The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

You need to make a decoration for a Christmas tree. It can look what ever you want it to look like, as long as it's somehow SJ related.

I've gotten some very nice entries so far...but I want to see more...MORE.... MORE...... MORE *aham* Sorry...I'm okay.
    Thank you! Hmm, need to return my mojo back till Saturday... Er, Shipmass is in that Saturday? I've kind of lost count with all my studies
    sigpic

Comment

Yep Kitten, Shipmas is this Saturday
      Which means I really need to get a move on with making my Shipmas stuff
      ((((Sarai)))) Hope you get your essay done soon so you can come and play!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        Really? So it is good first step for the future, it will count for sure in your future job that you've made something like that And it is useful for your job preorientation Stay on this good way

EDIT: My first degree of studing was also connected with media and graphic design but unfortunatelly it was more media lessons that graphic

Oh I forgot to make something for challenge oops..but I guess I've got an idea
        what's wrong with media??

My course is totally media-based, but then we get to make films so its awesome!. Graphics is more of a hobby for me, although two of my housemates study it, I think it would just totally sap the fun out of gimping. I don't think the lecturers would be too impressed with Sam and Jack in every single project I'd hand in!

EDIT: *huggles* Josi, thanks hun, I'm trying really hard!

EDIT: Apologies for the double post, don't really know what happened there .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          I wanna make shipmas stuff...*arms flail*

Stoopid Classical Hollywood essay. Stoopid uni. Stoopid RL.

*stamps foot*

Oh, here's the party sprite for Jumbly! Not procrastinating really...

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0812/d09/1419/67b270.png

Wow Jann your design is awesome!! Looks v. professional, you should do graphics for real! !
          Lovely sprite, thanks Now I can put the finishing touches to .....

Sooo sorry you're having such a busy time (((((Sarai)))))

Yes Kitten Shipmas is this coming Saturday, don't miss it Aha, Aha, Aha........................

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Yep Kitten, Shipmas is this Saturday
            Which means I really need to get a move on with making my Shipmas stuff
            ((((Sarai)))) Hope you get your essay done soon so you can come and play!
            Thanks! And don't worry... cause i have nothing for Shipmas and probably won't have time to do something

(((((Hugs Sarai)))))
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Nope, I do International Communication and Media!
              linkie ICM

It's awesome!
              OT : Looks great, i finished high school with 17 years then i went to the college i was in the Webdesign class but i quit the college in the first semester , i really was missing the class of math and physics , thats why now i'm going to Civil Engeneering...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Lovely sprite, thanks Now I can put the finishing touches to .....

Sooo sorry you're having such a busy time (((((Sarai)))))

Yes Kitten Shipmas is this coming Saturday, don't miss it Aha, Aha, Aha........................
                Huh, Jumbly, allusions?

Need... to bed

Night (((((gimpers)))))
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Heheh! I don't mind you spamming the thread at all LJ! Those glowy brushes are fab and go fantastically with part of my shipmas project

WTG Jann!!!! That's really cool work! *thinks* or should that be hot?
                    sigpic

Comment

Good news - I didn't have to clean the kitchen which is overflowing in dishes tonight, so I had some time to PS.

Bad news - I didn't have to clean the kitchen which is overflowing in dishes tonight, so I had some time to PS, because I have fever, my eyes are watering and everything is kinda blurry so I'm not exactly sure how the PSing went.

And I really need to make something for Shipmas... as soon as someone tells me what...since I have absolutely no ideas...
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the PSing went splendidly, Jas

Hope you feel better soon! *hugs*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'd say the PSing went incredibly well Jasmina Maybe your eyes are trying to tell you to take a break *hugs*

Comment

Oops, I didn't see this ep yet, but the artworks turn out very gooood Jasmina! Now the sig looks completed & ok
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

nice work Jas!
                              does this mean you can PS with your eyes closed
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                                nice work Jas!
                                does this mean you can PS with your eyes closed
                                Of course she can! I mean, we already know she does it in her sleep, how else could she produce so much brilliant artwork? How many Icons this week Jas?

Comment

Working...
                                X