X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    No! As if I wood

It's a SS
    Then it makes more sense...speaking of SS...do you already have 'em all in?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Then it makes more sense...speaking of SS...do you already have 'em all in?
      No, still waiting for 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
        *sneaks in*

AND Yes, I'm insane and you know it so let's move on. I along with my partner in crime, wikked_angel_78 have opened another LJ community and it will make its debut on January 1st 2011. No, it's not John and Teyla, but you will see lots of them. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your work.

*sneaks out*
        OOO . . . sounds good! Anything that has to do with making artwork!
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

No, still waiting for 2
          And here I was, thinking I was late!
          sigpic

Comment

And here I was, thinking I was late!
            Oh no, you were amongs the earliest

Comment

Oh no, you were amongs the earliest
              *faints*

If I would have known I could have added more. My muse is being a happy camper right now! (as you can see from the amount of artwork I've been making the last few days)
              sigpic

Comment

*faints*

If I would have known I could have added more. My muse is being a happy camper right now! (as you can see from the amount of artwork I've been making the last few days)
                Jann - Stop complaining about us stealing your muse. I'm thinking you're the one that stole all of ours. It's not normal being that productive. *suspicious eyes*

sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Jann - Stop complaining about us stealing your muse. I'm thinking you're the one that stole all of ours. It's not normal being that productive. *suspicious eyes*

Seriously, this is normal for me...I'll make a whole lot now...and then POOF! Nothing.

Oh and think about the fact that I also made the SS work which hasn't been posted yet.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a question...

How does one put up a preview on livejournal?
                    sigpic

Comment

Love the work Kitty! Gorgeous as always! and PB is indeed being a pain in the a** right now.

EDIT: oh and glad you like my sig/av I actually had a darker version of the sig, but I liked it like this lol! It's darker than usual for me!

EDIT2: this totally reminded me to try and upload this again:

I actually didn't wanted to upload it at first since the scene is being used a lot in artwork right now!
                      What ep is it? Is it from s3? I told myself i won't watch s3 before the other two seasons (i've just seen a few aps) but scene is really cute
                      sigpic

Comment

Nevermind. I got it.

^^Clickie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                          What ep is it? Is it from s3? I told myself i won't watch s3 before the other two seasons (i've just seen a few aps) but scene is really cute
                          Yeah it's S3( I thought it was the episode For King and Country...I thought I didn't had to spoiler it since I see a lot of people on the forum with that pic in their signatures
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's S3( I thought it was the episode For King and Country...I thought I didn't had to spoiler it since I see a lot of people on the forum with that pic in their signatures
                            I was wondering about spoilers myself. o.ô You're right. There are a lot of season 3 siggies at the moment. (You and me included Jann. )
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

EDIT2: this totally reminded me to try and upload this again.
                              I actually didn't wanted to upload it at first since the scene is being used a lot in artwork right now!
                              I am so glad you decided to upload it! I love it so much . . . BEAUTIFUL.
                              sigpic
                              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

LOL! And if you put it under the spoilers i would certainly look at it I've seen it for so many times but had no a chance to ask... so thanks!

MUST. NOT. WATCH. THE. EP.

at least i know where to look
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X