Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VSS View Post
    I don't know. What's a good deadline?
    I've been sigless for months up until the Shipsgiving one I snurched. Tell me a good deadline and I'll go with it. I haven't a clue how long it takes to make these things.

For me to make one it would take at least... well I guess infinity is a bad deadline!

All the ones I have so far are really, really nice. I'm overwhelmed, you guys are so nice and talented!
    You don't need to put a deadline on it, that way you'll end up with loads of sigs and you can put them on rotate

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I'm watching Stargate...

When is Shipmas?? I have this horrible feeling I'm going to miss it completely...

Me too . I hate the 3rd year. Too much work.
    The Shippers are voting on the date, it's between the 6th, 13th and 20th December. 13th seems to be favourite atm. Go and vote if you have a preference

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Me too . I hate the 3rd year. Too much work.
      Oh dear, I'm only in the 2nd year, next year's going to be *fun*
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        We're all busy busy busy Shipmas is coming in, what, 3 weeks? Lots to do

Actually, I've discovered something interesting whilst doing 'things' with the sprites A very large proportion of the GimPS are also members of the S.H.I.P., and most of the WooHoos are GimPS and S.H.I.P. members! Quite an elite little bunch aren't we

Edit: I'm watching Corrie too

I'm starting to wonder if we're all clones
        ROFL! Maybe we are We're quite the clique anyway

Originally posted by VSS View Post
        I don't know. What's a good deadline?
        I've been sigless for months up until the Shipsgiving one I snurched. Tell me a good deadline and I'll go with it. I haven't a clue how long it takes to make these things.

For me to make one it would take at least... well I guess infinity is a bad deadline!

All the ones I have so far are really, really nice. I'm overwhelmed, you guys are so nice and talented!
        Whenever you want, or as Jumble says, just leave it open-ended and see what you end up with And any time you want a new sig, just feel free to throw it out as a challenge over here We'll take any excuse to make things

*hugs Sarai and Aveo for essays* I know how you feel girls, been there, done that, never again

And yay, a new sprite! Love yours too Kitten!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
          I'm a first year

oooooh nooo..the horror I'm still gonna get...
          wait...3th year is gonna be the best year for me...6 months internship in another country and the other 6 months following uni in another country

First year is the horror in here I think...not feeling it yet though...I like uni
          sigpic

Comment

*runs in* beautiful artworks everyone. sorry I wish i could quote you all BUT I found the colour balance tool in my PSP and can't stop playing with it. *giggles hysterically* *runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
              Seriously, going to be thinking of you!!

**hugs Aveo**

Comment

As Fainne said - it is too many (awesome) artworks to quote so *spread some green*
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  As Fainne said - it is too many (awesome) artworks to quote so *spread some green*
                  http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...hajka/Babe.png
                  How do you make your sigs look so clear and with pretty colors?
                  sigpic

Comment

Luciana teached me on Graphic Art Thread I'm experimenting with *gradient map(and blending layers), for example as here (tutorial)
                    Also using
                    *Filters-> Sharpen
                    *Smudge tool (on face)

I'm using Photoshop 7
                    Last edited by Achaja; 24 November 2008, 11:45 PM.
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja, that's awesome. you get better and better !!!

so here's my attempt with the colour balance tool not perfect and very pink, but I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *giggles back*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        May I say I love the new artwork from the last 2 days(has it been so long already that I hven't posted on this thread...oye)

The sigs for VSS are wonderful! Very...arty
                        The new challenge sigs are ...wow...cool I had an idea...but as fast as I had it...I forgot it
                        Also love all the other "normal" sigs
                        Ooohh...and I love the sprites as well...teeeheee...cuties

I made this one yesterday: it's not SG or S/J but that's allowed right?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...igs/ga1sig.jpg

*pops out again...*
                        GA is most definitely allowed *thunks McDreamy*

ROFL at the Challenge sigs...they're just fab everyone This week's challenge post is gonna be completely awesome
                        sigpic

Comment

Thx Fainne and I also adore your wallie! what a cool effect, I shoud try! A ((masterpiece))!!!
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

ooh, I forgot to show off my mini me

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              I'm watching Grey's Anatomy...

I feel....shipless...after shipsgiving....as if I have nothing to say anymore...*sigh*

Mine too...I must say I love Owen Hunt/ Christina Yang now as well(in S5)
                              This will be my fav gutter series....why did I ever stop watching it?
                              I started watching Greys during the second season with the bomb in the guy's stomach. I like the new doctor. I want him to just pin Yang to wall and kiss her senseless, but not just stop and leave like he did a few eps ago.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Okay, how about 1 week from today (Dec.1) for the deadline for my sig?
                                Then I can have the story written and post it on Shipmas, whenever that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X