Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadadukal View Post
    I do not read any SG novels. I'm already quite busy reading the SW EU.
    Hey! Always nice to run into a fellow EU fan.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

For those who were asking, I got my invoice and have seat G15. I ordered my ticket on February 27-28.

Made by lilferret
      http://shadadukal.livejournal.com

Comment

For those who were asking, I got my invoice and have seat G15. I ordered my ticket on February 27-28.
        Exactly to the right of where I was last year!! G 14... I SO want to get my ticket!!

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
          Exactly to the right of where I was last year!! G 14... I SO want to get my ticket!!
          So, is it a good seat?

Made by lilferret

Comment

So, is it a good seat?
            You'll be centered, where they usually sit, so YES!! It is great!! I would pick a center seat over a closer row any day!! I would give everything I own to buy my ticket now... But, I have to wait until like May or June...

Comment

I'm quite short so I hope I'll be able to see well from where I seat. Being near the center helps.

Made by lilferret

Comment

I'm quite short so I hope I'll be able to see well from where I seat. Being near the center helps.
                Yeah, you should be fine... The only issue I had, was when I got home I had to crop all my pics to remove the floating heads at the bottom of each one...

Comment

you can sneak upfront and make some good pics as long as you don't sit there forever! * giggle *

Comment

Lol, I solved that problem... I just purchased a front row seat.... after sitting in second row in Burbank(thanks for that btw... so spoiled was I) I couldn't pass up sitting closer... you know with this being like totally Amanda and all.....
                    sigpic
                    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

cool shadadukal. i'm in row B24, the second row. thats a great seat too. come by and say hi. james from chicago, looking forward to meeting u.

Comment

I am fairly short too and I didn't have any problems seeing. I was in row F, center last year.

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                        Yeah, you should be fine... The only issue I had, was when I got home I had to crop all my pics to remove the floating heads at the bottom of each one...

*giggles* I had the same problem.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

is the chicago con a big con? I went to see Rachel here in MA and it was so nice and small and intimate that you could literally walk up to Rachel without any problem. The only thing is that her chaperones were like bodyguards next to her....LOL

I don't want to spend money on a Con that is too heavily crowded.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            is the chicago con a big con? I went to see Rachel here in MA and it was so nice and small and intimate that you could literally walk up to Rachel without any problem. The only thing is that her chaperones were like bodyguards next to her....LOL

I don't want to spend money on a Con that is too heavily crowded.
                            It depends on what you call big. It's probably a medium size convention. There are several hundred people but it doesn't feel overwhelming or heavily crowded.

It is definitely not like a small convention where you get more personal time with the guests. The guests come, do their jobs - most are fun to meet and really appreciate their fans. There is very little, if any, one on one time with the actors unless they choose to socialize with fans after convention hours.
                            Last year Chuck and Alexis joined fans in the bar and lobby Saturday evening, both were wonderful to just sit down, have a beer and casual conversation with, it was their choice.

It's a good convention to go to.
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

NEWBIE HERE !!!!! As a LONG time STARGATE fan I have finally decided to go this year. Right now I see GOLD Package Prices up. What other Packages might post later on??? Also.....how big is the Dealers/Vendors area usually??? Lots of Stargate swag for sale, I hope???

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                It depends on what you call big. It's probably a medium size convention. There are several hundred people but it doesn't feel overwhelming or heavily crowded.

It is definitely not like a small convention where you get more personal time with the guests. The guests come, do their jobs - most are fun to meet and really appreciate their fans. There is very little, if any, one on one time with the actors unless they choose to socialize with fans after convention hours.
                                Last year Chuck and Alexis joined fans in the bar and lobby Saturday evening, both were wonderful to just sit down, have a beer and casual conversation with, it was their choice.

It's a good convention to go to.
                                I think that Saturday night was one of the best parts of the whole convention. Gosh, those guys were great!

Originally posted by GateMark View Post
                                NEWBIE HERE !!!!! As a LONG time STARGATE fan I have finally decided to go this year. Right now I see GOLD Package Prices up. What other Packages might post later on??? Also.....how big is the Dealers/Vendors area usually??? Lots of Stargate swag for sale, I hope???
                                Welcome!

They usually have a perferred weekend package(which is what I got last year) that will get you into seeing the guests on stage, usually the Cabaret, and autographs of the guests. We sat in row F or G last year by getting those tickets, so you are still pretty close to the action. It was $189 a ticket last year, I think. It usually won't get you into the Gold dessert party or the Sunday morning breakfast.

They will also sell tickets for each day so you can see all the guests on that particular day, but you will have to pay for all the extras including autographs.

I hope that helps.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X