The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I haven't stalked Jas yet....vague enough? (some device is distracting me...*huggles Ipod touch* )

Jos what version of PowerDVD do you have?
    Version 5.5.1423, apparently.

*still green with jealousy of your ipod touch*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Get BSPlayer, it's free and it makes nice caps.
    Ooh, thanks Jas
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Version 5.5.1423, apparently.

*still green with jealousy of your ipod touch*

hmmm...it should work...I have had version 5 I think as well...as I have had...version 6,7 and 8(8 now )

*hugs* You have perhaps other wonderful devices...I did save a long time for it plus this was dads way of paying me for designing the artwork for his company

But I see Jas already provided a program for you...that's also good
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        On the screencapping thing, I can't cap I have PowerDVD but it doesn't have the camera button on the toolbar and I can't find out how to get it. I've looked through all the settings and everything. Anyone else have that problem? Or know how I can get round it? The print screen thing leaves me with the black hole

CONGRATS ON 5400 JUMBLE!!!
        Yeah same problem

umm I had something else to say
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I use a free program called Snapz for screen caps.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Hey GimPs
            *needs help* ... well i did my SS artwork but i didn't used the caps of her fav. episode ... not because i didn't wanted to but because i couldn't do anything with the caps, i didn't had inspiration in what to do with the caps, dont know if someone will understand me but ...does someone had this problem before ???
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
              Hey GimPs
              *needs help* ... well i did my SS artwork but i didn't used the caps of her fav. episode ... not because i didn't wanted to but because i couldn't do anything with the caps, i didn't had inspiration in what to do with the caps, dont know if someone will understand me but ...does someone had this problem before ???
              Absolutely! I didn't use any cap from my person's fave episode, either, cuz I just couldn't think of anything! And don't worry! The Ship Family is great, and she will love whatever you made!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey GimPs
                All the time! Sometimes the caps you want to use just don't work, you have to use what does And as luvnjack says, I'm sure she'll love it, whoever she is Your stuff is beautiful.
                sigpic

Comment

óh! Thanks ladies i thought that i really had to use those
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah don't worry Rachel I'm sure it's great
                    plus not everyone will necessarily use the fav ep. I didn't say which ep was my favourite...
                    if you're ever looking for caps this is the site I tend to use stargatesg1971.com then click on screen captures on the left menu
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

óh! Thanks ladies i thought that i really had to use those
                      Ask yourself Rachel, would she rather have something made badly with her fave caps, or something brilliant made with other caps? I know which I would prefer

Oh, by 'badly' I didn't mean you would make it badly, just that as we all know, sometimes it just won't go right with certain caps no matter how hard you try

Comment

Jasmina, I have a suggestion for text for your Requiem sig... how about just 'losing control'?
                        Totally fangurling MW and AT now...
                        sigpic

Comment

The one that stuck in my mind was 'Down Boy!'

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            The one that stuck in my mind was 'Down Boy!'
                            ROFL!!!
                            Yeah, or that
                            sigpic

Comment

Have I told you all about hawksmont? A brilliant deviant! I love all her stuff! I just downloaded the glow brushes! (Just what I need! More glowy stuff!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh Jumble, tell me about it! I had this really cool idea for a sig on Saturday after I made my SS stuff. I knew exactly what I wanted, which caps, the colouring, the text, everything just came to me in a flash Then I spent over 3 hours trying to get it to work, but the difference in the quality of the caps just made it a complete nightmare I must have re-worked it 4 or 5 times with different compositions and colours, but it just looks baaaaaaad!

I love Hawksmont too LJ I have lots of her stuff!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X