The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Yawn* Morning Woohoos.

Yes, we'll need links to new interviews, cons, etc. A link to Joe's blog. And the thread about his blog. And we'll need a page for all the nice letters TPTB are going to send us, rewarding us for our devotion to them. (Hey, dream big, people!)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *Yawn* Morning Woohoos.

Yes, we'll need links to new interviews, cons, etc. A link to Joe's blog. And the thread about his blog. And we'll need a page for all the nice letters TPTB are going to send us, rewarding us for our devotion to them. (Hey, dream big, people!)

And one for Nad's letters to TPTB

And are we going to send a link to this shiny new website to Joe when it's ready?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

And one for Nad's letters to TPTB

And are we going to send a link to this shiny new website to Joe when it's ready?
        Of course. Because it would not be fangirling (and fanboying) unless we fell all over ourselves to let him/them know just how much we love him/them. It's one thing to say "I love you (insert PTB name here)", but to SHOW him/them...well...that's a whole other story.

I LOVE YOU JOE!
        sigpic

Comment

Of course. Because it would not be fangirling (and fanboying) unless we fell all over ourselves to let him/them know just how much we love him/them. It's one thing to say "I love you (insert PTB name here)", but to SHOW him/them...well...that's a whole other story.

I LOVE YOU JOE!
          True

Might be interesting for them to see all our PTB artwork all in one go too

Although I'm not so sure that I want to point them towards my youtube page

Comment

True

Might be interesting for them to see all our PTB artwork all in one go too

Although I'm not so sure that I want to point them towards my youtube page
            Yes, I've been watching your Youtube stuff today. Downloaded the Joe & Paul stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I've been watching your Youtube stuff today. Downloaded the Joe & Paul stuff.
              I noticed Hadn't you seen that before?

I feel the need to huggle Joe seeing as I'm allowed to on here

Comment

I noticed Hadn't you seen that before?

I feel the need to huggle Joe seeing as I'm allowed to on here
                I had seen the first part. And that was before I had the Youtube downloader. *rubs hands together*

Yes, huggle Joe! No need to defend your love of him here!
                sigpic

Comment

I had seen the first part. And that was before I had the Youtube downloader. *rubs hands together*
                  Ah, I see

Yes, huggle Joe! No need to defend your love of him here!
                  Not acceptable to even like him elsewhere it seems

I'm still staggered that there are people on GW that can be so anti the creators of the show that we're all here to fan about

Same old same old...........

Comment

Link to Joe?

...Now I'm really feeling the pressure...

Little question:
                    I have the feeling it wood be nice to go for a somewhat grungy look, and I wood say shades of brown or black and white look cool, but it doesn't fit the ''love fest'' concept.
                    So now I'm working on a pink/black grungy look, but pink really is a colour one must like.
                    Another option is the Rainbow happy look.

...What do you ladies think?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm still staggered that there are people on GW that can be so anti the creators of the show that we're all here to fan about

Same old same old...........
                      Me too.
                      First they go all ''I'm this shows biggest fan and I know everything about it, even more than you who has been watching since GotG'' and then they say that TPTB did everything wrong and that they're idiots.
                      *shrugs*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Link to Joe?

Little question:
                        I have the feeling it wood be nice to go for a somewhat grungy look, and I wood say shades of brown or black and white look cool, but it doesn't fit the ''love fest'' concept.
                        So now I'm working on a pink/black grungy look, but pink really is a colour one must like.

Go for a soft grunge: Gold, yellows, glowy....but with a heavy texture that makes you want to reach out and touch it. Inspiration. I love that deviant!
                        sigpic

Comment

Go for a soft grunge: Gold, yellows, glowy....but with a heavy texture that makes you want to reach out and touch it. Inspiration. I love that deviant!
                          It's funny, but that pretty much goes with the 'brown/gold-ish' look I had in mind, but to me it lacked some... colour.
                          But seeing that texture... Maybe I can work in some.

...other colours, that is

sigpic

Comment

Link to Joe?

Little question:

I personally don't think the rainbow hippy look wood work, since the website is for TPTB rather than us Hippies

Me too.
                            First they go all ''I'm this shows biggest fan and I know everything about it, even more than you who has been watching since GotG'' and then they say that TPTB did everything wrong and that they're idiots.
                            *shrugs*
                            Yeah, and guess what? They're allowed to say that. I on the other hand just got modded for giving what I considered to be polite defence

I agree with LJ on the colouring

*snurches texture*

Comment

I personally don't think the rainbow hippy look wood work, since the website is for TPTB rather than us Hippies

Yeah, and guess what? They're allowed to say that. I on the other hand just got modded for giving what I considered to be polite defence

*snurches texture*
                              You DID!?? the "Criticise all you want, just do in in an appropriate manner" One?
                              sigpic

Comment

*snurches texture*
                                Huh, what?
                                What did you say?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X