Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

I love all the artwork!

As for Achaja's Jann duplicate...I think you did well... But the slanted one is indeed better...but it is harder readable...perhaps you should blur it some more...otherwise that could really be my sig ...freaky!
    sigpic

Comment

I guess i finished my long journey stalking trying imitate Josiane ... i couldn't do much but i found the font that she was using if i understand correctly , i supposed to put a lyric of a song that i like ? (wich is something impossible for me to choose only one ) so here it goes... [lyric from: Brooke Fraser-Love, is waiting.]

Spoiler:
      Josiane Sig.

The COPY but i think yours is better then it....

Last edited by Rachel-Kree; 10 January 2009, 02:37 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow Rachel, that's really good
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Aww I'm curious what Jasmina made I've already made imitation of Jann style too but I've got one problem...with text. Maybe Jann could help me...I want to transform text (made with 2 fonts) together - so I merge all text layers but after transformation the letters are not in one line and so the text looks bad (quality and all). I wonder if it's because of my PS or there is a way to make it good- I must say that font size isn't big- maybe this is the problem Here is a preview, but I'll try make it better:
          Imitation of Jann style:

If someone has got different idea- please feel free to tell me
          You should try to select the layer with the text and in the palette of text in the right side of the screen you can choose the option 'sharpen' instead of the 'none' that is usually the configuration of photoshop... like this :

[click in]
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I started to make my Challenge sig...and ended up with a sig for Ep of the Week

But I think I finally managed to use pretty brushes properly! And I put in the glowy sunspot things

Last edited by Oma-1; 10 January 2009, 04:03 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Must not panic...must not panic...PANIC!!! *runs around waving arms*

Good thing I have a full shift at work to listen to music and try to get some inspiration that is totally non-grunge related!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                Well, I started to make my Challenge sig...and ended up with a sig for Ep of the Week

But I think I finally managed to use pretty brushes properly! And I put in the glowy sunspot things

I like it!! And hey, where's the main shot of them hugging from? I'm assuming it's a behind the scenes one?

BTW - HELP!

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how Rachel-Kree gets her images so perfectly neatly cut out. For example:

I've got mine blown up, with a 1 pixel brush, and I'm erasing it pixel by pixel and Sam's hair is just a complete mess. Magic wanding it leaves black chunks. Blurring it makes it ... fuzzy. Sharpening the blur brings the black marks back. I am at my wits' end. Any tips?!

Comment

Bahaha, this week's challange made me very happy! Maybe I'll PM Oma-1 and ask to take part... for once.

Also... holy hannah the thread is movin' fast tonight!
                  Last edited by hbt123; 10 January 2009, 04:49 PM.
                  Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Where is everyone tonight?? *sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm here!!! Well, kind of. I'm also going to try Gimping Lili, and I'm watchng TV, and I'm reading a couple fics, so my attention is kind of split, lol.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                        I'm here!!! Well, kind of. I'm also going to try Gimping Lili, and I'm watchng TV, and I'm reading a couple fics, so my attention is kind of split, lol.
                        LOL! I think I'll post my challenge sig for feedback. *sigh*

Spoiler:
                        Here is what I received...

This is what I have...

Thoughts? Ideas?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm here too! Just fighting with PS at the moment. (I decided to make a Tesla Sanctuary sig... but it is tough to find caps...)

*lurks some more*
                          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

That's great!! But I think yours looks a little off...It's...Softer than the original. Of course, I don't think we're supposed to be exact, so it still looks like the original, just with more you in it...Did that make sense? But other than that I think it's perfect!!!!!

And Rose, Jas capped the entire episode that introduced Tesla. She lists the links to download them several pages ago. There are really good ones in there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              That's great!! But I think yours looks a little off...It's...Softer than the original. Of course, I don't think we're supposed to be exact, so it still looks like the original, just with more you in it...Did that make sense? But other than that I think it's perfect!!!!!

And Rose, Jas capped the entire episode that introduced Tesla. She lists the links to download them several pages ago. There are really good ones in there.
                              Yeah, I don't know if I can get the pics that sharp in Gimp. I'll probably try again, though.
                              sigpic

Comment

It could also just be that she uses a higher quality of pics. So she'd already be starting off with a sharper image. But I still think what you have is great.

I'm stumped on making Lili-like sigs though. The challenge is a lot harder than it looks...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X