No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*g* thank you es! I'm happy you like it! It's snurchable, always (if you don't mind I'm using it too xD). The first thing was the song (the lyrics I used) I fell in love with her voice, then watched her in this musical and it was GREAT! I thought I should make something Don't know if this pic is somehow related to the movie, it's random I have found But it was grey and I decided to add red lips
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      *g* thank you es! I'm happy you like it! It's snurchable, always (if you don't mind I'm using it too xD). The first thing was the song (the lyrics I used) I fell in love with her voice, then watched her in this musical and it was GREAT! I thought I should make something Don't know if this pic is somehow related to the movie, it's random I have found But it was grey and I decided to add red lips
      Red lips are an awesome touch
      And I love that song too Oh wait, I love all her songs
      I don't think the pic is really related to the movie, but I can't check today what photograph shot it and when It's a totally adorable pic, tho!

Thank you very much for your permission! I'll start using this sig as soon as I figure out that sig rotation site
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Thanks and you're welcome!
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          Lovely! I like how the multi coloured hearts blend in with the background

Trying out a style similar to Rachel-Kree's...
          http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/LiliJ/entityround.jpghttp://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/LiliJ/entitystraight.jpg(can be used for shipper rewatch if you want )

In other news: SNOWWW!!

And for those of you who knew about my sis, she's had her op and is recovering
          Lovely!

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Loving the b&w stuff!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Xena & Gab! Boy does this bring back memories. My first ship

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Playing around today. I'm not at all sure I'm happy with how it turned out. I mean, it turned out the way I imagined, I'm just not sure I like the idea in general. But, it was the only one that popped into my fron, so... Maybe I'll send the background to Oma and have y'all use it for a challenge, since I'm kind of curious to see what everyone else would do with it.

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ckwpnotext.jpg
          This is gorgeous!
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone know how to keep pb from shrinking my wp sizes?
            sigpic

Comment

Under the upload image button there is a link that says 'more options'. Choose 1 megabyte file size. You'll have to keep the wps under 1Mb, but it won't mess with the pixels.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Under the upload image button there is a link that says 'more options'. Choose 1 megabyte file size. You'll have to keep the wps under 1Mb, but it won't mess with the pixels.
                Cool. Thanks!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, there are upload options... you can choose either a pixel or a Mb cap for every file.

I usually choose pixel cap (dunno what it is... 1600x1200?) for movies and gifs and 1 Mb cap for artwork.

EDIT: I'm really slow these days
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    <snip>
                    Uh oh. Sorry! Not sure why it would say that - it's just a zip of jpgs. Glad to hear they worked fine for a couple of others of you - if you want them TPI I could upload the zip file to mediafire as well and give you that link?
                    <snip>
                    Well, I've done some more research, and apparently it's something from DeviantArt itself--there's a Trojan, an adware thing, and some sort of hacktool. I have downloaded zips from there before with no problem, but it seems things have changed

Anyway, if you could upload that for me, it'd be wonderful, josiane! Thanks in advance
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS
                      JASMINA AND BLACKY KITTEN!!!!
                      And to anyone else celebrating today

Comment

New WP, not exactly what I had in mind (well I started out in PS trying to make some Martin artwork)...but still

Comment

Sarai, I was expecting Dan to have taken Martin's place

Lovely wp, I bet it wasn't as simple as it looks

Comment

Not really no

Does anyone have the link to Jann's tut of this style WP?

I want to snurch the textures but can't find it . Thanks in advance

Comment

Merry Christmas Jas and Blacky Kitten!

*iz not jealous...iz jealous*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Not really no

Does anyone have the link to Jann's tut of this style WP?

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/sarailovesjack/Artwork/Wallpapers/th_Heroes-WP.jpg

I want to snurch the textures but can't find it . Thanks in advance
                                This is lovely! May I snag?

Can someone point me in the direction of this weeks challenge?
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X