No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya! I know this is a J/S artwork thread, but would you guys mind having a look at another sig I did? I want some advice.
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      Yeah, I know it "sooo me", lol.
      http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...hallenge78.jpg
      That brings my count up to 8.

*wonders if she can get 2 more in before she leaves or Oma posts them*
      I like the quote though. One of the more famous Hamlet quotes.

Love the look on her face.

I know, but a couple of those I made were NOTHING like what I normally do.

And lace is...Lace is the black design on top of the white. I use several different ones that I have as brushes to create backgrounds. I use them most of the time, but I am really starting to like using my fireworks and stars as backgrounds as well...
      Where can I get the lace brushes? I only have a star one I like.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      TR inspired me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...l/polonius.jpg

Only Jacob's a much better father than Polonius
      Love it. And Jacob is definetally a better father then Polonius. Jacob actually has his daughter's happiness in mind.

Won't let me green anyone. Must have given out to much recently.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

sure, as long as it's not S/D...
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

We're anti S/D?

Um, well I tried the two versions out and decided on my fave. I've got it on atm if you guys want to see. And great artwork everyone! Really beautiful.
          ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

And again I say

This one isn't anything like my style!!! So there!!!!
            http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...hallenge76.jpg

No pink, no blue, no fading, no border, and my name is much smaller than usual!!! Take that!!!
            *giggle* It's sooo cute!!! I love it!

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            I finally got around to making myself a friends only banner for my livejournal.
            http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...riendsonly.jpg
            I like it! Question for you: Do you have a location for the picture all the way to the left?
            sigpic
            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
              We're anti S/D?

Um, well I tried the two versions out and decided on my fave. I've got it on atm if you guys want to see. And great artwork everyone! Really beautiful.
              It looks good, except the text is a little blury, if you can clean it up a little.

And we're not anti on anything, but we do try to stay away from Sam/Other and Jack/Other pairings here. Unless off course it's a funny pairing like Sam or Jack/Thor.
              sigpic

Comment

*is aghog at the awesomeness (and volume) of the challenge artwork*

And yeah, LiliJ I agree with Jas, the text is a little blurry. Did you smudge it? Or put it underneath another layer?

EDIT: Hi all!!

Comment

And yet more amazing Shakespeare challenge sigs! Can't wait to see them all posted together later on tonight I feel bad I've only done two!

to Aveo, Kim and Bekki this time

And well done Kim, two of those last lot were definitely not your 'style' Not that having a style is bad at all, but yours is very distinctive

Estrela, I love the fluffy hearts one, it looks all cute and candy-like And thanks for the lovely comment on my wp - they are indeed brushes, but I can't remember where I got them from

Krissie, that's a gorgeous banner, I love the filmstrip effect

Grace, welcome to the thread (haven't seen you in here before?) and lovely wps

Edit: *waves* Hey Sarai!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                    Heya! I know this is a J/S artwork thread, but would you guys mind having a look at another sig I did? I want some advice.
                    Any artwork is welcome here

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

Love it. And Jacob is definetally a better father then Polonius. Jacob actually has his daughter's happiness in mind.

Lace brushes for PS

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

Thanks!! Jumble posted a PS link to some great ones, and going to Gimp on there has some great ones as well. Hope that helps.

And thanks everyone!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                        I like it! Question for you: Do you have a location for the picture all the way to the left?
                        It's from the EW/Scifi comic con party here.

Comment

Hey Kim, did you ever get your Gimp to recognise PS brushes? It was you that was having trouble with that wasn't it?
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

oh thaqt's beautiful artworks everyone.

lili every artwork is welcome

I know i should go to bed but I made a new wallie. I played with maskes and this is what came out. (it is Geroge Lass from the series "dead like me" which I love!!!)

Comment

Beautiful Fainne, very effective

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X