• Show
Clear All

Hey! *drops of work*

Spoiler:

Pro SGU
    / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      Thanks jumble, I will make time I am gimp addict and need my regular week amount of gimping BTW I love your Martin Wood sig
      Thank you Hope you get some time with Gimp soon, its necessary for good health

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      Yeah, I know it "sooo me", lol.
      http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...hallenge78.jpg
      That brings my count up to 8.

*wonders if she can get 2 more in before she leaves or Oma posts them*
      And I see you did All beautiful sigs TR, but I particularly love the text on that one

And you've put me to shame, I only did one

Grace lovely wps (no need to spoiler them )

Comment

Estrela - well spotted! There is supposed to be an apostophe in "man's", but the font doesn't have one

TR - I love the brushes on your grey fishing sig, and I really love the Continuum one That puts you and Bekki and 10 sigs each

Grace - Fab wallies, I really love the first one You've reminded me that less can also be more on wps. I rarely make them cos I get scared of all that space, maybe I'll have another bash at them

SeNedra - I won't be doing the Challenge post until around 9 or 10pm, so that gives you .....about 9 hours if you get chance to do anything. Or if you really want to do something for the Shakespeare challenge you can make it over the weekend and I'll add it onto the post
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          I know, but a couple of those I made were NOTHING like what I normally do.

And lace is...Lace is the black design on top of the white. I use several different ones that I have as brushes to create backgrounds. I use them most of the time, but I am really starting to like using my fireworks and stars as backgrounds as well...
          I know (((TR))) don't worrie too much about it

aahh, ok. that's a lace. interesting. thank you. just try the fireworks and stars and see what happens

Comment

TR inspired me

Only Jacob's a much better father than Polonius
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              For a moment there I thought the "Friends only" was referring to Sam and Jack!!!

But then I thought - surely not

Either way, it's a beautiful banner Well done (i wonder if I have green...)
              Thanks. And I don't see 'that pic' as Sam and Jack, so Rick and Amanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                Thanks. And I don't see 'that pic' as Sam and Jack, so Rick and Amanda.
                That's what I thought Beautiful work Krissie

Love the sig Bekki That diagonal split is very effective, *reminds self to try out Jann's tut*

Edit: I put 'Kissie' instead of Krissie *tries to stop mind from wandering* *fails*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  That's what I thought Beautiful work Krissie

Love the sig Bekki That diagonal split is very effective, *reminds self to try out Jann's tut*

Edit: I put 'Kissie' instead of Krissie *tries to stop mind from wandering* *fails*
                  Hehehe - was it that obvious that I was trying to emulate a Jann Style sig?
                  sigpic

Comment

Only because I know she was the first to do one with that split

Comment

I've done some more challenge sigs

(you might be able to guess that I quite like sonnet 116)
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Only because I know she was the first to do one with that split

And trying to make/do my style? Why? All your own styles are awesome! That's the cool thing about it...

Btw...I still want to do a challenge sig, but where do you find Shakespeare quotes..I missed the link ...Sorry...

Love the sigs Aveo and yours too Bekki
                        sigpic

Comment

Love the sigs Aveo.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Btw...I still want to do a challenge sig, but where do you find Shakespeare quotes..I missed the link ...Sorry...
                          Just do a google search for Shakespeare quotes, and lots of pages will pop out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

SeNedra - I won't be doing the Challenge post until around 9 or 10pm, so that gives you .....about 9 hours if you get chance to do anything. Or if you really want to do something for the Shakespeare challenge you can make it over the weekend and I'll add it onto the post
                            I think I will wait for another, I am still at work, just having a calmer day... I wanna have the trial period behind, two more months though. Then I will be allowed to change my work hours.

Great work Bekki and Aveo! The Shakespeare challenge is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              Just do a google search for Shakespeare quotes, and lots of pages will pop out.
                              So...not one site in particular that is very good? can you tell I'm lazy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                So...not one site in particular that is very good? can you tell I'm lazy
                                *sigh* Kids today

http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/

http://www.literary-quotations.com/s...akespeare.html

http://absoluteshakespeare.com/trivia/quotes/quotes.htm
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X