The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, the battle for the best producer/writer begins... *hides*

Hmm.... Challenge for week 20 is hard. It's funny actually, as I was looking through my sigs I found that the bulk of them I made for the Shakespeare challenge ages ago (I'm such a thespian!). But then I have a different style for normal sigs... I'm going to try to find one which combines the two styles - maybe I'll have to make one!

Oh, btw because I haven't got an online account for my artwork I can't pm it - pms need URLs for attachments. But "Guess the Sig" sounds fun! Maybe I could post it on another thread and someone else could post for me... Suggestions anyone?

EDIT: Thanks for the comments Jann! It's good to be back *hugs artworkers* But thanks to my STUPID program I can't change the text now because it merges everything when I save. *mumbles obscenities about PSP*
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

You can email it straight to me from your computer. [email protected]
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Oma, nice comment on Joe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          You can email it straight to me from your computer. [email protected]
          Oh great, thanks Oma! Will do when I find one...
          ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Here is Fiolex Girls font, for anyone looking.
            Good you found it, I wouldn't know how to go about uploading it so you all could have it too.

Oma, Happy Aniversary!
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I've made my supersekrit challenge entry (or entries ), so I can assure you all mine is done uncontaminated by viewing any of yours Let the pming commence!

*itches to post*
              *restrains herself*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Pretty entires was at the last challenge- nice work Josi, Padme and Oma
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

ooo supersekrit entry week
                  Twin I'm hoping to have some time to PSP on monday before my funfun dentist appointment so *fingers-crossed*

uh oh ok I'm off to riffle through my sigs...
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Ooohhh...supersekrit entry week...I'll try to enter...and Jos my haunt me, or so, if I don't hand in anything...I should find some time to make something...

As for the other one...I'm confused...why do we have to hand in a sig of ours? *gets suspicious*

JumbleGrandma and Luvnjack I loved the MW/JM banter...while you two argue about them...I'll go off with them

EDIT: Btw *cough* Where is Jas? I heard there was a new episode of Sanctuary last night...so Jann wants screencaps...if that is possible at least... Jann is addicted to them
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Ooohhh...supersekrit entry week...I'll try to enter...and Jos my haunt me, or so, if I don't hand in anything...I should find some time to make something...

As for the other one...I'm confused...why do we have to hand in a sig of ours? *gets suspicious*

JumbleGrandma and Luvnjack I loved the MW/JM banter...while you two argue about them...I'll go off with them
                      Well Jann you'd only have yourself to blame if I did... all I know of stalking I learnt from you
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Well Jann you'd only have yourself to blame if I did... all I know of stalking I learnt from you
                        That is why I educated the art of stalking to you all...so that you one day could stalk me back
                        sigpic

Comment

That is why I educated the art of stalking to you all...so that you one day could stalk me back
                          Well, I know I've learned valuable lessons about choosing appropriate trees.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Well, I know I've learned valuable lessons about choosing appropriate trees.
                            ... and the importance of pizza
                            sigpic

Comment

My little padawans...you have learned well...soon you'll be a real good stalker...

Don't forget the doohickey lessons though...good camera's and all...It's essential to stalking appropriately!
                              sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Btw *cough* Where is Jas? I heard there was a new episode of Sanctuary last night...so Jann wants screencaps...if that is possible at least... Jann is addicted to them
                                Can you wait till tomorrow (or very late tonight at best)? I have the ep caped, but I need to go through all the caps and get rid of some (cause I made like 900 caps ), then upload them. And it's my sister's b-day today, lots of people around here... no time... you'll have to survive.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X