The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*headdesk*

It's been so long since I was on lj, I can't remember where to find the size for the header I've got flexible squares....anyone know the width of the frame?

I can remember the CSS code bits, just not the easy bits
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

If it was possible to have everything one wants, I woodn't be playing with his pics
      ! I read that as "I woodn't be playing with his..." I was like Wow Jumbles getting pretty guttery

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif

LJ - what a way to start the evening

Great tut Jas, thanks It's great that you showed the stages, that way I can figure out the settings in Gimp to get similar colouring results *huggles*

And I soooo love that light texture

Funny how I noticed those first too......

*raises hand* Can I get those too Jas? I wanna have a go

= ????

I always thought that sort of math ended with http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif

*i think better protection than ear plugs is needed*

*iz relieved I already sent a PM*
      Hehe Because Jack+P90= hot!

in terms of artwork means 'oh my word' for me and in ship sense...well we all know what it means in ship sense

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*headdesk*

It's been so long since I was on lj, I can't remember where to find the size for the header I've got flexible squares....anyone know the width of the frame?

*shakes head* It's all Greek to me If Jasmina hadn't helped me step by step I wood have abandoned the whole idea

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          ! I read that as "I woodn't be playing with his..." I was like Wow Jumbles getting pretty guttery
          Read it again, my meaning was entirely guttery

Comment

Great siggie Kitty.

*raises hand* Can I get those too Jas? I wanna have a go
            I can re-send you the pm I send to Jumble. It's mostly about inserting the images in a pre-made table.

*i think better protection than ear plugs is needed*

*iz relieved I already sent a PM*
            Good girl *petz*

*headdesk*

I think it was changeable. Mine is 850 pixels.
            sigpic

Comment

Read it again, my meaning was entirely guttery
              ! Well at least you admit it And here I thought you were such a gutter free lady (I can't call you granny because your spirit is way too young to be a granny )

Comment

! Well at least you admit it And here I thought you were such a gutter free lady (I can't call you granny because your spirit is way too young to be a granny )
                Where the heck did you get that idea? You've been to the MWHS thread after all

Thanks Shame the bod isn't as young as the heart and spirit

Comment

Where the heck did you get that idea? You've been to the MWHS thread after all

Thanks Shame the bod isn't as young as the heart and spirit
                  Yes but on a normal day (although when is it ever just a normal day over there? ) You're not as guttery as the rest of us

You're welcome Hmmm there's got to be some sort of ancient technology out there for that!

Comment

*bounces in*
                    *waves manically*
                    *huggles everyone*
                    I'M BAAAACK!!!!!

How is everyone? Can't wait to go through and catch up and look at all the pretties from the last couple of weeks Might take me a while though Oooh and can someone post me a link to the last challenge in case I don't get that far before Friday? Although I probably won't have time as I'm flying to Chicago tomorrow for this conference But I will have my laptop and hopefully some time to Gimp, I have missed it Ooh and I took some awesome photos that I'm going to try and make textures from of the sea and sunsets and rainforest and things

Photos and stuff will be in the lounge later on when I get them sorted

*huggles everyone again*
                    *runs out to say hi to the other threads*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yes but on a normal day (although when is it ever just a normal day over there? ) You're not as guttery as the rest of us

You're welcome Hmmm there's got to be some sort of ancient technology out there for that!
                      I wish

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *bounces in*
                      *waves manically*
                      *huggles everyone*
                      I'M BAAAACK!!!!!

How is everyone? Can't wait to go through and catch up and look at all the pretties from the last couple of weeks Might take me a while though Oooh and can someone post me a link to the last challenge in case I don't get that far before Friday? Although I probably won't have time as I'm flying to Chicago tomorrow for this conference But I will have my laptop and hopefully some time to Gimp, I have missed it Ooh and I took some awesome photos that I'm going to try and make textures from of the sea and sunsets and rainforest and things

*huggles everyone again*
                      I seem to be following you around

Here's the challenge post

Can't wait to see all your pics. Can you post a link when they're up?

Comment

I wish

I seem to be following you around

Here's the challenge post

Can't wait to see all your pics. Can you post a link when they're up?
                        Thanks Jumbly! I will, but be warned, there's nearly 900 in total
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Jumbly! I will, but be warned, there's nearly 900 in total
                          Wow! What an amazing time you must have had

Love the pic of you and Bekki

Edit: Oh oh oh! I did my first 20in20 icon challenge

Looook!!!

Comment

Wow! What an amazing time you must have had

Love the pic of you and Bekki

Edit: Oh oh oh! I did my first 20in20 icon challenge

Looook!!!
                            I did my first 20in20 as well...here *high fives Jumble because we actually did them*

Comment

This is for last weeks challenge.

Original

redux I had a little trouble with the font color, I'm not happy with it, but you couldn't see it in any other color

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*
                                *waves manically*
                                *huggles everyone*
                                I'M BAAAACK!!!!!

*huggles everyone again*
                                Jos!!! Wekcome back! Hope you have a great time Drop that linky here, please, cause i won't be on the other threads till 30 of july (exams) *sighs*

My wrist hurts... hate arthritis
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X