Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AwwwJumble very cute card
    As for all the others, love the work!!

Made this quickly...coz I just needed to PS...even without my muse...still in search of it...I think it went on holiday or so

sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Hmmmm. You might want to put a thunk warning on that before the others see it

Um, can I just say something? I think you either need an apostrophe before the 's' in Denial's, or to make it read better perhaps make it 'DENIAL is what will kill you'. Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Thanks

Hmmmm. You might want to put a thunk warning on that before the others see it

Um, can I just say something? I think you either need an apostrophe before the 's' in Denial's, or to make it read better perhaps make it 'DENIAL is what will kill you'. Just a thought
        whoops yeah

and I know about the grammar error but it's a brush ...so I can't change it...trying to figure out something now...but I wanted to post it first lol
        don't tell anyone

EDIT: See I have this but I think it kind of looks weird
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
          Nice Oma! He looks like he's ready to nibble on her neck. *grin* That just makes it all the better.

The result of just playing around...
          http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...simplicity.jpg
          I was kind of inspired by Jack's "Let's face it. I'm not that complex" statement.
          Beautiful coloring

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
          I made this over the weekend when the internet was down but forgot to show y'all *facepalm*
          it's not challengy but *shrugs*

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...notexactly.jpg

Oma, I'm going to be different, I like the first one - with those corners its Awesome
          Looks great

I've finished my Night Garden birthday card. I didn't really do a lot, just popped the characters onto a background pic, but I think he'll like it

Here's the outside, back and front

and the inside

I'll print them out on A4 size photo card, use double-sided tape to fix them together and just fold it in half

Edit: Those Tombliboos look like they've had their legs chopped off, but they actually do have very short legs
          That's awesome Jumble. I'm sure he'll love it.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Made this quickly...coz I just needed to PS...even without my muse...still in search of it...I think it went on holiday or so

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...acksecrets.jpg
          I agree with Jumble on the text, otherwise it's perfect.
          sigpic

Comment

Ah, I see.

Edit: That's better
            Last edited by Jumble; 11 February 2009, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Speaking as a grammar fanatic, and apostrophe lover, I think the editted version looks fine. In fact, I saw it without reading the post and was like "yay, she put the apostrophe in!"

And I made this...

I played around with gimp a lot, and I'm really pleased with the background.
              It's these two merged together:

(Effect acheived using Gimp's threshold effect on colours.)

If anyone wants, I have all the layers saved for a tut...
              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...acksecrets.jpg
                *raaawwwr* Love it! And I agree with jumble and LiliJ: An odd looking apostrophe is better than none at all.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  LOL, tell me about it Just you try telling them that

Yep, I found them I like them a lot Got any more band recs? I'm painfully behind the times these days....

Edit: Wait, I'm not as thick as I thought, I recognise one of their songs
                  Um......Plain White T's, Stereophonics, Foo Fighters, Rascal Flatts, Take That........that's who I'm listening to atm anyway

Edit: Wood that be Break Even? That's the one being played mostly atm.
                  Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Yup, Plain white Ts rock. What else...*shuffles through iPod*... Staind, Jack Johnson, Dave Mathews Band, Coldplay, Lifehouse...
                  Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                  I like Staind and Goo goo dolls, needtobreathe, the afters, tree63, some Avril Levigne
                  I like 'the script' Jumble I hadn't heard of them before

Definitely seconding a request for that vid LJ!!
                  Goo Goo Dolls! Johnny Rzeznik! *swoons* I love 'Iris'....no wait, that came out wrong, I love Johnny Rzeznik singing 'Iris'

I'm taking notes here, youtube will get sick of me tomorrow

But for now I must away to my bed (hospital check-up tomorrow I mean, the doc's a nice guy and everything, but I really want to end our relationship soon )

Woodnight (((((GimPS)))))

I'm even getting confused as to which thread I'm on

Edit: Estrela so glad you're enjoying your artwork, we certainly are
                  Well, since it seems this is mostly a non country list (besides Rascal Flatts), I can't rec a whole lot. I ADORE country music. But I do listen to other music. I can rec some of that. Umm...Good Charlotte (they're from just about where I'm from), Green Day, Amy Jo Johnson, Metric, Rufus Wainright (sp?), Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Celtic Women, Nickleback, Evenescence, Paramore, Linkin Park, etc, etc, etc...I could go on, but I'd probably have to grab my CDs out of the car...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *raaawwwr* Love it! And I agree with jumble and LiliJ: An odd looking apostrophe is better than none at all.
                    Yay for apostrophes! Remember that dream I had... I don't know whether I told you guys...

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Well, since it seems this is mostly a non country list (besides Rascal Flatts), I can't rec a whole lot. I ADORE country music. But I do listen to other music. I can rec some of that. Umm...Good Charlotte (they're from just about where I'm from), Green Day, Amy Jo Johnson, Metric, Rufus Wainright (sp?), Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Celtic Women, Nickleback, Evenescence, Paramore, Linkin Park, etc, etc, etc...I could go on, but I'd probably have to grab my CDs out of the car...
                    Ok:
                    -MUSE!
                    -Linkin Park
                    -Paramore
                    -The Killers
                    -Incubus
                    -Pink

Um... Can't think of any more right now, but I bet there's lots!

Tut coming soon - watch this space!
                    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Yeah...Muse, Blue October, Spoon
                      sigpic

Comment

*sob* I lost my 5 pages of MQs!

I have been having problems with the challenge too.... I wonder how many entries we are going to have for this one. How sad that that is really all I remember?

I have been Gimping though... with JUMBLE'S wonderful help, I have been able to make these.

and

This was the first one... and it was HORRIBLE so it's in spoilers.
                        Spoiler:
                        As you can see... I definatly needed her help.

Thanks again Jumble! You Rock!
                        Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                        You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Well, I'm on LJ now. Question for you LJ gurus: Do I have to upgrade my account to have a header? If not, which layout should I use in order to be able to have a header?

Sorry...Slightly OT
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh... on the music note:

If you like The Plain White T's... you'll like Yellowcard. Believe
                            Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                            You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

That's a fantastic result Lili, I love the effect of merging them together

Go for that tut!

Jann - *squunks your new sig* I love the colouring and effects on it too, it's like your waiting for the explosion one - which I love too

Jumble - I'm sure Callum will love his card Very bright and Night-Garden-ish
                              sigpic

Comment

LJ, I can't remember the name of the free theme that puts a header on....give me a mo and I'll go look at my page......

Edit: 3 Column
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X