Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Aveo!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

congrats on 400 rachel and thanks for the texture link

luvnjack thanks for the xmas brush link
      sigpic
      Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

You're welcome, bandcat.

I know some of our group work with PSP, so I found what looks like a pretty good brushes page for that, too. I'm not sure about terms of use, or anything.

*skips off, looking for more Shipmas ideas*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *comes in proudly!!!*

the back of the bus...pic was taken in the dark(since it's dark in here)...and I just took it!(so you see my flash)
          but this is my design
          Spoiler:
          http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/IMG_0172.jpg

oh and the translation is
          Stocker(name of my dads company)

and the second line: Always the right temperature
          Oh and the red/blue background means of the warm/cold temps.
          the device on the back is to measure the temp.(can't remember the name) and my hand
          Awww Jann!!!! thats awesome! Good Job !!!
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 400 posts Rachel
            Thanks for the useful links luvnjack, these Christmas brushes looks cute!

Wow looks very professional starlover! Great job! You could work in 'comercial company' (you know, creates that kind of stuff) because this one is very ok, ...hard to say in english...legible? every element plays it's role very good
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *sneaks in, hiding from essays*

hey guys!! Can anyone post the link for the sprites so I can make my party one for Jumble? I am sooo bored of work, but its nearly over!!
              *waves*
              *huggles*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Frazzled, fried, confuzzled and .................almost done

And then I have Martinmas stuff to start on I'm lovin' it really, I just wish I had more time to do........more

And don't worry about taking over the thread Luvnjack, we must owe you at least ten pages from when you were Silerless........or Georgeless Either way, I don't hear anyone complaining about all the stuff you've given us links for lately
              Not me And next week the thread'll be back to it's usual busy self

I totally fell for Aveo's thing too

*comes in proudly!!!*

the back of the bus...pic was taken in the dark(since it's dark in here)...and I just took it!(so you see my flash)
              but this is my design
              Spoiler:
              http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/IMG_0172.jpg

the device on the back is to measure the temp.(can't remember the name) and my hand
              WTG Jann!!! That's awesome!!! Simple but effective

CONGRATS ON 400 RACHEL!!!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Congrats on 400 Rachel!!!

Thanks for brushes, luvnjack!

Awesome, Jann!!! Ditto to what sad Achaja

Aveo,

About last challenge... I've missed APA's post on S/J thread abd now don't really get what it should looks like Help, please?
                sigpic

Comment

Wow that looks really professional Jann!!

Edit: I'm glad I seemed to have kept everyone entertained there
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    Wow looks very professional starlover! Great job! You could work in 'comercial company' (you know, creates that kind of stuff) because this one is very ok, ...hard to say in english...legible? every element plays it's role very good
                    Thanks...and I am still in school(first year actually) so...no working before I finished school, but I already did got some job offers.(not only coz I made this but also because of what I do for a study and what I already can etc etc...apparently I look very promising ) ..I am thinking of a name for starting a small own thing now(for in my free time...since I love doing this) ...but otherwise...we'll see where I end...
                    Last edited by starlover; 09 December 2008, 11:03 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the brushes links luvnjack.

*comes in proudly!!!*

but this is my design

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post

About last challenge... I've missed APA's post on S/J thread abd now don't really get what it should looks like Help, please?
                      You need to make a decoration for a Christmas tree. It can look what ever you want it to look like, as long as it's somehow SJ related.

I've gotten some very nice entries so far...but I want to see more...MORE.... MORE...... MORE *aham* Sorry...I'm okay.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks...and I am still in school(first year actually) so...no working before I finished school, but I already did got some job offers.(not only coz I made this but also because of what I do for a study and what I already can etc etc...apparently I look very promising ) ..I am thinking of a name for starting a small own thing now(for in my free time...since I love doing this) ...but otherwise...we'll see where I end...
                        You're in the webdesign school?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                          You're in the webdesign school?
                          Nope, I do International Communication and Media!
                          linkie ICM

It's awesome!
                          sigpic

Comment

Really? So it is good first step for the future, it will count for sure in your future job that you've made something like that And it is useful for your job preorientation Stay on this good way

EDIT: My first degree of studing was also connected with media and graphic design but unfortunatelly it was more media lessons that graphic

Oh I forgot to make something for challenge oops..but I guess I've got an idea
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

This is really so good Jann, you definitely should pursue this, you've got a real talent and it would be awesome for you if it took off. Keep us posted, won't you?
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I wanna make shipmas stuff...*arms flail*

Stoopid Classical Hollywood essay. Stoopid uni. Stoopid RL.

*stamps foot*

Oh, here's the party sprite for Jumbly! Not procrastinating really...

Wow Jann your design is awesome!! Looks v. professional, you should do graphics for real! !

Comment

Working...
                                X