Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all:

great news. michael shanks (march 5th) was added today. yaaa. now jules can come, get your gold ticket jules there going fast, hahahaha lol. i hope they have a combo photo op with amanda and michael, that would be awesome. is it august yet??? james from chicago.

Comment

STARGATE CHICAGO: NEW GUEST ADDED TODAY!

Great news today for those attending the annual Creation Entertainment Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS Convention coming to Chicago on August 21-23, 2009.... Michael Shanks has been added to our guest list which already includes Amanda Tapping, Joe Flanigan and Paul McGillion (with more to come)! It is going to be a wonderful weekend of Stargate fun, don't miss it!
      CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS!
      Thanks,
      Your friends at Creation Entertainment

----------------------------------------------------
      CHICAGO, IL AIRPORT AREA
      Fri., Sat. & Sun. August 21-23, 2009
      Wyndham O'Hare
      6810 N. Mannheim Rd.
      Rosemont, IL 60018

Creation Entertainment
      217 S. Kenwood St.
      Glendale, CA 91205
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......*dances round room*..........HUS-SIES-IN-CHI-CA-CA-GO!!!!

Be afraid Mr Shanks, be very afraid!!!.......The Whisk will return!!!!....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Ok, I am just gonna say it... When are they gonna add someone for ME!?!?! I mean, the entire current guest list is also attending Vancouver... Oh make Chicago worth it for me people!! Collen, Jason, JR, Jewel, etc... People that won't be in Vancouver... I mean, I find no need to buy photo ops for Chicago as I will have them all by the end of Vancouver... And no, I don't think it is wise to buy a ton of photo ops with the same person... Even if it's at different events...

Comment

For those who've been to the Vancouver event and the guest list is almost the same, do the guests get more Q&A time at this event as compared to Vancouver?

Comment

Also, at the bottom of the Creation main page, they've announced the con for Aug 27-29, 2010.

Comment

oh god that means I have to buy a ticket eh ?

Comment

oh god .. I bought a ticket ... a gold one ... * headdesk *

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                    EVIL!! But SWEET that you'll be there!!

Comment

WOO HOO! let the partying begin and start thinking of those shots with Michael! Cause god knows girl you do some good ones!!! Now we have to work on CindyZ!
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                        WOO HOO! let the partying begin and start thinking of those shots with Michael! Cause god knows girl you do some good ones!!! Now we have to work on CindyZ!
                        oh I will get some photo ops but not yet ... my wallet kinda hurts now I actually coudn't really affort it but what the heck ... I wanna see you guys! now the evil plan ticket ... oooouch

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......*dances round room*..........HUS-SIES-IN-CHI-CA-CA-GO!!!!

Be afraid Mr Shanks, be very afraid!!!.......The Whisk will return!!!!....

Deeds xx

Comment

oh I will get some photo ops but not yet ... my wallet kinda hurts now I actually coudn't really affort it but what the heck ... I wanna see you guys! now the evil plan ticket ... oooouch
                            YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AWWWWWWWW we want to see you to hun and I am buying my photo ops with Michael when I get back from Vancouver.
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                              YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AWWWWWWWW we want to see you to hun and I am buying my photo ops with Michael when I get back from Vancouver.
                              yea lol , I think almost 400 bucks is more then enough for one evening ... * giggle *

Comment

yea lol , I think almost 400 bucks is more then enough for one evening ... * giggle *
                                You think; nah we can get the little devil to say 'spend more money; come on know you want to do it' lol! Well chicago will certainly be a blast gonna have to get an early plane out of my state and get in early to chicago to see you all be fore the con starts!
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X