No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this one easier for your sensibilites?

sigpic

Comment

It's just a shot of a moment where he's fishing alone. She could be coming out of the cabin to join him the next second. At least, that's how I look at Nolamom's picture.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Dear Nolamom,
        Green for all! I see story-potential for every one one of your submissions.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
          Dear Nolamom,
          Green for all! I see story-potential for every one one of your submissions.
          I concur. And now that I see that first one again, I'm not as heartbroken by the idea of it. I think I was very very tired last night. Sorry to make a fuss.

Comment

UhSir - thank you

selene - not a problem. It's supposed to spark an idea - sometimes an idea isn't so pleasant.
            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Jack4Sam; 04 February 2013, 10:56 AM.
              The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Is this one easier for your sensibilites?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ss/Onemore.jpg
                I just love this one!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                  I can't see the attachment. I don't know how GW attachments work because I use PB, but are you doing it correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    I can't see the attachment. I don't know how GW attachments work because I use PB, but are you doing it correctly?
                    Do you mean you can't see the picture? If I'm doing something wrong someone's going to have to help me out as I'm fairly new at this.

Comment

Were you about to post a picture? You'll probably need to encase those in image tags. And I'm not entirely sure about this, but only certain picture sites like Photobucket or Tumblr are allowed.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Do you mean you can't see the picture? If I'm doing something wrong someone's going to have to help me out as I'm fairly new at this.
                        I can't see the picture. I just see a small box with an X.

I'm assuming you are using the GW attachment function and not an internet photo site like PhotoBucket. That is my preference because I can just cut and paste the url with IMG tags. Maybe there's someone here who attaches pics, like Lucycat, who can help you figure it out.

Comment

I can't see the picture. I just see a small box with an X.

I'm assuming you are using the GW attachment function and not an internet photo site like PhotoBucket. That is my preference because I can just cut and paste the url with IMG tags. Maybe there's someone here who attaches pics, like Lucycat, who can help you figure it out.
                          Okay, I can see the picture. I was confused as you are the one who told me to change the IMG tags when quoting, and I see my pic in your quote. I could even see it when I logged on with my iPod touch(but at the same time my sig disappeared and was replaced with angry Weir smilie). Now on the iPod my sig is back and the pic is an X, but have jumped on the comp now and can still see the pic on here. I will use Image Shack, as yes, I used GW photo attachment.

Comment

Hopefully you can see this one.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8513/fishalone.jpg
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 04 February 2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Okay, I can see the picture. I was confused as you are the one who told me to change the IMG tags when quoting, and I see my pic in your quote. I could even see it when I logged on with my iPod touch(but at the same time my sig disappeared and was replaced with angry Weir smilie). Now on the iPod my sig is back and the pic is an X, but have jumped on the comp now and can still see the pic on here. I will use Image Shack, as yes, I used GW photo attachment.
                              Hopefully you can see this one.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8513/fishalone.jpg[/IMG]
                              Yes! I can see it now. Very cute!

Comment

Yes! I can see it now. Very cute!
                                *happy dance*

Comment

Working...
                                X