Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    That explains a lot

My Joe-adoring, Ship-loving, Bones-obsessed ways are not easily understood for some. After all, if you immediately know the fire is a candle, then dinner was cooked long ago...or...something...
    sigpic

Comment

I never could make sense of that Too wise for me

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Not a challenge piece, but...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ckwp021110.jpg

...I think I like it...
        Awesome LJ! Did you use the "Blood spatter" brushes or was that a texture?

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Guess what? I start my new job tomorrow! Which means I probably won't be able to participate in a lot of upcoming challenges. I will be working for the car dealership again like I did with the clunker stuff, except this time I have years and years worth of filing to go through and organize. It should keep me pretty busy. I'm going to try and finnish this weeks piece today. I also am going to try and be here Sat for Valenship. I was going to make a wallie for it, but I might not have time now. Mom and I have to clean house this weekend, but I'm sure I can spare a few minutes to stop in and say hi to my other family.
        Congrats on the job.
        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I'm still having a problem with PB. You know that normally speaking under the photo's the links pop up with all the links in it or you can select it. I don't see them anymore. They don't "pop up" anymore. I work with IE8 does anyone have an idea? I prefer not to install another internet exploder(Firefox or so) because I love working with IE...

And again two wps ...I want to PS something for valenship ...but just...*can't*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...h_at100210.jpg
        http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...shep100210.jpg
        Awesome wp's Jann. I <3 the Sam one best of course.

I wonder if you've picked up the same bug that Bree had? Seems odd that you should both have trouble with PB when the rest of us don't

Have you tried logging out of PB, reboot your pc and then logging back in again? Might work *shrugs*
        I wouldn't recommend rebooting until you do a full anti-virus and anti-spyware scan first. My mistake was that I did a reboot and that is what "prompted" the virus to replicate itself. Caused a lot of headaches.

Any pics you want from anything you want Bree
        Thanks Jumble. I have a feeling that with my one track mind everyone will guess mine right away.
        sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

Ohh, great tut Jann! I love that sig... :3

IM FINALLY DONE WITH MIDTERMS! Woo, reading break is 2 week this year because of the olympics coming to UBC. 8D I'm definitely going to head downtown and enjoy the events. Anyone coming out to vancouver for the 'lympics?
          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Awesome LJ! Did you use the "Blood spatter" brushes or was that a texture?
            That is a brush I got from deviantart.com. Let me look for it...

Oh, here's some...I think those are the splatters I used. Yes, I do have more than one set...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
              *bounces in*

Ohh, great tut Jann! I love that sig... :3

IM FINALLY DONE WITH MIDTERMS! Woo, reading break is 2 week this year because of the olympics coming to UBC. 8D I'm definitely going to head downtown and enjoy the events. Anyone coming out to vancouver for the 'lympics?
              *happy dances* Yay! And enjoy the Olympics I can't wait until 2012 when they come to London, I'm going to try to get tickets for as many events as I can
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Messing with the new style...

(Oh, did I forget the thunk warning? I'm sorry...Bwuahahahahaha!)
                sigpic

Comment

You are evil!
                  *dies of thunk*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*dies next to Josi*

LJ that WP is just incredible

Comment

*blushes wildly* Thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

*dies too*

HOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Love it LJ! Perfectly framed!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooh, awesome thunky wallie, LJ!!!

And thanks for the tut, Jann! I will have to try it, although I suspect you made it sound deceptively easy

Oooh - how do you make a stamp of an artie in GIMP?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Messing with the new style...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_jackwp0212.jpg

(Oh, did I forget the thunk warning? I'm sorry...Bwuahahahahaha!)
                            Keep messing around, because it looks great!
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Valenship has begun! To join the party, go to:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...3#post11215263

Comment

Oh...Valenship...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X