Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As previously stated, this is an error we are trying to resolve.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thankyou!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaholic View Post
        Unfortunately I believe I'm having the same issue as Akren, I try to login (tried both my user name and email) with the correct password and nothing happens.

could it be that i'm still in probie status? and what purpose does this authentication serve? Does it keep non members from accessing the content?

Just a wee bit confused
        your computer has been infected with the avenger virus
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Love the podcast! I find myself waiting for its release ever more. F5F5F5 lol.

As the destiny was heading towards the gas giant, my original thought was that the ship was gonna scoop up some gas and convert it to an energy source. Guess not, by that theory just swapped to the sun. As you said, the ship wont have finally made a mistake after ~1million years just when we happen to arrive.

Just a quick theory that came to me as I was listening. We saw that pod detach and fall away from the ship as we were leaving the sandworld. How about if the ship detected it was leaving with fewer than the number of people it had before, and sent the pod to go pick up our stranded passengers. But if thats true, its just another reason to not have any feeling of jeopardy.

Do you think Telford will "arrest" Young by using the stone and then putting (telford's) body in jail? interesting!

Now, to watch Light!
          Last edited by htnwahs; 26 October 2009, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Hey Guys!

Thanks to Greg and Co for getting the iTunes podcast link fixed!!

Many thanks

Will listen to it this evening!!

S'n'T
            "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
            Sara O' Neill's father;
            COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Tried the iTunes Podcast about 5 minutes ago and it is a No-Go.

Also, still having to clear the cache to get Gateworld pages to load.
              Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

In addition to the existing www3 problem, we're in the midst of a server move and DNS update. Please give us a day or two to try and suss it all out!

Comment

We will all wait for the effects of the time dialation field to subside, Darren.

Keep up the great work!

Comment

Sorry if i am missing it, put when i go to download the podcast from ITunes, it asks for a user name and password, I tried my forum info but that did not work.

PLEASE help me out.

Comment

The UN and PW will be one you have associated with iTunes, not GateWorld forum. Have you ever bought anything through their store? Have you tried making an iTunes ID?

Comment

For those of you who are interested in the post-production phase of things, attached is a mile-high view of Podcast 66. Several hundred edits went into this, which is the case with most episodes, but this is a pretty typical look at the back-end of one of our shows.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                          Unfortunately I am still getting the same pop up box asking me for a username & password from www3.gateworld.net when trying to download podcasts/interviews onto my MAC (running OSX Snow Leopard) even after restarting iTunes/my laptop (my laptop is the only computer authorised to use iTunes & I have dianogistics & it's all fine form my end! ).

I have tried using both my GW username/pass AND my iTunes username/pass/ID to no avail.

Whilst listening to GW online via the website is great & I love visiting GW, I would also enjoy talking GW on the go as well (I need my GW/STARGATE fix for crying out loud!?!? ).

Comment

Hello everyone.
                            I am not sure if this is the right spot to ask this but here goes nothing.

On my Ipod iTunes I found the gateworld podcast (actually how I found this site.) an I tried to download it. At the end of the download it asked for a username and password. What would I put there?
                            Aftermath RP
                            Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                            Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                            SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                            Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                              Unfortunately I am still getting the same pop up box asking me for a username & password from www3.gateworld.net when trying to download podcasts/interviews onto my MAC (running OSX Snow Leopard) even after restarting iTunes/my laptop (my laptop is the only computer authorised to use iTunes & I have dianogistics & it's all fine form my end! ).

I have tried using both my GW username/pass AND my iTunes username/pass/ID to no avail.

Whilst listening to GW online via the website is great & I love visiting GW, I would also enjoy talking GW on the go as well (I need my GW/STARGATE fix for crying out loud!?!? ).

Originally posted by Re1ndeer
                              On my Ipod iTunes I found the gateworld podcast (actually how I found this site.) an I tried to download it. At the end of the download it asked for a username and password. What would I put there?

I realize that some posts are being merged into this thread from elsewhere, so not everyone has necessarily read what I've already written here. There is no password. The iTunes feed is currently broken, and there is nothing you can do to make it work.

Greg and I are trying to resolve this problem in the midst of our server move, which is taking place right this moment.

You can download the MP3 directly from this link (right-click and choose 'Save Target As' or something similar):

http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/med...2009-10-21.mp3

And last week's show:

http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/med...2009-10-14.mp3

Comment

Ooops...iTunes let me download ep 64! Grrrr!

Know you guys are working to fix prob....also concur...we'll just wait for the effects of the time dilation device to subside....

S'n'T
                                "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                                Sara O' Neill's father;
                                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Working...
                                X