Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Last year we had six guests, the year before we had 10 guests.
    It all depends on how much the guests get paid, that determines how many we have coming. Last year they said they ran out of money so we only had six guests, but we had six awesomely wonderful and fun guests!

I'm guessing we will see more guests after the Vancouver con is done as then they will be focusing on the Chicago con a bit more (hopefully!)
    Thanks for the info. That's interesting. I'm sure it will be a great time!
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I'm 21!!

Comment

I'm thinking of attending this con. It would be my 1st SG con (*iz excited*) but my 2nd with Creation. I'm still looking at my finances but it should be okay.

Made by lilferret
        http://shadadukal.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shadadukal View Post
          I'm thinking of attending this con. It would be my 1st SG con (*iz excited*) but my 2nd with Creation. I'm still looking at my finances but it should be okay.
          Definitely come! Chicago is always a great time. This will be my third time going to Chicago.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Definitely come! Chicago is always a great time. This will be my third time going to Chicago.
            Money is tight so it's not entirely reasonable, but doable. So I guess I'm just not gonna act serious. But I'll only feel like I'm going once I have my tickets, which I can't buy right now, and the hotel booked.

Made by lilferret

Comment

Money is tight so it's not entirely reasonable, but doable. So I guess I'm just not gonna act serious. But I'll only feel like I'm going once I have my tickets, which I can't buy right now, and the hotel booked.
              Honestly, you can book the hotel at any time since no money comes out at the time of booking. I would do that sooner than later to make sure you get one.

I understand about the ticket. I had to wait last year to get mine.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Honestly, you can book the hotel at any time since no money comes out at the time of booking. I would do that sooner than later to make sure you get one.

I understand about the ticket. I had to wait last year to get mine.
                I was thinking of booking the hotel next week. I don't feel like calling them on a Sunday.

After the con tickets, there'll be the plane tickets, and those are just gonna have to wait several months. I just hope the prices I've seen don't go up (too much).

Made by lilferret

Comment

I was thinking of booking the hotel next week. I don't feel like calling them on a Sunday.

After the con tickets, there'll be the plane tickets, and those are just gonna have to wait several months. I just hope the prices I've seen don't go up (too much).
                  I hope not, too. I'll keep good thoughts heading your way that they stay the same or go down.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

I hope not, too. I'll keep good thoughts heading your way that they stay the same or go down.
                    Thank you very much!

Made by lilferret

Comment

I'm also considering attending this con. It would be my first SG con. I've been bugging Kavan for awhile now to go so he can finally meet his website gal ... I'm only going if he goes! lol
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                        I'm also considering attending this con. It would be my first SG con. I've been bugging Kavan for awhile now to go so he can finally meet his website gal ... I'm only going if he goes! lol
                        I would love it if he went. Haven't seen him at a con yet!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                          Now that would be nice to see Kavan at Chicago!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Now that would be nice to see Kavan at Chicago!
                            Kavan was great in Burbank! It would definitely be great to see him again.

Comment

i would love to see kavan smith too, havent seen him yet. maybe i will email adam and ask to see kavan, and maybe vala's dad too fred willard would be nice. james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                                Kavan was great in Burbank! It would definitely be great to see him again.
                                Agreed, he is just such a cutie on stage... he's got some very funny stories, and *sigh* just has such a lovely butt--Personality... I mean personality....

Seriously though, he is just a doll...
                                sigpic
                                awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Working...
                                X