Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah yeah yeah....see how my 4 fans just scatter after only a few well done podcasts and a shiny new cool show....Sheesh

Great job AS ALWAYS D&D
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I hate to say that I have already experienced some of the "silliness", but I wouldn't allow it to scare me away. It's hard not to take it personal, but then I realize they don't know me or know anything about me.

And hello Tame, don't know you yet, but I think you add a great voice to the podcasts. I'd love to hear your views on the whole Eli/Chloe/Scott Triangle.

Comment

Ok, I know you don't read these emails on the podcast anymore but I must share anyway.

"Earth" was the best episode yet! We got a great mix of excitment,backstory and new mytholigy info. It was also important to see more Jack O'Neill and be reminded that not only does he look out for his men but to not mess with him when he gives a direct order
        Mac Jackson
        Singer/Songwriter of
        "Harmony Constant"
        [email protected]
        myspace.com/harmonyconstant
        youtube.com/MacWJack
        Our Music is at iTunes and Amazon:
        http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...tant&x=19&y=22

Comment

All Hail Tame!

We miss your duclet tones on the podcast airways, and replay old podcasts to hear your tinkly laugh....... We in the TERRIFFIC Society still believe!!! *lol*

Best to you Tame!

Saw Water on Tuesday here in Ireland. Will try and drop a comment into mailbox today or tomorrow.

S'n'T
          "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
          Sara O' Neill's father;
          COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Darren and the totally cool David, did you play my Theory about the ancients and their connection to atlantis, I know it probably sounded stupid but It was on my mind all day when I called and just had to call in about it.

Comment

A little delay on the podcast this week because our FTP server is fritzing. It's all done and waiting to be uploaded, hopefully in the next few hours!

Theresa: I don't think your call made the cut this week, because of the length of the show plus the length of your calls (around 3+ minutes each). I'd recommend reformulating your thoughts and trying to crystalize the key idea to a minute or less, so that we (and listeners) can get a better handle on it. Thanks!
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hey Everyone,

I am amazed .. I have some level of withdrawl from the lack of podcast sofar this week. Hope everything is ok with everyone involved in its production.

Cheers

Sampler

Comment

Originally posted by sampler40 View Post
                  I have some level of withdrawl from the lack of podcast sofar this week.
                  *twitches*
                  I really really hope it's up in the next hour as I have to catch a plane and it would give me something new to listen too.

Good luck with that FTP server!
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by sampler40 View Post
                    Hey Everyone,

I am amazed .. I have some level of withdrawl from the lack of podcast sofar this week. Hope everything is ok with everyone involved in its production.

Cheers

Sampler
                    David is on strike till he gets his dollar back
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm in Podcast withdrawl

Any ideas on when it will be up? If you can't get it on the site for now, can you at least get it out on iTunes? I'm dying here..

Comment

Originally posted by delta1135 View Post
                        I'm in Podcast withdrawl

Any ideas on when it will be up? If you can't get it on the site for now, can you at least get it out on iTunes? I'm dying here..
                        so should i call 911??? get ancient on stand by?? call TJ ???
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          so should i call 911??? get ancient on stand by?? call TJ ???
                          Just get me a sarcophagus, and a podcast. I'll be good then

Comment

lol i know what u mean im suddenly having podcast withdrawals HELP! i miss it, its so good to hear what guys thought of the episodes as many of my friends (as misguided as they are) are not fans so i normally only end up with one good stargate convo a week, your podcasts save me from going crazy between episodes and make me seem super cool when i know more about stargate than my friends. So keep up the great work guys

Comment

Gah. i'm pulling my hair out here guys. TIME is tomorrow and i'm not gonna have listened to the Earth podcast. THIS ISNT GOOD!

*goes back to balding myself*

Comment

The FTP has been fixed by the excellent Mr. Greg. Shouldn't be too much longer before Darren gets to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X