This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren View Post
    We record late Sunday night, and I was getting up at 5:30 a.m. Monday to head out of town. So while we'd normally banter a bit more and extend the discussion, we kept it short and sweet and episode-focused this week!

Actually a 30 to 40-minute show was our original goal when we started doing this. Makes it much easier to edit and get published in a timely manner (had I not been out of town during publish day + a server crash this week!).
    It's good it's longer than that, I like you're babbling
    Last edited by kusanagi; 18 April 2010, 07:59 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

oi

can't wait for the "faith" podcast. your previous talk about religion and stargate might fit well with this one too.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        oi

can't wait for the "faith" podcast. your previous talk about religion and stargate might fit well with this one too.
        Mhmm! I'm dying to hear the discussion on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
          Mhmm! I'm dying to hear the discussion on this one!
          me too
          sigpic

Comment

I sent in my 2 cents on the episode 'Faith'. It was my first voicemail, so I wrote down what I wanted to say. So, If it sounds like I was reading . . . it was beacuse I was!

A little worried that I might sent it in a bit late. I got it doen as son as I got off of work this afternoon. Hopefully I wasn't too late . . .

Comment

and for the first time i even called in
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Thanks, guys! I don't know if David has finished the edit yet, but if it's too late to make it in this week we'll be sure to get it in next week.
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Now Available:
                  Episode #86 - "Faith"

This week on the podcast we welcome back Justin Nolan from The 5th Race Podcast, sitting in for David, who is on convention duty. Justin and Darren discuss the ins and outs of "Faith," last week's new episode of Stargate Universe! We'll talk about T.J.'s "happy" news and what that storyline might hold for the future, the downside of life on Destiny, civilian-military relations, and those super-advanced aliens we have yet to meet. We'll also theorize on planet-making and just what that obelisk is. And we'll hear what other fans thought of "Faith!"

We'll also talk about Syfy's decision to move Stargate Universe and its other Friday night dramas to Tuesdays, starting this fall (story).

Want to participate in our discussion? Call the voicemail line by Monday and tell us what you think of this Friday's new episode of SGU!

Show Notes: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...podcast-faith/
                  Direct Download: http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/med...2010-04-21.mp3
                  Feed: http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/itunes_podcast_rss.xml

This Week's Listener Question: What did you think of this week's new episode of Stargate Universe, "Human?"

Leave a voicemail on the hotline or e-mail us a brief voice recording!

CALL US! You can call the hotline and leave us a voicemail any time, day or night. Give us your thoughts on this week's episode, speculate on what's going on or what's to come in the show, or talk about anything Stargate-related that is on your mind.

Dial: (951) 262-1647 (long distance rates apply)

... or e-mail a brief recording to webmaster (at) gateworld (dot) net.

Thanks again to everyone for listening and contributing to the show!
                  Last edited by Darren; 29 April 2010, 02:49 AM.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanks Darren
                    sigpic

Comment

Just listened to the Faith podcast, great episode. Theory on the planet. Eli mentions to Wray at some point that the planets age doesn't match that of the star, so I think we can safely assume that someone/something created or developed this star system. My theory is that the planet is in fact nothing more than a dry-rock with an atmosphere, which, I'm not sure but would probably be more 'suited' to the suns age, and the obelisc somehow interfaced with the Destiny crews minds and then changed the planets enviroment to fit their needs e.g water,
                      food and fresh air. The obelisc then transmitts a signal back to these aliens to call them back. But I could be wrong, just a thought.
                      Oh and Riley gets a few mentions in Space and...
                      Spoiler:
                      according to IMDb Riley returns at the end of the season

Comment

For some reason I can't listen to "Faith" podcast. The pop-up nor RSS feed button won't load.
                        sigpic

Comment

I got:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /podcast/ on this server.
                          *sniffles*

Comment

we just did an update - not sure if this has anything to do with anything but we will ask Greg to take to a look
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

UPDATE:
                              You should be able to access the podcast now with no problems

YAY Greg!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ugghhh..... SG:U moving to Tuesdays ?!?!?!?!?!

Syfy's putting it up against CBS's Solid NCIS & NCIS:LA Line Up.

Comment

Working...
                                X