Clear All

Welcome Jos...

Oh wait...I'm still in denial!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      What? I was thinking it looked more like a flying penguin
      Yeah...right

Cleaning your children? Only once a year?
      Ohhh you! Children cleaning their shoes!!!

Everyone needs therapy , Martin could treat us, thunkers
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Mastering the art of Thunking? I thought we were all pretty well practised at that already Or is this Nad protesting her innocence again?
        Oh, I'm not that innocent. It's just that I don't thunk much. Not very much...
        I think I'm more an ''Ooops, I did it again'' kind of WooHoo. Thunking is a choice, gutter happens by accident
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Yeah...right

Ohhh you! Children cleaning their shoes!!!

Everyone needs therapy , Martin could treat us, thunkers
          'Martin could treat us....' like that would help more likely it would just make us thunk even more

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Oh, I'm not that innocent. It's just that I don't thunk much. Not very much...
          I think I'm more an ''Ooops, I did it again'' kind of WooHoo. Thunking is a choice, gutter happens by accident
          Uhuh, and around here we seem to have an awful lot of 'accidents'

Comment

That's why I'm the one carrying the broom and mop here
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Nice icons RiG- big is better
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              RiG love the big icons...
              FABULOUS ICONS RIG, THANKS!!!!!
              Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              RiG they are awesome!!! thank you for sharing.
              Originally posted by josiane View Post
              love the icons RiG
              Thanx guys! Glad you like them ...made 'em on Photobucket. PB now has glittery fonts so I took advantage of them.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Good morning!

Only two weeks left to Martinmas
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh, don't remind me I'm still busy doing stuff for Shipmas, and then I'll only have a week to Martinmas!!!

A thunker's GimPS's work is never done

Comment

I'm busy too, in fact I've got more stuff for Martinmas I guess it's this small competition and quite new too so there are many ideas and possibilities I still don't know which day my family arrive for Christmas, hope I would have time to participate
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I've been thinking along the same lines. There are very few of us on here regularly, it'll take a lot of effort for us to get enough Martinmas stuff to make a big splash But my love my Martin will keep me awake sustain me and encourage me to the end

Comment

Mmm... What exactly is going on in that first picture?

And Ugh. I have nothing for Martinmas yet. In fact I have nothing for Shipmas or Secret Santa
                        I have an exam the 15th and I have two papers to write

...Nad will have to pull out her improv talents again

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I wasn't wondering what he was doing..........too busy appreciating the view

Don't worry Nad, your amazing talent for writing will come to your aid in time for the celebrations

I've done 7/12ths of that Shipmas thing, 5 to go and I've just been writing a little thing for Martinmas, so I'm actually well on my way to being done on time *crosses fingers* and I've just heard two of my kids are ill so can't come tomorrow, so I'll be able to do a bit more then

Comment

The joys of the view got pushed aside by my desire to know who he's about to kiss/neck nuzzle/hug 6hat obviously isn't a WooHoo!
                            I don't care about that cute bum.

...Altough...

Yum.

And Jumble... yes, I'm sure something will come from me...

Aww on the ill kids. But really, they should come. I mean... you can mend them. It's your job!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I wasn't wondering what he was doing..........too busy appreciating the view

Don't worry Nad, your amazing talent for writing will come to your aid in time for the celebrations

I've done 7/12ths of that Shipmas thing, 5 to go and I've just been writing a little thing for Martinmas, so I'm actually well on my way to being done on time *crosses fingers* and I've just heard two of my kids are ill so can't come tomorrow, so I'll be able to do a bit more then
                              Jumble I think I've figured out what you're doing for Shipmas...
                              Hmmm, can't wait to see if I'm right
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                The joys of the view got pushed aside by my desire to know who he's about to kiss/neck nuzzle/hug 6hat obviously isn't a WooHoo!
                                I don't care about that cute bum.

...Altough...

Yum.

And Jumble... yes, I'm sure something will come from me...

Aww on the ill kids. But really, they should come. I mean... you can mend them. It's your job!
                                Nad! You do know that if you tell lies, you won't get any Chistmas presents?

"He's making his list, and checking it twice
                                Gotta find out who's naughty or nice.............."

And, um, I think that's a man

Mending kids is ok, but not when they're infectious And they have conjunctivitis, which I definitely do not want in the next couple of weeks! I need to be able to see my pc screen

Josiane, probably not that hard to figure out the theme, but this is a S.H.I.P. version

Comment

Working...
                                X