I'm consoling myself with a bottle of wine and a dvd full of Martin vids
    Uh-oh! You told him about the con?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Hey Sarai *hugs* Soooo good to see you

Just had a long chat with Michael........ there's trouble in paradise

I'm consoling myself with a bottle of wine and a dvd full of Martin vids
      A very good way of consoling yourself, and yet anything you need to vent about?

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Uh-oh! You told him about the con?
        OMG No! Believe me, now is not the time to tell him about that He's having an insecurity attack already, throwing a possible meeting with Martin into the mix wood be a major mistake

You know, with all my *cough*experience*cough* with men, you'd think by now I wood understand them. I don't. *shakes head and pours another glass of wine*

Comment

OMG No! Believe me, now is not the time to tell him about that He's having an insecurity attack already, throwing a possible meeting with Martin into the mix wood be a major mistake

You know, with all my *cough*experience*cough* with men, you'd think by now I wood understand them. I don't. *shakes head and pours another glass of wine*
          No one can ever understand man. And they say we're the difficult ones.

*hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Feeling insecure, is he? *tsk* You can tell him I said "Oh, PSHAW!"
            sigpic

Comment

Men are difficult. And yet wine will always be constant. And provide infinite amounts of comfort.

Comment

...Men talk again?
                *hugs jumble*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  No one can ever understand men. And they say we're the difficult ones.

*hugs*
                  Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  A very good way of consoling yourself, and yet anything you need to vent about?
                  Feeling insecure, is he? *tsk* You can tell him I said "Oh, PSHAW!"
                  The trouble with men (she says drunkenly, with a very wise frown) is that they tell you they understand things when in fact they really don't. Or they just think they do, when in fact they've missed the point entirely.

Oh, better spoiler for massive OT ness
                  Spoiler:
                  All the stuff about my past, and how it impacts on my presence, and why I need to stay close to my home and family, he said he got it. But apparently he thought it was a short term thing, that I'd be ready to let go of the security blanket that I've spent years putting together as soon as he'd proved himself trustworthy and committed, which apparently he thought wood only take a few months So we're back on the 'we should live together/let's get married' thing.

Oh I know I should cut him some slack, try to meet him halfway, but I still don't feel that sure about it I love him to bits. I couldn't wish for a nicer, kinder, more caring man........... but I'm just still not ready to step into the abyss...

Plus, do you know what he just said to me???? He said, basically, that at 'our' age we don't have that much time to shilly shally about!!!!!!

/rant

Sorry

Edit: Yes Sarai the wine bottle is ever constant and reliable

Sorry Nad
                  Last edited by Jumble; 16 July 2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

The trouble with men (she says drunkenly, with a very wise frown) is that they tell you they understand things when in fact they really don't. Or they just think they do, when in fact they've missed the point entirely.

Oh, better spoiler for massive OT ness
                    Spoiler:
                    All the stuff about my past, and how it impacts on my presence, and why I need to stay close to my home and family, he said he got it. But apparently he thought it was a short term thing, that I'd be ready to let go of the security blanket that I've spent years putting together as soon as he'd proved himself trustworthy and committed, which apparently he thought wood only take a few months So we're back on the 'we should live together/let's get married' thing.

Oh I know I should cut him some slack, try to meet him halfway, but I still don't feel that sure about it I love him to bits. I couldn't wish for a nicer, kinder, more caring man........... but I'm just still not ready to step into the abyss...

Plus, do you know what he just said to me???? He said, basically, that at 'our# age we don't have that much time to shilly shally about!!!!!!

/rant

Sorry

Edit: Yes Sarai the wine bottle is ever constant and reliable

Sorry Nad
                    See, "Oh, PSHAW!" works perfectly for that! (((((Jumble)))))

He's certainly a man who knows what he wants!
                    sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((((Jumble))))))))))))))))))

Hope the combination of wine and Woohoo solidarity helps to cheer you up a little

Oh and I posted a few pics from my travels in the lounge (and more on facebook), if looking at photos of far-flung places and me with various animals appeals
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

See, "Oh, PSHAW!" works perfectly for that! (((((Jumble)))))
                        I'll try that on him tomorrow

He's certainly a man who knows what he wants!
                        He does. I just with I could be that certain

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          (((((((((((((((((Jumble))))))))))))))))))

Hope the combination of wine and Woohoo solidarity helps to cheer you up a little
                          It does plus I'm watching Martin's Covenant DS, which always makes me smile

Oh and I posted a few pics from my travels in the lounge (and more on facebook), if looking at photos of far-flung places and me with various animals appeals
                          *runz off to take a look*

Comment

Love the pics, Jos!
                            sigpic

Comment

(((Jumble)))

I agree with LJ he certainly knows what he wants. And yet, and I hope I'm not out of line saying this, but he should also know the value of patience. Either way we're always here to vent at

Jos, I didn't think it was possible but now I'm even more jealous!! Great pics !

And in the spirit of sharing, I've managed to upload a few pictures from my graduation on Tuesday onto PB. Will post them in the lounge for anyone that wants to see

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

Comment

Working...
                                X