X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And don't forget
    sigpic

Comment

Awww...look...if you look close, there's little Jack tears dripping into the water. *sniff sniff*

Man, I had forgotten how much I love these!
      sigpic

Comment

*goes to bed happy*

Night all And woohoo for your brushes luvnjack!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *goes to bed happy*

Night all And woohoo for your brushes luvnjack!
          Thanks! *iz proud*
          sigpic

Comment

yes, I admit I've been playing in Gimp way too much today!

EDIT: Waaaaay too much...

Last edited by Luvnjoe; 29 December 2008, 03:19 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Oma-1 has done it before! And someone else on the thread made brushes out of the Jafa tattoo symbols. Wish I had the links...

I'm not sure how clever I am. We'll see how they turn out. It's just lyric brushes, is all.

EDIT: But thanks! Having you around is great for my ego!
              How do you make them????? If I can't find the lyrics for Whithinn Temptation's "Memories" in a PS7 version I might have to make my own.

Originally posted by Solo View Post
              LOL I only discovered how to get new brushes last week. For the last umpteen years I've been labouring away with the staple set you get on a clean install. I've a ways to go yet
              I'm rather new at this myself. Everyone has been helping me a long the way.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                How do you make them????? If I can't find the lyrics for Whithinn Temptation's "Memories" in a PS7 version I might have to make my own.

I'm rather new at this myself. Everyone has been helping me a long the way.
                If I can get them to be compatible with PS7, I'll make them for you. What is the file extension of your brushes? (*wonders if that will be enough to get it to work*)
                sigpic

Comment

If I can get them to be compatible with PS7, I'll make them for you. What is the file extension of your brushes? (*wonders if that will be enough to get it to work*)
                  http://foxxie-chan.deviantart.com/ar...ories-39728410

This is the set I downloaded. It will only work in CS though. My file extension is .abr as these are, but when I go to load them it says the are not compatible. I wanted to use some of the lyrics to make Sam/Jack and John/Teyla arwork.

sigpic

Comment

This is the set I downloaded. It will only work in CS though. My file extension is .abr as these are, but when I go to load them it says the are not compatible. I wanted to use some of the lyrics to make Sam/Jack and John/Teyla arwork.
                    Well, I can give it a shot, anyway. Not sure how well it'll work. I made my brushes in Gimp. I'm not sure how that will translate into PS7, but here's the tut I used.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I can give it a shot, anyway. Not sure how well it'll work. I made my brushes in Gimp. I'm not sure how that will translate into PS7, but here's the tut I used.
                      Thanks. If not, I posted a request on a livejournal community I found. And I'm sure someone here can tell me how to make them in PS.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. If not, I posted a request on a livejournal community I found. And I'm sure someone here can tell me how to make them in PS.
                        You might be able to ask the original deviant to convert them, too.
                        sigpic

Comment

*pants*

Oh my god, you're going to kill me.

!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

*cries* I just made a sig for the challenge that I was really really proud of, and Iwent to save it and GIMP CRASHED! *cries again*

Stupid Gimp, being mean to me... *huffs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *cries* I just made a sig for the challenge that I was really really proud of, and Iwent to save it and GIMP CRASHED! *cries again*

Stupid Gimp, being mean to me... *huffs*
                              (((Bekki))) Bad Gimp! Bad! *Whacks Gimp with Siler's wrench*
                              sigpic

Comment

Padme have you tried leaving a message on Foxxie's LJ? There's a link on the page.

I found that the brushes I made in Gimp can be used in CS3 no problem

Comment

Working...
                                X