No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sig from me...it took me hours to make this one...not because of it complexity(it's very simple) but I got...distracted...and I was interviewing someone too

*drools*
    sigpic

Comment

Nice job, and very 'Jann' I almost didn't recognise you with the new avatar though!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Hmmm, the only thing I can think is that your pictures are actually larger than GW's maximum size (600x600 I think for albums) - if so then it'll shrink them and that'll mess your quality. Make sure that the canvas you start off with is no larger than that and you should be OK.
        Ah yes... It's 650 by 203... I thought for some reason the limit was 700 by 200... I'll have a bash at re-sizing it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, as I said on your green - adorable sig Jann! *admires at great length*
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Nice job, and very 'Jann' I almost didn't recognise you with the new avatar though!
          I'm in disguise.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Two wps I made for an LJ challenge last week.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...h_da6152e4.jpg
            *drools* OMG those are beautiful ! i love the first ... can i snurch it ?

Jann - Awesome Sig, and Sheppard is so hot cute in this pic
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
              Ah yes... It's 650 by 203... I thought for some reason the limit was 700 by 200... I'll have a bash at re-sizing it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, as I said on your green - adorable sig Jann! *admires at great length*
              700x200 is the max size for your sig, but the GW albums have a 600x600 max image size
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I don't know what it is! The sig is now the right size, I've enhanced the text within an inch of its life and even added some more on top and GW still erodes the quality! That's it, I give up, I shall retire to a desert island with NO COMPUTERS! *packs bags*

Comment

Thank you, everyone, for liking the sig...and my evil disguise

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                  Jann - Awesome Sig, and Sheppard is so hot cute in this pic
                  Thanks but erm...it's Mitchell not Sheppard

*hugs to LilJ* Perhaps you should try uploading it with some other account...on Photobucket.com perhaps? or Imageshack?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've considered it, but like I say I've GIVEN UP on computers! *you hear that, Thing?!!!* A girl in my fevered condition should not have to put up with such shennanigans! (sp?!)

But I have decided to continue going on GW. Artworking is going to take a while though - it's too technological atm.

*sulks*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*hugs to LilJ* Perhaps you should try uploading it with some other account...on Photobucket.com perhaps? or Imageshack?

Gooooosh i'm a stupid dumbassszzzzzzzzz i'm sooooo soooo sorry, i guess it happened because i was replying Luciana's banner of Sheppard on the Art display Thread
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Oh FCOL! Jann's found yet another thunkable hunk to thunk Lovely blue eyes he has...................

Comment

There's an art display thread?! *rushes off*

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                            There's an art display thread?! *rushes off*
                            Indeed Art Display Thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Oh FCOL! Jann's found yet another thunkable hunk to thunk Lovely blue eyes he has...................
                              I'm not Jann I'm Starlover a newbie with more than 10,000 posts...

but sure...he's hot...those eyes, hair...mmmmm...I just had to make them more blue and all...*drools*
                              sigpic

Comment

I made a sig today for me but i didn't like it much because i think theres a lot of free space in there... but i'll leave it 'till i make another...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X