Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
    So... I got an email from Creation today... It included a single ticket... My convention ticket from last year's Chicago convention...

What am I supposed to make of that??
    LOL. I got one for Ben Browder and David Nykl photo ops! yep last years confirmations. I assumed it is just a computer glitch, no big deal, those things happen and it doesn't impact my credit card which the invoice says is for my gold ticket. I am in row H.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
      I'd call Creation asap and find out what's going on.
      I e-mailed right back. Haven't heard anything.

They were not charged to my card so I'm not too worried. Computer glitches happen.
      sigpic

Comment

well i got an email from creation, i opened up the file and it turns out to be lexia doig photo op-august 2008. i thought they would be the photo ops i ordered this year which are amanda tapping and joe flanigan. what should i do?? i emailed creation too, havent heard anything *sigh*. james from chicago.

Comment

well they did all ready got it of my creditcard , but yea I mailed see if they respond and my confirmation email says I have have row G so I didn't see it at first cause michael is coming anyway lol

Comment

STARGATE CHICAGO: NEW GUEST ANNOUNCED TODAY!

Creation Entertainment's Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS Convention is coming back to CHICAGO for our greatest visit yet: mark your calendars for AUGUST 21-23, 2009 because it isn't the same without YOU!
            Today we are happy to welcome aboard a very talented actor and great convention guest: CONNOR TRINNEER, STARGATE: ATLANTIS’ Michael Kenmore, he also portrayed "Trip" on STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE.
            Connor joins already announced celebrities pictured within this e-mail! We're off to an awesome start, with more to come!
            PLEASE NOTE: Our top of the line GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES are about 75% sold out so if you want to "GO GOLD" now is the time to sign up!
            Thanks,
            Your friends at Creation Entertainment

----------------------------------------------------
            CHICAGO, IL AIRPORT AREA
            Fri., Sat. & Sun. August 21-23, 2009
            Wyndham O'Hare
            6810 N. Mannheim Rd.
            Rosemont, IL 60018

Creation Entertainment
            217 S. Kenwood St.
            Glendale, CA 91205
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

So far, same line-up as Vancouver.

Comment

This just confirms that there is no reason why I should go to Vancouver...

Comment

CONNOR!!! He's going to be awesome!!!

Comment

If.....I'm saying if......you should decide not to go to Vancouver, you'll miss the last chance to see the Atlantis sets.

Comment

I won't be bidding on the 'celebrity meals', but I hope that the same guests participating in that event will be at the Sunday breakfast.

Comment

Yay, Conner! I haven't seen him at a con yet.

That probably means there will only be one or two guests spots left to fill.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

yaaaa. awesome news today. connor. i actually saw connor at a star trek con i think it was in '07. rosie did u go to that one??? had a bad day at work and needed some cheering up today. i think that did the trick. james from chicago. dont know if i will be bidding on the celebrity meals either, how bout u rosie???

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                            I won't be bidding on the 'celebrity meals', but I hope that the same guests participating in that event will be at the Sunday breakfast.
                            Ditto what you said.

James, sorry to hear you had a bad day at work. I am glad that the Conner news cheered you up. I know it made my day.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                              CONNOR!!! He's going to be awesome!!!
                              Ah man Connor is absolutely wonderful. Next to David, Paul and Chuck he is one of the nicest Stargate guys that I have ever met.

Originally posted by james watson
                              yaaaa. awesome news today. connor. i actually saw connor at a star trek con i think it was in '07. rosie did u go to that one??? had a bad day at work and needed some cheering up today. i think that did the trick. james from chicago. dont know if i will be bidding on the celebrity meals either, how bout u rosie???
                              I saw Connor a few years ago when they did Star Trek conventions here. I think it was his first, if not one of his first conventions. The guy is fantastic. Very warm and projects that warmth to the audience.

I'm not sure about the celebrity meals, the bidding tends to make them overpriced and I really don't eat that much. Though Connor could make me resconsider, I would love to have or sit in on a conversation with him!

Glad Connor put on smile on your otherwise rough day!
                              sigpic

Comment

Vancouver costs more but has alot more to offer with set tours and just the other things outside the convention to do. If you get the chance to go to Vancouver, do it. Other than the guests, there are other fun things to do just in Vancouver alone such as whale watching! Plus Brad Wright and Robert Cooper are going to be there and I think that would be a real treat to listen to them talk. I doubt they will come to Chicago.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X