Martin...pics I posted some earlier today! buuuuuuut *drools* at Martin. I like the yellow jacket ...it makes it sure that you won't miss him in the crowd(as if we wood)
                sigpic

Comment

Could someone please post ''the grabbing pic''?
                  I was certain I had it in my PB, but I don't see it.
                  *blinks*

...Maybe my PB is a prude.

sigpic

Comment

Hehe.

Is it stupid if I read summaries of movies about time travel or alternate universes and think ''Pshaw. My PTB did that already'', even if the movie was made in the early nineties?
                    That's not stupid, because it's true

Ditto on all things.

Shortage in Martin...pics I posted some earlier today! buuuuuuut *drools* at Martin. I like the yellow jacket ...it makes it sure that you won't miss him in the crowd(as if we wood)
                    Hey, that's my snuggling jacket - hands off!

Edit: Oh, you meant the slicker? Ooops

Could someone please post ''the grabbing pic''?
                    I was certain I had it in my PB, but I don't see it.
                    *blinks*

...Maybe my PB is a prude.
                    Which one?

This one?

or this one?

I had a minor panic there, I couldn't find it

Comment

Hehe.

No...because I'm sure I do the same... subconciously

Mom asked me today what my most often watched episode was and how many times I'd seen it...errr...just lets say she asked me 1) when I got the time to do that, 2) if I didn't find it boring, 3) declared me crazy
                      sigpic

Comment

And which ep was it?

I think I've watched Abyss and Out of Mind/Into the Fire more than most

Comment

And which ep was it?
                          Grace

sorry no Martin episode
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I've seen Grace twice. Find it boring *shrugs*

Funny really, my fave eps were my fave eps long before I ever heard of Martin

Comment

Opinions differ. I like the depth of the episode! I must say Lost City is a close second...as is Threads! I loooooove threads

And ROFL, as you've probably noticed the last few days I'm an Olympic games watcher, and apparently the Dutch fans in Vancouver have been declared crazy. The Canadians just cannot understand our love for speed skating and our...clothes(orange with hats, scarfs, paint etc(like a football/soccer fan))

it's just too funny to read the articles...example article; explaining the crazy Dutch love for speed skating

sigpic

Comment

Which one?

I had a minor panic there, I couldn't find it
                                This one, thanks

And see? Now imagine what it's like when it really isn't there!

No...because I'm sure I do the same... subconciously

Mom asked me today what my most often watched episode was and how many times I'd seen it...errr...just lets say she asked me 1) when I got the time to do that, 2) if I didn't find it boring, 3) declared me crazy
                                Haha

For me it's probably Lost City.
                                *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X