The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I love the WP....but poor thing...he's totally replaced by Martin... Well one less person to deal with to have him alone

*giggles*...I never watch Dutch telly It doesn't show the good shows on time...except Grey's Anatomy!

Well...I have my earphones in so...I don't know..but people do look at me...when I'm watching it on my laptop that's why I got my new Ipod...less obvious...and less people that look at me with a weird face ...still the laughing in the train at the screen and all will still be noticed I think
    Oh I love it too, don't get me wrong, but if I'd got it six months ago I wood have been suqeeeeeing my heart out rather than going 'Aw, that's cute' How times have changed

I wood have thought if the Ipod is less obvious your behaviour wood seem even more strange At least if people can see you're watching something on a laptop they wood at least guess that you were responding to that, whereas if they can't really see the Ipod, they'll just think you're really weird!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs RDA again*

Well... If I start rowing from the beach of Scheveningen and I go in a straight line across the North Sea...

...Let me get back to you on that one
    Brrrrrr! That sounds like a really chilly crossing, make sure you wrap up warm

Maybe you should take one of these with you

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh I love it too, don't get me wrong, but if I'd got it six months ago I wood have been suqeeeeeing my heart out rather than going 'Aw, that's cute' How times have changed
      Six months ago, I wood never have guessed you wood ever say that

Brrrrrr! That sounds like a really chilly crossing, make sure you wrap up warm

Maybe you should take one of these with you

Ok... if I have to, I'll take a Martin with me...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

To be honest, I never thought I wood either

You didn't think I was referring to the coat did you?

Comment

...Nope.
          You're sooo obvious

EDIT:
          Yay!!! I have post 1969!!!!!
          WoooHoood!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

(I'm lending you my Hippy Martin for this special occasion )
            Last edited by Jumble; 08 December 2008, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Hehe. I finally get to ruffle Martin's Ruffalicious Hippy Hair! I see I even dressed up to do so...
              *swoons*
              *ruffles*
              *ruffles*
              *swoons*

sigpic

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it, but I did say 'lending' Time to give him back now that the post has been celebrated

*entwines fingers in Martin's hair and pulls him back*

Edit: Gently

Comment

Noooo!

I was having so much fun What good can I possibly do with my life after I had the joy of ruffling Martin's Hippy Hair?

Rick? Are you still here?

...I need your hair!

sigpic

Comment

Careful, his might fall out if you pull it too hard

Edit: Oh looook! We're both approaching milestones again Is my maths really bad, or are you nearly 500 behind me?

Comment

Careful, his might fall out if you pull it too hard

Edit: Oh looook! We're both approaching milestones again Is my maths really bad, or are you nearly 500 behind me?
                      *gasps* Did you just insult my new provider of hair?

*ruffles Rick*
                      *But gently *

Oh good, I didn't even notice
                      And your maths are good.

...You talk muchly

sigpic

Comment

No, I meant because he has sooooooo many people ruffling his hair

But I only talk when people talk to me, it's not my fault

I have to go out into the freezing cold to do the school run *huggles Martin to keep warm*

And because I haven't seen it lately

(that's me staying on topic )

Comment

I wood have thought if the Ipod is less obvious your behaviour wood seem even more strange At least if people can see you're watching something on a laptop they wood at least guess that you were responding to that, whereas if they can't really see the Ipod, they'll just think you're really weird!
                          Hmmm...true...but they think I'm strange anyways...than I prefer a way they think I'm strange without a reason...and that they don't want to think about stealing my laptop or doing weird things with it

As for Martin cold? I want to warm him up!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow congrats Nad on post 1969- how cool it's you who post it

Talking about freezing cold and Martin on Antarctic...I've rewatched Continuum yesterday and... I'm a bit ashamed to admit but...I've just noticed Major Wood was starringin it dumb mee...I guess I didn't noticed it, and even wonder who is this warm-dressed person next to Jack, before because I didn't realise how wonderful is Martin, and important to me now till I started watching 'director series' and found this thread So forgive me Martin It was good line that you have said
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

No Jann it was Martin warming me up Tsk tsk, pay attention at the back

Achaja, sorry you didn't know aboot Martin's role in Continuum, but at least you've got it now I think I watched it about three times before I realised it was him, but that was back in the days when I only had eyes for Jack so I guess I coodn't be blamed for it

Comment

I'm watching it tonight, can't wait
                                Me too Three hours to go...

Lookit what Luvnjack made me in an effort to draw me away from Martin and back to Jack

I had it on my desktop for....oh about an hour .............but I've put Martin back on now, where he belongs
                                You mean to say even that didn't work? I fear you are a lost cause...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *cries*

Am I not invited?

*feels left out*

Awww (((Jann))). You can come to mine
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X