The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VSS View Post
    Just dropping in to say thank you to everyone who has made art for the rewatch thread! Especially jumble, SeNedra and Blacky Kitten who have sent banners for my episodes. They're beautiful!
    You're soooo welcome

Comment

When do you all find time to participate in so many icon challenges on LJ?
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*soulful sigh*

AND BY THAT I MEAN THUNK WARNING!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          I think these icon-junkies just never sleep

Nice wp LJ

Comment

Hi there, how are you today? Gorgeous artwork here!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
            http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Fine then. Know that I'm not entering. Now go study!
              :rolleye: I know you'll enter anyway if I made it...don't try to deny it
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              ...so...how do we get this sekret out of you
              You know what the sekrit is Jann

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

You can always sign up for one of those 100's. Although they don't have voting and winners at the end, they're a nice exercise.

http://community.livejournal.com/scifi100/
                100 this gonna be cool and there isn't voting... looks odd but i'm loving i think i'm gonna sign up
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                  100 this gonna be cool and there isn't voting... looks odd but i'm loving i think i'm gonna sign up
                  It's lots of fun I never did it for scifi but I did an icon100. it's a lot of work but fun

and not everything is about winning...or voting. Sometimes just making icons and people liking them is enough

Comment

So far I've only received ONE challenge entry

Where are the rest of them?

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                      It's lots of fun I never did it for scifi but I did an icon100. it's a lot of work but fun

and not everything is about winning...or voting. Sometimes just making icons and people liking them is enough
                      indeed

i think i'll sign up when i finish my scifipai20in20 and then i'll choose Samantha Carter or Daniel
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        I had vacation this week...plus with my new schedule I only need to go to school on 3 days...and since I'm lazy I don't work on school all of the other days

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *soulful sigh*

AND BY THAT I MEAN THUNK WARNING!!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_db.jpg
                        Wow! hot! ...I mean...nice Awesome *drools*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        :rolleye: I know you'll enter anyway if I made it...don't try to deny it
                        *nods in agreement*

You know what the sekrit is Jann
                        Shhhh... I was trying to act like I didn't know it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          So far I've only received ONE challenge entry

Where are the rest of them?

Can i be honest?? I thought this challenge is really hard, I mean you have to put a word in that I don't even know...
                          So for me that then means, I'll skip the challenge... I don't know if that is for everyone. But it might explain why no one has entered anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            Can i be honest?? I thought this challenge is really hard, I mean you have to put a word in that I don't even know...
                            So for me that then means, I'll skip the challenge... I don't know if that is for everyone. But it might explain why no one has entered anything yet.
                            Ah, I think a lot of people didn't see Oma's edit that made the challenge easier

I've only seen four entries on the thread, and I've nabbed them. Maybe some more will turn up in time for the post tonight..........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Ah, I think a lot of people didn't see Oma's edit that made the challenge easier

I've only seen four entries on the thread, and I've nabbed them. Maybe some more will turn up in time for the post tonight..........
                              There was an edit??? See I didn't see that edit. What did it say??

Comment

Edit: Okay, that is a little hard....so how about we make the text a little easier to work with, and use irenic as a theme. So you can use any word or phrase that infers the same meaning

I did repeat it after it had been pointed out to me, but I guess a lot of people missed it

Comment

Working...
                                X