The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Jasmina, I have a suggestion for text for your Requiem sig... how about just 'losing control'?
    Totally fangurling MW and AT now...
    Hmmm..it might work...I'll try to fit it on Wednesday...when I won't have 15 guests asking for dinner.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    The one that stuck in my mind was 'Down Boy!'
    That was a great scene.

Look under the spoiler
    http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/showp...&postcount=667
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      Oh Jumble, tell me about it! I had this really cool idea for a sig on Saturday after I made my SS stuff. I knew exactly what I wanted, which caps, the colouring, the text, everything just came to me in a flash Then I spent over 3 hours trying to get it to work, but the difference in the quality of the caps just made it a complete nightmare I must have re-worked it 4 or 5 times with different compositions and colours, but it just looks baaaaaaad!
      I'm having the same problem with part of my S.H.I.P.mas project, I know exactly how it should look, exactly how I planned it to look....but somehow it.just.doesn't.

But.it.will.

I love Hawksmont too LJ I have lots of her stuff!
      Me too

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Hmmm..it might work...I'll try to fit it on Wednesday...when I won't have 15 guests asking for dinner.

That was a great scene.

Look under the spoiler
      http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/showp...&postcount=667

And yes, you did tell us so and you were right

Comment

Whoa! Put your sunglasses on, cuz...seriously!!!

This is the glow brushes! Holy smokes! Now, if I can think of something equally wild to go with it....hm.....
        sigpic

Comment

'Something equally wild'.....'Jack'? ....or dare I say 'Martin'.....

Comment

Holy moly luvnjack!!!

They're pretty darn groovy
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Keeping my super sekrit project super sekrit is killing me! How is everyone else fairing? (In the vaguest of terms?)
              I've managed to make one so far, lol.
              If someone makes a challenge send it to me right away!!!!! There's been only one so far...and I wanna see... *pouts*

Congrats on 5400 posts Jumble.
              I'm going to try to make more before Friday, so I won't send them to you until the last minute to make it only one PM, lol!! You'll just have to wait for mine, lol.
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                I've managed to make one so far, lol.

I'm going to try to make more before Friday, so I won't send them to you until the last minute to make it only one PM, lol!! You'll just have to wait for mine, lol.
                Well..I'll be making the post at what's for me Friday morning, so that people have a chance to take a guess at who made what (like Oma did the last time), so make sure you send them before that.
                sigpic

Comment

Well..I'll be making the post at what's for me Friday morning, so that people have a chance to take a guess at who made what (like Oma did the last time), so make sure you send them before that.
                  Okay. Since I finish finals on Thursday I'll probably just stay up all night. Ummm...Do you know what time it would be in the US then? Either Eastern or Central time? I suck at time conversions, lol!!!

And with making screencaps, my big problem is that I can't get my words to go away at the bottom. My mind blanked on the word, I think it starts with 'sub', but you know what I mean. The ones that would show up if the movie/show is in another language and the words in writing are your language? Or if you need silence and you just read them? My laptop won't let me get rid of them, so when I cap they show up in the caps. It drives me crazy, lol!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Okay. Since I finish finals on Thursday I'll probably just stay up all night. Ummm...Do you know what time it would be in the US then? Either Eastern or Central time? I suck at time conversions, lol!!!
                    I'm 6 hours ahead of EST... I think... So if I'm right (time zones are very confusing), at noon (when I plan to make the post) will be 6 am there...
                    sigpic

Comment

I have an idea for my challenge, I just hope I'll have time, my osteology portfolio (so far almost 60 pages) and assignment (almost finished that one) are both due in by Friday,
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Whoa! Put your sunglasses on, cuz...seriously!!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...background.jpg

This is the glow brushes! Holy smokes! Now, if I can think of something equally wild to go with it....hm.....
                        Jack and Sam kissing. . . Jack shooting Sam in 'Entity' . . . Just a few ideas . . .
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Okay, I was going to save this till Shipmas, but what they hay...

sigpic

Comment

Ohh, just beautiful! I love that shot! And the smooch is well placed, too! Nicely done!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              Ohh, just beautiful! I love that shot! And the smooch is well placed, too! Nicely done!
                              Thank you! It was fun to make. I love playing with new brushes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                                Yeah don't worry Rachel I'm sure it's great
                                plus not everyone will necessarily use the fav ep. I didn't say which ep was my favourite...
                                if you're ever looking for caps this is the site I tend to use stargatesg1971.com then click on screen captures on the left menu
                                Thanks for the link i like this site too

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Ask yourself Rachel, would she rather have something made badly with her fave caps, or something brilliant made with other caps? I know which I would prefer

Oh, by 'badly' I didn't mean you would make it badly, just that as we all know, sometimes it just won't go right with certain caps no matter how hard you try

Thanks you've made me think about it, and honestly i dont know... i could not think in nothing with that episode caps... not because i dont want to or i dont know how to do but because the 'mood' isn't coming serious... i'm feeling stupid! i hope she will like it anyways...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X