X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll volunteer for that Josiane

Comment

Great links, Luvnjack!

And nope, I use photoshop CS. So if anyone knows how to get the words to curve, let me know?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Either tonight after class or sometine tomorrow when I take a break from reading for Budhisim I will make my wp for the challenge. I have an awesome idea I think will look good.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I'll volunteer for that Josiane
          Thanks Jumble! There's a small chance I may be able to sneak on either v early or v late, but I wouldn't want to miss out on the gimping fun as well as the posting!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            Great links, Luvnjack!

And nope, I use photoshop CS. So if anyone knows how to get the words to curve, let me know?
            Text on a line or in a circle in PS

Spoiler:
            Select the Pen tool and the Paths (along the top line)

Create a path, then select the Text tool (T) Put the cursor on the path line and type words, then click Move tool. Apply colour and font (A)

Select Direct Select Tool (arrow on right column) to modify the path or move the text (little black arrow)

To hide the path, select the move tool and click BG layer in layers menu.

For Circle

Select the Ellipse tool (on the top line) and make sure the Path tool is selected.

Draw the circle. Select Text tool and start typing on the path. (I with little squiggle shows when you’re in the right place). Click A to adjust font and colour.

Select the Direct Select Tool to move the text. If you put the cursor inside the circle, the text will go inside. Click BG layer to hide path.

Comment

Hmm..looking at a couple of the posts on the Family thread, I think we should definitely go ahead with the adding new categories. What do you think? *Bites nails* Wish Oma would come back !

Comment

Sounds great to me, Sarai!
                sigpic

Comment

I think you're right............and I really need to know soon because I'm not gonna be around much after tonight

Comment

I think you're right............and I really need to know soon because I'm not gonna be around much after tonight
                    Good point.

Well I can't modify Oma's post, but she can when she gets back. I'll announce it now.

Hope this goes down well .

Comment

How about if I post all my gifs, and if for any reason Oma isn't happy I can delete the post? I don't want to miss the Saturday deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                        H, gimPS!

Haven't beem there for a looond time... so many great artworks

So, what time an award will be? Kind of lost time track
                        Welcome back Kitten!
                        I wanted to ask you what font did you use in your Eat me I'm Irish sig??
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

How about if I post all my gifs, and if for any reason Oma isn't happy I can delete the post? I don't want to miss the Saturday deadline.
                          Yeah that's fine with me . I don't see why she should be. To be fair, I've just gone and announced it over on the Family Thread. It'll be fine, she was up for the idea anyway, it was me that was holding back!

Right, I'm getting stressed. I'm off to play the Sims for a bit .

EDIT: **huggles Josi** We missed you round here hun!!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            And just for a WOW! factor...
                            LJ do you know what type of file these brushes are, I want them they're so pretty
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                              LJ do you know what type of file these brushes are, I want them they're so pretty
                              Sorry, Aveo, I think they're PS. The file does include an image pack (I think...I may have to check), so if you know how to make brushes, you can make them from the image pack.

EDIT: Nope, sorry, it's just the .abr. Must have been a different brush that I downloaded today. I'm sure if you ask, the deviant would make you an image pack.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                                They're .abr PS brushes I downloaded them already, they're soo pretty

Edit: *huggles Sarai*

Edit 2: D'oh, too slow
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X