The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Not really... You are a blabbermouth after all....

(((((Jumble)))))
    I'll concede that I am on this thread, but on the S/J thread? Some of those listed below me have been around for years longer, so it doesn't make sense. Unless it's something to do with that vvvvvv

If someone isn't following the Ask the Mods thread, you might wanna check this post out (and the one above it). With all the crashes GW has been having lately, some accounts were lost (including Majorsal's )
    I did notice Majorsal was listed as a guest, and had no post count

Comment

If someone isn't following the Ask the Mods thread, you might wanna check this post out (and the one above it). With all the crashes GW has been having lately, some accounts were lost (including Majorsal's )
      !!!!!!!!

*runs off to email Sally* !!!!!!!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*stumbles in*

- you girls make me giggle . Wish I could have joined you!!

Thanks for sharing that Jas, poor Sally !

Comment

*wanders in* Wood morning, Woohoos. Busy day today, I fear! Boy-kid has the day off school and he's been awake since 4 a.m. So, I have a day of Grouchy Pants Fit-Throwing Boy to look forward to. *sigh* A nap will be in order before too long.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *stumbles in*

- you girls make me giggle . Wish I could have joined you!!

Thanks for sharing that Jas, poor Sally !
            Aw Sarai, it's just not fair that you miss all the fun *hugs*

*hugs LJ for Grouchy Pants Boy*

Hmmm. GW's been off for hours again. Doesn't bode well for the Challenge post tonight

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Aw Sarai, it's just not fair that you miss all the fun *hugs*
              Needs must *hugs back*

Hmmm. GW's been off for hours again. Doesn't bode well for the Challenge post tonight
              Make a note of your post count

Comment

Hello, GW. Did you need more sleep last night, too?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Hmmmm, interesting......

More than a third of Nad's posts have been on here, which considering how long she's been on GW and that this thread has only existed for just over a year.........

Well I thought it was interesting

Also, can I just point out that this is probably the only place on GW where anyone has more posts than Jasmina, let alone FIVE of us

jumble 6,620
                  DutchIndeed 3,230
                  starlover 2,553
                  luvnjack 2,430
                  josiane 1,056
                  jasminaGo 1,033
                  You all talk a lot...

*ignores own name on list*

Actually in the artwork thread both you and Josi have more posts then me. (You have twice more posts then me) and the S/J thread... well... everyone have more posts then me there.
                  I've got more than 8000 posts on the shipper thread...and am the 1# poster ...the gutter level must be high in it then

I've got no idea about the artwork thread though...must be probably low there because I always forget to post when looking at pretties!
                  sigpic

Comment

*flops in, tiredly*
                    *giggles at all the drunken t-less posting*
                    *huggles Sarai for missing out and LJ for grouchypants boy and Jumble for having to work and everyone else for just because*

CONGRATS ON 9000 NAD!!!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Josiane because I can*

The upside to GW being off is that I've been going really well with my current project I've worked my way through RDA and Damian, and I'm just moving on to Dan

My reward for all this stressful activity will be when I get to Martin, because he's gonna take a lot more work

Comment

*hugs Jumble right back because she always deserves it*
                        sigpic

Comment

*jumps in and hugs you all*

I'm probably the lowest poster (is that a phrase?) on this thread, the shipper thread, on any thread.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*flollops in*

Hey guys.. Flying by to say, bye guys! I am off for a weekend of drunkeness. Such a hard life!
                            It's just a shame I have to negotiate the M25 first...

Umm, daft question but, how do you check the thread statistics for post count etc?

(((squishy huggles Woohoos everywhere))))
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves* Have fun Cags!

And you check your post count by clicking on the number of replies to the thread in the folder or in your subscriptions It brings up a list of whose posted how many times in the thread.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                *jumps in and hugs you all*

I'm probably the lowest poster (is that a phrase?) on this thread, the shipper thread, on any thread.
                                No you're not, there are a lot that only posted a few times

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *flollops in*

Hey guys.. Flying by to say, bye guys! I am off for a weekend of drunkeness. Such a hard life!
                                It's just a shame I have to negotiate the M25 first...

Umm, daft question but, how do you check the thread statistics for post count etc?

(((squishy huggles Woohoos everywhere))))
                                Click on Stargate Fandom at the top of the page ^^^. Find the MWHS thread and click on the total number of posts. You'll get the whole list come up

Edit: Josiane, wanna cookie?

Comment

Working...
                                X