Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    So.. Jumble..

What you're saying is that the best thing about Next Tuesday was wet Martin Wood?
    Absolutely! Wet Martin........ if pushed, I could probably be heard to say that that wood be the best thing about anything.........

Actually, having read what you and others have been saying around the forum about Next Tuesday,
    Spoiler:
    I've come to the conclusion that my knowing Martin was actually in the water during a lot of the filming caused me to miss most of the underlying meaning of the ep, as well as the glaringly obvious

I saw and heard absolutely nothing remotely sexual, innuendo or otherwise My only observation regarding the discussions about Will being refused leave was that in the midst of trouble all he seemed to care about was his stomach - hence his wanting to go to Iceland. And no-one outside the UK will have the remotest idea what I mean by that

Ho hum! I'm going to have to watch it again, without my See-Martin-in-everything-I-look-at glasses on

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Absolutely! Wet Martin........ if pushed, I could probably be heard to say that that wood be the best thing about anything.........

Actually, having read what you and others have been saying around the forum about Next Tuesday,
      Spoiler:
      I've come to the conclusion that my knowing Martin was actually in the water during a lot of the filming caused me to miss most of the underlying meaning of the ep, as well as the glaringly obvious

I saw and heard absolutely nothing remotely sexual, innuendo or otherwise My only observation regarding the discussions about Will being refused leave was that in the midst of trouble all he seemed to care about was his stomach - hence his wanting to go to Iceland. And no-one outside the UK will have the remotest idea what I mean by that

Ho hum! I'm going to have to watch it again, without my See-Martin-in-everything-I-look-at glasses on
      And after that (or during) you can listen to the podcast. Lee Wilson is there too

http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/podcasts.php
      sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO. That's *awesome*. Poor Marty.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          And after that (or during) you can listen to the podcast. Lee Wilson is there too

http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/podcasts.php
          Oh thank you, I've been waiting for that to pop up

ROFLMAO. That's *awesome*. Poor Marty.
          Oh 'Poor Martin' my foot! If he won't show me the bts stuff from Sanctuary I'm obviously going to be forced to make it up

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
            sigpic

Comment

Oh thank you, I've been waiting for that to pop up

Oh 'Poor Martin' my foot! If he won't show me the bts stuff from Sanctuary I'm obviously going to be forced to make it up
              "Dear Amanda Tapping,

We know, you're busy acting and stuff, but if you could sneak some behind-the-scenes pictures of Martin Wood directing, we'd all appreciate it.

Thank you,

The Martin Wood Thread
              Gateworld

PS - Jennifer would like some pictures of Damian Kindler too, cause she's weird that way...

Comment

*waves at woohoos*

Not much to say except to gloat a bit that all my secret santas are finished to anything I do now is for fun... *ducks flying objects aimed at her head*

*huggles poorly woohoos and adminsters Night Nurse*

*huggles non poorly woohoos just because I like huggling*

Umm... that's all I have to say really.
                sigpic

Comment

"Dear Amanda Tapping,

We know, you're busy acting and stuff, but if you could sneak some behind-the-scenes pictures of Martin Wood directing, we'd all appreciate it.

Thank you,

The Martin Wood Thread
                  Gateworld

PS - Jennifer would like some pictures of Damian Kindler too, cause she's weird that way...
                  PPS - WET pics wood be most especially appreciated, of Martin and Damian

Oh, but not together

Comment

Oh, but not together
                    *chokes*

sigpic

Comment

*wades through gutter water* My! Haven't you all been busy!

I wood rather see Joe wet. But, you all knew that. Just...throwing it out there...
                      sigpic

Comment

*stares at wet Martin pics*

*thunks*

Got nothin' to say. My brains aren't cooperating today...
                        sigpic

Comment

Wet Dan...?

Just me...really?

*le sigh*

EDIT: 3000 posts, didn't even notice!

Comment

Originally posted by sarai View Post
                            wet dan...?

Just me...really?

*le sigh*

edit: 3000 posts, didn't even notice!
                            congratulations!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh what fun I've been having - NOT!!!

Coming back from Jo's at 2am, just as I pulled onto the by-pass I suddenly felt something wasn't quite right. Couldn't stop straight away but pulled into the first lay-by I could and found I had a flat and slightly shredded tire The first two numbers I called said they couldn't get anyone to me for at least four hours Luckily the third one sent someone within an hour and I'm now safely back home Thank heavens for mobile phones and a cheerful guy who was apparently quite used to rescuing damsels in distress in the middle of the night

Good thing I don't have to work tomorrow

Oh, and his name was Martin......... did I mention that? He had no idea what the heck I was laughing at

Comment

Oh, but not together
                                Bwahahahahaha... but that could get interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X