The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumbly I don't have a choice...I have to roll in the sand

but with that I say "bye bye"...coz I need to sleep for a little bit and then go make a loong looong journey towards the south of France*crosses fingers*...Oye...

Have fun and I'll speak to ya in two days(that's how long it will take me to reconnect to the internet )
    sigpic

Comment

Um.

Who was who and what and when?
      ...Cause eventhough I'm an excellent Helen too, I'm not sure I can stand in and play. I need to write that amazing Tesla scene, you know...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I'm not the director, I'm the writer! Jas is the director...right...? *iz confused...goes for chocolate*

Just... Go... kill someone.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Jumbly I don't have a choice...I have to roll in the sand

but with that I say "bye bye"...coz I need to sleep for a little bit and then go make a loong looong journey towards the south of France*crosses fingers*...Oye...

Have fun and I'll speak to ya in two days(that's how long it will take me to reconnect to the internet )
          Bye, bye!
          Come back soon. We need you

EDIT: Triple post. I'm shocked!
          I need sleep.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oooh.

Flash forward.
            Helen lies in the rain when a dark figure dressed in an overcoat bends over her. She slightly opens her eyes, but is too weak to do anything else.

Figure: Well... Dr. Magnus. We meet again. Be it under far more... pleasant circumstances that the last time. The cabal would be extatic when I'll inform them about this little encounter... Too bad that they want you alive and well... I don't.

The figure pulls a gun rom underneath his coat, takes aim and fires one single shot. Magnus is off screen.
            EDIT: Off to work! See ya!

*yells* NOoooo! Helen!

Oh....

My turn...

Ashleigh: (on the phone) What do you mean she's missing, Will? [pause] You're a really good babysitter, of course she left you there. Look, have Henry track her car. (She bites her lip, thinking) You know, I hate to say it, but you may have to call my father in.
            sigpic

Comment

Oooh.

Flash forward.
              Helen lies in the rain when a dark figure dressed in an overcoat bends over her. She slightly opens her eyes, but is too weak to do anything else.

Figure: Well... Dr. Magnus. We meet again. Be it under far more... pleasant circumstances that the last time. The cabal would be extatic when I'll inform them about this little encounter... Too bad that they want you alive and well... I don't.

The figure pulls a gun from underneath his coat, takes aim and fires one single shot. Magnus is off screen.
              Dum dum duuuuuuuuuuum!!!!

I'm not the director, I'm the writer! Jas is the director...right...? *iz confused...goes for chocolate*
              *headdesk* I'm getting confused This costume is just toooooo hot, my brain is frying Just sitting here waiting for someone to write me some lines, or get me to make tea........ ohoh, can we have cream buns? I love cream buns..........

Jas doesn't look like a director.... at least I don't think she does

Comment

Um.

Who was who and what and when?
                ...Cause eventhough I'm an excellent Helen too, I'm not sure I can stand in and play. I need to write that amazing Tesla scene, you know...
                Do you mean that, shall we say 'ROMANTIC' scene? Yes, concentrate hard on that one, show 'em how it's done

EDIT: Off to work! See ya!

*yells* NOoooo! Helen!

Oh....

My turn...

Ashleigh: (on the phone) What do you mean she's missing, Will? [pause] You're a really good babysitter, of course she left you there. Look, have Henry track her car. (She bites her lip, thinking) You know, I hate to say it, but you may have to call my father in.
                Oooooooh! Druitt's coming? WooHooood!!!

Bye Jann, hurry back

Comment

To quote RDA:

You're just an actor...

*whispers to LJ and Jasmina*
                  Jeez, we need Amanda back. I bet she wood keep still. She gives good dead.

Okay, I just read that so wrong...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Why?

Because you're not drooling obsessivly over him?
                  Because we're even more insane than normally speaking?
                  Because he loves us?
                  Because we love him?
                  Because Jas is such an awesome director?
                  Because LJ and Nad are such awesome writers?
                  Because we are such awesome actors?
                  Because I'm so stubborn?

*blinks*

Erm...nevermind

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Dum dum duuuuuuuuuuum!!!!

*headdesk* I'm getting confused This costume is just toooooo hot, my brain is frying Just sitting here waiting for someone to write me some lines, or get me to make tea........ ohoh, can we have cream buns? I love cream buns..........

Jas doesn't look like a director.... at least I don't think she does
                  I'm wearing shorts. What more do you need for a person to look like a director? I can put on a white shirt too.

sigpic

Comment

*yells* NOoooo! Helen!

Oh....

My turn...

Dumdumdummm...

Sanctuary:

Will enters Henry's room and picks up a book. Henry looks up from his computer.

Henry: You look terrible.

Will: Yeah, I've been talking to Druitt, he's making arrangements to come. Whatever that may mean...

Henry: That guy creeps me out.

Will: Ashleigh came up with the idea. She told me to contact him and ask for his assistance.

Henry: he did? Then this situation must really be getting out of hand. I take it we now officially consider her missing?

*silent beat*
                    *The Big Guy comes in with tea*
                    *will puts the book back and looks Henry in the eyes*

Will: ...I guess we do.

Fade out as the two look... dramatic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

I'm wearing shorts. What more do you need for a person to look like a director? I can put on a white shirt too.

But have you got twinkly green eyes? Because that's a must if you want to be a top director

Comment

Do you mean that, shall we say 'ROMANTIC' scene? Yes, concentrate hard on that one, show 'em how it's done

Oooooooh! Druitt's coming? WooHooood!!!

Bye Jann, hurry back

Oooh, can I?

I'm off! *hugs WooHoos*

sigpic

Comment

But have you got twinkly green eyes? Because that's a must if you want to be a top director
                          No
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Amanda's words, not mine...

sigpic

Comment

OohOoh! It's me!

Do I get to ask how many lumps they want? Can I accidentally spill scalding hot tea into Will's lap? No? Aw *scuffs toe of shoe (er, does he wear shoes? probably not) scuffs toe on the floor and pouts*

Can you see me pout under all this hair?

Comment

Woodnight Nad *waves*

I should go to bed too....... I really should be tired after last night's marathon

Comment

Working...
                                X