• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

achaja love the icon

fainne love the sig

luvnjack very pretty wps
    sigpic
    Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Okay or I am extremly blind or i missed it but is there a new challenge posted? I'll probably not join but you never know eh

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *giggles* I love this 'talking about sekrit santa but not really saying anything too specific' thing. It makes it soooo exciting!!!

Am about to send mine to Eve - but ye gads it's angsty! *gulps*

Oh, and Jasmina - loooove the Helen sig. How I wish Sanctuary aired here

Edit: Say hypothetically someone was writing a fic for their secret santa, how would they send it to Eve - particularly if they dont want it up on ff.net before their giftee gets it? ...hypothetically, of course...
      You sent me the word file and after the 13th you can always put it on FF.net. If anyone has any questions just mail me okay?
      and Bekki I haven't gotten your stuff yet though and sine you said yesterday you would sent it; i thought i would tell you.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Woooo I come back to the 500th page!!!

CONGRATS ON 500 PAGES GIMPS!!!
      Dude!!! who would ever thought this thread would get over 500 pages, I only started it so people could help each other out and stuff...amazing!!! WTG everyone, thanks for joining this thread and having fun

Comment

Eve this is the current Challenge

Challenge Week 15 - Super Sekrit Challenge
        from AstraPerAspera

Make a Christmas Tree Ornament for Sam & Jack’s Tree

Size: Any
        Text: Any
        Pic: Any

Pm to Jasmina

Yes, little did you know what you had started And I'm sure we'd all like to say a big

THANK YOU EVE

If it hadn't been for you starting this thread, I for one would probably have given up Gimping long ago, and would never have had the courage to even look at PS

Comment

Funny wallps luvnjack I like on the first one that you've desaturated kiss pics- now colouring is fitting very well

Thanks bandcat

Jumble and SeNedra- I've just tried both ways and neither is working for me in Windows Media Player I have had this setting from the beggining- still don't works, as for searching where can I change caps size- there isn't that kind of option I will try to see if Power DVD is working... Anyway thanks!
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Power DVD is what I use. If you have that working we should be able to get you capping quite easilty

Comment

Keeping my super sekrit project super sekrit is killing me! How is everyone else fairing? (In the vaguest of terms?)
              sigpic

Comment

Wuhoo! Congrats, jumble, on 5400 big honkin' posts!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Keeping my super sekrit project super sekrit is killing me! How is everyone else fairing? (In the vaguest of terms?)
                  Wood that I even had time to do one I seem to have taken on far too much for Shipmas, but I'll try to do something for the Challenge at some point

Edit: Wow! Thanks Luvnjack, didn't realise I'd hit that milestone already

Comment

If someone makes a challenge send it to me right away!!!!! There's been only one so far...and I wanna see... *pouts*

Congrats on 5400 posts Jumble.
                    sigpic

Comment

jasmina, I PMed you my first creation. It took a while, cuz every time I went to my PB account, I clicked on that Jack WP and giggled, then thunked. *happy sigh* Even if I don't convert jumble back to Jack thunking, at least it gives me a laugh whenever I see it!
                      sigpic

Comment

jasmina, I PMed you my first creation. It took a while, cuz every time I went to my PB account, I clicked on that Jack WP and giggled, then thunked. *happy sigh* Even if I don't convert jumble back to Jack thunking, at least it gives me a laugh whenever I see it!
                        Got it. And I understand why you would get distracted... that wallie was very thunkable...
                        sigpic

Comment

ah see what I do is not start until last moment so i don't have to be all sekretty (yes that's a word).
                          Of course I prefer people not doing that or I get nervous because I am afraid not getting everything lol

Comment

Wow, luvnjack, I love those wps you made - that kind of spongey look (thanks Bekki - always the one with the words ) really suits your stuff, and the second one is both extremely thunkable and also rofly I hope Jumble feels suitably guilty looking at that Sorry you're still having issues with new gimp though ((((luvnjack))))

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Ooh, pretty! I really like the spongy effect on the edges of the pics. But...you don't like it? What kind of thing were you hoping to sccomplish? Or is it just one of those "I need a USB from brain to GIMP" type things?

I think it's prettiful! Maybe you could use a flowery brush for a border?
                            ROFL! I need a USB from brain to gimp pretty much all the time Just think how much simpler that would make things

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Yes, little did you know what you had started And I'm sure we'd all like to say a big

THANK YOU EVE

If it hadn't been for you starting this thread, I for one would probably have given up Gimping long ago, and would never have had the courage to even look at PS
                            *nods* What she said

It pains me too Although I have been struggling with a lack of gimpspiration this week so I guess I should actually be glad because it allows me to not feel so inadequate while everyone else posts loads of amazing stuff

On the screencapping thing, I can't cap I have PowerDVD but it doesn't have the camera button on the toolbar and I can't find out how to get it. I've looked through all the settings and everything. Anyone else have that problem? Or know how I can get round it? The print screen thing leaves me with the black hole

CONGRATS ON 5400 JUMBLE!!!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I haven't stalked Jas yet....vague enough? (some device is distracting me...*huggles Ipod touch* )

Jos what version of PowerDVD do you have?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

On the screencapping thing, I can't cap I have PowerDVD but it doesn't have the camera button on the toolbar and I can't find out how to get it. I've looked through all the settings and everything. Anyone else have that problem? Or know how I can get round it? The print screen thing leaves me with the black hole
                                Get BSPlayer, it's free and it makes nice caps.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X