The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Of course we missed you! I just assumed you were busy, like a lot of people are this time of year.

Sorry you're having a rough time. Do you mean you can't say what's wrong here, or that you don't know exactly what it is? Because I'm always here if you want to pm me

*massive squishy hugs*

We kept losing pages, and the Mods couldn't figure out why, so they opened up a brand new shiny thread for us while Greg tries to figure out what's going on

Nope, you've not missed it

Yeah, retail world did suck me in. I've done a ton of overtime (looking forward to payday, actually).

I mean that I can't say here, I think I know what it is, I think. I'm not sure, I'm trying to figure it out. (((Jumble))) I will PM you, if you really don't mind.

YAY I didn't miss it! Phew.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    ((((Wendy))))
    I missed you too. I hope things will be looking up soon. Worrying sucks.

I won't. I'll blame jumble for not stopping me.

*hangs head* But I love my broccoli
    It does indeed suck. It sends me a bit crazy. (((Nad)))

I love broccoli too, you should have it whenever you want

EDIT: *hugs Josiane* Thank you
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy* Hope you feel better, hun - I recommend jumping on the couch to set the spirits right
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *huggles Wendy* Hope you feel better, hun - I recommend jumping on the couch to set the spirits right
        Does that work? I might try that...

Let me just like put a helmet on first, or something. Haha.

*hugs back* Thank you
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Yeah, retail world did suck me in. I've done a ton of overtime (looking forward to payday, actually).

I mean that I can't say here, I think I know what it is, I think. I'm not sure, I'm trying to figure it out. (((Jumble))) I will PM you, if you really don't mind.

YAY I didn't miss it! Phew.

It does indeed suck. It sends me a bit crazy. (((Nad)))

I love broccoli too, you should have it whenever you want

EDIT: *hugs Josiane* Thank you
          Don't mind at all Sometimes just explaining it to someone helps

Oh great! Just when I was getting the WooHoos under control

Comment

Jumbly, I'm not sure "woohoos" and "under control" go together in a sentence

*dances around in circles*

It's nearly S/J Thread sekrit santa tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
            sigpic

Comment

Jumbly, I'm not sure "woohoos" and "under control" go together in a sentence

*dances around in circles*

It's nearly S/J Thread sekrit santa tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
              They do if we can manage to keep the crazyupsidedownAussie element out of the equation

Comment

haha, but you can't keep me out of the equation!!! I am the equals sign!!!

See = ... Bekki...

==Bekki

(and now I'm not making any sense)

Kind Regrds,
                =
                sigpic

Comment

haha, but you can't keep me out of the equation!!! I am the equals sign!!!

See = ... Bekki...

==Bekki

(and now I'm not making any sense)

Kind Regrds,
                  =
                  See, that's what I'm saying

Bekki = senseless craziness

At least the rest of us are capable of producing a halfway sensible explanation of our craziness. You? Not a chance

Comment

*squishy huggles Wendy* You've had me worried on LJ too...hope everything is okay..and I'm here for a listening ear as well.

I've got a theory...I think the PTB appreciation on the S/J thread is what broke it!
                    Last edited by Regularamanda; 13 December 2009, 06:33 AM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      *squishy huggles Wendy* You've had me worried on LJ too...hope everything is okay..and I'm hear for a listening ear as well.

I've got a theory...I think the PTB appreciation on the S/J thread is what broke it!
                      There sure was a lot of it over the last week, so you could be right

Comment

Don't mind at all Sometimes just explaining it to someone helps

Oh great! Just when I was getting the WooHoos under control
                        Thank you. You will get a PM shortly, then

See, that's what I'm saying

Bekki = senseless craziness

At least the rest of us are capable of producing a halfway sensible explanation of our craziness. You? Not a chance
                        Isn't craziness in itself senseless?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        *squishy huggles Wendy* You've had me worried on LJ too...hope everything is okay..and I'm hear for a listening ear as well.

I'm sorry I worried you, Amanda. My bad. I use LJ has a place to try and like get it out. Sometimes it doesn't work because I stumble, and then change my mind. Oops.

There was PTB appreciation on the S/J thread?? Wow, the hole in our reality really has expanded!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WoodNight LJ

Amanda, we call those 'sausage things wrapped in bacon' Pigs in Blankets Yum!
                          That's the name! They're so yummy...I will have to take pictures on Christmas Eve and post it!

There sure was a lot of it over the last week, so you could be right
                          hehe. That was my thinking exactly!

I'm sorry I worried you, Amanda. My bad. I use LJ has a place to try and like get it out. Sometimes it doesn't work because I stumble, and then change my mind. Oops.

There was PTB appreciation on the S/J thread?? Wow, the hole in our reality really has expanded!
                          Oh no no no no! Do not apologize for that! I definitely do not mind hearing that you're not okay (Because we're all not okay at some point )...but I want you to be okay and that's why I worry....if that makes any sense.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Love for TPTB broke S/J thread?

*jumps up and down in couch*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*sneaks in* Anyone missed me?

I'll put some of my personal rambling in these --
                              *squishy huggles Wendy* of course we missed you. Like Jumble, I'm here if you want to PM or YIM chat . Hope you feel better soon hun.

*slumps on couch*

*eyes Nad*

No more bouncing you, so sleepy...

Comment

Wait, I'm confused. Is the jumping on the couch a yay or a nay?

*hugs WooHoos*

BTW, Josi, were we supposed to post the WooHoo Secret Santa gift ourselfes during Martinmas, or do we send them to you so you can pass them on so we can post what we got during Marinmas?

And did that just answer my own question?

*sits down next to Sarai and bounces slightly*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X